WT actual F

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, that article was literally nonstop lies and misrepresentions. How can any of your even listen to that nonsense?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not even close. It did try to be balanced and say that some slaves (both black and white) did learn skills which they could earn money doing and so buy their own freedom over time. Which is factually true.

Why don't you ever just read source material for yourself instead of the retarded untrue spin. Heck, I bet you believed the horse crap that RFK Jr somehow said something remotely anti-Semitic. Hint: He didn't but the DNC operatives are scared because he is polling in the 20's for the primary and they desperately want to lie about and smear him.

Sadly, the low I.Q. often eat propaganda lies up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is an attempt to make slavery seem beneficial to the slave. Of course they learned something. Everyone learns something.

It is an attempt to spray perfume on a turd.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, you are lying and making things up again. If all you have to contribute are lies maybe you should just close your mouth and say nothing? The goal is to accurately educate students on history; rather than blatant political lies such as the radical leftist "1619 project" which is fictional propaganda from start to finish.

One would figure you'd want to accurately know what the other side is saying just so you can accurately argue against them but it doesn't seem most leftists do these days.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, you are lying and making things up again. If all you have to contribute are lies maybe you should just close your mouth and say nothing? The goal is to accurately educate students on history; rather than blatant political lies such as the radical leftist "1619 project" which is fictional propaganda from start to finish.

You're getting emotional. Stop it.

I call a spade a spade.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are the one getting emotional and inventing lies without any evidence what so ever. Hell, neither of you could even accurately summarizes what the point raised was.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are the one getting emotional and inventing lies without any evidence what so ever. Hell, neither of you could even accurately summarizes what the point raised was.

How am I emotional? I'm completely calm. You're the one getting hysterical. "Why don't you close your mouth?" How does that advance your argument?

Point out a lie. One lie.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not even close. It did try to be balanced and say that some slaves (both black and white) did learn skills which they could earn money doing and so buy their own freedom over time. Which is factually true.

Why don't you ever just read source material for yourself instead of the retarded untrue spin. Heck, I bet you believed the horse crap that RFK Jr somehow said something remotely anti-Semitic. Hint: He didn't but the DNC operatives are scared because he is polling in the 20's for the primary and they desperately want to lie about and smear him.

Sadly, the low I.Q. often eat propaganda lies up.
No personal attacks in Politics, consider this your warning.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If he could just cite the pages that address this particular section of the education code that would be better.
That would be nice if he had read all that, and not just dropped it like it's a big a mic drop.

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
Politics: “Poli” a Latin word meaning "many" and "tics" meaning "bloodsucking creatures"
Power is okay, and stupidity is usually harmless. Power and stupidity together are dangerous, that said, regardless of which side you find yourself on you lose.

Therefore, unfortunately we all lose.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Pardon me?

We're talking about a specific era - slavery. So, why are you addressing Nigerians in the modern era?

Slavery is what brought black people over here.

If it was not for slavery, those black people and all their ancestors would still be in countries like Nigeria and Cameroon.

If you just want to talk about the era of when the slaves were brought over to America, then you have to compare their lives in America versus how they would have been treated as slaves in whatever other part of the world their African captors would have sold them to.

Or, if they could not find a buyer, then what would have happened to them. I do not think prisoners of war were treated very kindly in Africa....

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Take a look at the opportunities afforded the average black American, then take a look at the opportunities afforded the average black Nigerian.
So if someday someone just snatched you off the street and sold you into Slavery to a coal miner, your first thought is "What's the benefit package?"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Slavery is what brought black people over here.

If it was not for slavery, those black people and all their ancestors would still be in countries like Nigeria and Cameroon.

If you just want to talk about the era of when the slaves were brought over to America, then you have to compare their lives in America versus how they would have been treated as slaves in whatever other part of the world their African captors would have sold them to.

Or, if they could not find a buyer, then what would have happened to them. I do not think prisoners of war were treated very kindly in Africa....

No, we don't. It is about the curriculum in Florida and it is specific to the "benefits" derived during slavery. Your topic is tangential.

Open a new thread.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No, we don't. It is about the curriculum in Florida and it is specific to the "benefits" derived during slavery. Your topic is tangential.

Open a new thread.

To talk about the benefits of "something", you have to discuss what would have been the result if that "something" never happened.

When I toured a plantation outside of New Orleans, I was impressed with the living quarters of the slaves. It was like a nice little village. Living there and "working like a slave" was probably a much better outcome than the fellow captors, who were simply killed, of their African enemies.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To talk about the benefits of "something", you have to discuss what would have been the result if that "something" never happened.

When I toured a plantation outside of New Orleans, I was impressed with the living quarters of the slaves. It was like a nice little village. Living there and "working like a slave" was probably a much better outcome than the fellow captors, who were simply killed, of their African enemies.

You are off topic.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Dems just lie and lie and lie while their low information followers eat up the lies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Black kingdoms in Africa pretty much all practiced slavery long before Europeans arrived. In fact the Arab slave trade was around 20 times larger in terms of numbers than the Atlantic slave trade. Europeans did not go wandering into jungles to capture slaves, black tribes made their kingdoms by trading slaves for guns and steel which they then used those weapons to conquer more.

Most of those primitive kingdoms were absolute shit holes of barbarism and depravity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Black kingdoms in Africa pretty much all practiced slavery long before Europeans arrived. In fact the Arab slave trade was around 20 times larger in terms of numbers than the Atlantic slave trade. Europeans did not go wandering into jungles to capture slaves, black tribes made their kingdoms by trading slaves for guns and steel which they then used those weapons to conquer more.

Most of those primitive kingdoms were absolute shit holes of barbarism and depravity.

So, we decided to copy those "shit holes of barbarism and depravity"?

CKrur0w.jpg

What does anything that happened over there have to do with what we did here?