WT actual F

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why is he ok with them rewriting history?

Why is anyone ok with them stripping us of our right to public record?
Except they didn't. Did you watch the video I posted because he reads directly the sections being discussed. Not surprisingly, MSNBC and the Dems are lying again just like they did about the parental rights act. You goldfish fall for the lies every time though.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, we decided to copy those "shit holes of barbarism and depravity"?

CKrur0w.jpg

What does anything that happened over there have to do with what we did here?
If you watched the video you would learn. Yes, placing things into historical context world wide is indeed important. As does show examples of how enslaved people used their agency to over come their conditions and improve their lives as well as the lives of their families.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I would like to challenge his assertion that no one challenged slavery:

In United States history, the gag rule was a series of rules that forbade the raising, consideration, or discussion of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
in the
from 1836 to 1844.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In United States history, the gag rule was a series of rules that forbade the raising, consideration, or discussion of
in the
from 1836 to 1844.

Some people want to pretend it was all just a picnic with fried chicken, mashed taters and sweet iced tea under a big ole oak covered in Spanish moss.

Romantical...

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The south flourished because of slavery. Just like 10% of America is flourishing because of corporate slavery.

The entire SAG AFTRA strike is over the industry wanting to scan the faces of actors. This is the first time in 63 years this has happened. Corporate America has become so greedy they are trying to enslave us all and here we have yet another example of a Republican issuing a gag order minimizing and ultimately backing slavery. People are so fucking stupid. SMH

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So, we decided to copy those "shit holes of barbarism and depravity"?

CKrur0w.jpg

What does anything that happened over there have to do with what we did here?

Boy! That uppity negro sure was lucky there was a white doctor around to tend to those whip wounds.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

in the
from 1836 to 1844.
Except he did not say no one challenged slavery. Why don't you watch his full remarks because you are repeating lies he never said.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is one way we can solve this…

There are surveys of doctors. White doctors, a lot of them, actually believe black people don't experience pain in the same way that white people do. The treatments reflect those warped beliefs.

See, white people are always the victims, yo. So sensitive...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some people want to pretend it was all just a picnic with fried chicken, mashed taters and sweet iced tea under a big ole oak covered in Spanish moss.

Romantical...

You wouldn't have to ignorantly lie like that if you actually read the stuff I linked or listen to the video where someone actually does read it. Everything you just wrote is a complete fabrication and lie, no one claims any such thing, you have been made aware of that fact, but you insist on continuing to lie. You are doing it knowingly and deliberately. Willfully too as the actual facts with direct readings has been made available to you yet you refuse to make any attempt to honestly look.

I guess you need to lie for some reason because you are certainly doing it on purpose.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You wouldn't have to ignorantly lie like that if you actually read the stuff I linked or listen to the video where someone actually does read it. Everything you just wrote is a complete fabrication and lie, no one claims any such thing, you have been made aware of that fact, but you insist on continuing to lie. You are doing it knowingly and deliberately. Willfully too as the actual facts with direct readings has been made available to you yet you refuse to make any attempt to honestly look.

I guess you need to lie for some reason because you are certainly doing it on purpose.

Use words to express your thoughts. Your own thoughts, not someone else's. If I wanted to watch someone bloviating on a video, I would seek it out myself.

No one is lying. I am stating my political opinions. Grow up or get off a politics board if you can't express your own ideas.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Except he did not say no one challenged slavery. Why don't you watch his full remarks because you are repeating lies he never said.

I’m still fixated on the part where he says that slaves developed skills.

While not being educated.

Here is the problem with that argument…

Our entire public school system is set up to educate the workforce. Beating someone because they didn’t pick enough cotton sounds traumatic and I don’t see how that translates to the workforce…

So, unless you can show me where they got degrees in agriculture, I’m not sure what the skill set they acquired is what I’m saying.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I guess you want to troll slavery like it's cute.

Fun! :eyeRoLL:
I think the overemphasis of slavery in the curriculum that demonizes the United States alone of every single other country on earth where slavery existed and is distinctly "anti-white" is ideological in nature and does not belong in our public schools.

The ideological nature is undeniable and is rooted in Gramscian Marxism, but there are sadly no persons here with the intellectual chops to engage me on such a level, so it's easier to mock and ridicule your colorized historical photograph of an abused slave ... like I'm supposed to give the slightest fuck about some black dude that got flogged a hundred and sixty years ago,

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
There are surveys of doctors. White doctors, a lot of them, actually believe black people don't experience pain in the same way that white people do. The treatments reflect those warped beliefs.

See, white people are always the victims, yo. So sensitive...

Imagine how healthy an Olympian is…

How in the hell is this even possible?

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I think the overemphasis of slavery in the curriculum that demonizes the United States alone of every single other country on earth where slavery existed and is distinctly "anti-white" is ideological in nature and does not belong in our public schools.

The ideological nature is undeniable and is rooted in Gramscian Marxism, but there are sadly no persons here with the intellectual chops to engage me on such a level, so it's easier to mock and ridicule your colorized historical photograph of an abused slave ... like I'm supposed to give the slightest fuck about some black dude that got flogged a hundred and sixty years ago,

I’m fine with them removing it entirely. I’m not ok with it being turned into fiction.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think your perspective is defensive in nature. You should be proud that we struggle to form that "more perfect union" while other countries are mired in the same old shit. We are the best because we strive. I lament that we're trying to abandon that quest. Our schools should look at these struggles and how we have overcome them, sometimes we take steps back and then we make strides forward. I argue that it is what makes us the greatest.

