Would You Date A Cripple?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I could, but completely depending on the circumstances. If I met a man and he was kind and intelligent and funny and independent in spite of his disability, and could still have sex, I might. I don't think I could fall for someone who was severely disabled or who had an intellectual disbility.
So, why did you agree with flea that this topic is "disgusting"? I'd see the point if we were all making fun of them but we're just discussing whether we would or not and looking at some examples of cripples doing alright in the romance department... I mean hats off to the guy that married that blonde woman she's fookin perfect lol

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I could, but completely depending on the circumstances. If I met a man and he was kind and intelligent and funny and independent in spite of his disability, and could still have sex, I might. I don't think I could fall for someone who was severely disabled or who had an intellectual disbility.
So, why did you agree with flea that this topic is "disgusting"? I'd see the point if we were all making fun of them but we're just discussing whether we would or not and looking at some examples of cripples doing alright in the romance department... I mean hats off to the guy that married that blonde woman she's fookin perfect lol

flea is a hateful creature and LettuceBrain craves a friend.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, I would definately not date a cripple. Or anyone disabled.

I wouldnt fuck them either

Call me what you will. This is a firm no. If I was already married to the person when they became a cripple....yeah I probably wouldnt leave. But I wouldnt intentionally get with a cripple.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Call me what you will. This is a firm no. If I was already married to the person when they became a cripple....yeah I probably wouldnt leave. But I wouldnt intentionally get with a cripple.
I admire your honesty! :ThumbsUp1:
I know I wouldn't leave the person I loved because they ended up in a wheelchair or lost all their limbs, to me that's beyond cruel...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know I wouldn't leave the person I loved because they ended up in a wheelchair or lost all their limbs, to me that's beyond cruel...

I would need therapy to keep myself from cheating, too.

And that's just being honest. I would have fidelity struggles.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I dunno if I'd be able to cheat either, my conscience would eat me up...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah give it a few years. Just saying.

In order to be a good partner you have to keep it really real. Sometimes that means being honest about shit that is hurtful.

If we dont admit and own our flaws they can consume us entirely and then we do the shit we "didnt mean" to do.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah give it a few years. Just saying.

In order to be a good partner you have to keep it really real. Sometimes that means being honest about shit that is hurtful.

If we dont admit and own our flaws they can consume us entirely and then we do the shit we "didnt mean" to do.
I'd just fap before I went out anywhere to keep temptation at bay lol