It is not anti-white. It is anti-racist. I do not equate whiteness with racism. I can see how black folks in this country do, they have every right.

You don't have to give a fuck about anyone, slave or not. That is your choice. I choose to see the past, the pain that was caused and hope to continue this experiment in democracy and further that quest for the "more perfect union".

I have said it before and will say it again, I love my country, warts and all.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I think your perspective is defensive in nature. You should be proud that we struggle to form that "more perfect union" while other countries are mired in the same old shit. We are the best because we strive. I lament that we're trying to abandon that quest. Our schools should look at these struggles and how we have overcome them, sometimes we take steps back and then we make strides forward. I argue that it is what makes us the greatest.

It is not anti-white. It is anti-racist. I do not equate whiteness with racism. I can see how black folks in this country do, they have every right.

You don't have to give a fuck about anyone, slave or not. That is your choice. I choose to see the past, the pain that was caused and hope to continue this experiment in democracy and further that quest for the "more perfect union".

I have said it before and will say it again, I love my country, warts and all.

The word and concept of "anti-racist" was coined by a Frankfurt School Marxist named Hebert Marcuse. This person also coined the term "Make Love Not War" and is considered the father of the Sexual Revolution and Homosexual activism. These European Marxists migrated to America between the world wars and were heavily influenced by an Italian Marxist name Antonio Gramsci, who developed the concept of "Cultural Marxism" wherein dedicated Marxist would engage in "a long march through the cultural institutions of the West" by infiltrating government, educational and media institutions.

The educational curricula that you are so worried is being taken out of our taxpayer-funded public schools was developed and implemented by these Cultural Marxists, and they do not love America. They want to "transform" it.

As an example, imagine a young black child in grade school being shown the picture you posted above as part of a lesson plan. This lesson plan introduces this young child to the evil abuses heaped upon people that look like them long ago, and it was all done by "white" people.

Do you think that young black child will look at their white classmates differently after such a lesson?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The word and concept of "anti-racist" was coined by a Frankfurt School Marxist named Hebert Marcuse. This person also coined the term "Make Love Not War" and is considered the father of the Sexual Revolution and Homosexual activism. These European Marxists migrated to America between the world wars and were heavily influenced by an Italian Marxist name Antonio Gramsci, who developed the concept of "Cultural Marxism" wherein dedicated Marxist would engage in "a long march through the cultural institutions of the West" by infiltrating government, educational and media institutions.

The educational curricula that you are so worried is being taken out of our taxpayer-funded public schools was developed and implemented by these Cultural Marxists, and they do not love America. They want to "transform" it.

As an example, imagine a young black child in grade school being shown the picture you posted above as part of a lesson plan. This lesson plan introduces this young child to the evil abuses heaped upon people that look like them long ago, and it was all done by "white" people.

Do you think that young black child will look at their white classmates differently after such a lesson?

That black child is learning about that at home. Do you think a black child is not living in a dynamic world where things are happening to him/her?

Black parents already have that "talk" with their kids as they get older. I heard the "n" word when I was elementary school aged kid, not at home, but on the playground.

The schools can address slavery and I don't see why that's such an evil. Why keep historical secrets? It's not good for anyone.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
That black child is learning about that at home. Do you think a black child is not living in a dynamic world where things are happening to him/her?

Black parents already have that "talk" with their kids as they get older. I heard the "n" word when I was elementary school aged kid, not at home, but on the playground.

The schools can address slavery and I don't see why that's such an evil. Why keep historical secrets? It's not good for anyone.

What is the purpose of a lesson plan based upon CRT which incessantly pounds the notion that America was built on the backs of slaves and is designed to uphold "systems of white supremacy" (which no can seem to define or provide concrete examples of)?

History is not being taken out of the curricula, only the ideological America-hating elements authored by Cultural Marxist CRT Leftist scum will be removed.

I learned about the history of slavery in America when I was young, but I was never taught that America was built on the backs of black slaves and that America really started in 1619 when an Englishman sold a boatload of niggers on the docks at Williamsburg.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe it’s time we stop reminding everyone of this divide in our country….

I would be fine with taking out all the wars. That’s all this country does is fight wars with anyone and for everyone and the worst part is we are at war with ourselves.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m still fixated on the part where he says that slaves developed skills.

While not being educated.

Here is the problem with that argument…

Our entire public school system is set up to educate the workforce. Beating someone because they didn’t pick enough cotton sounds traumatic and I don’t see how that translates to the workforce…

So, unless you can show me where they got degrees in agriculture, I’m not sure what the skill set they acquired is what I’m saying.
If you watch the video they give around a dozen specific examples. It really isn't worth talking if you are going to refuse to learn what was actually said instead of what you wrongly imagine might have been said.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

It is a problem that black people in America equate whiteness with racism.

Black people in the USA are conditioned to distrust, even hate, white people.

Even though all races and colours of people, including black people, have committed heinous acts against black people - white people are singled-out.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So how does the history lesson go when we remove the savagery of slavery?

Perhaps something like this?

The new black Americans were taken off the boats and in by the plantations to learn the valuable skill of picking cotton, and then the cotton gin was released. They could not read or write, so we released them to fend for themselves after the Revolution and gave them 40 acres and a mule so they could do the job the plantations needed 50-1000 slaves for.