Here is some actual police brutality

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just to be clear.....I disagree with the guy who made this video and i hate how this is used to reinforce the BLM narrative.

We clearly have no evidence or proof this was racially motivated and frankly....I dont see how that is even relevant. It doesn't matter why the cop did this really, it doesnt change that he did it and he needs more than a reprimand. This is disgusting.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The narrator gets under my skin, my white skin lol. Fucking dweeb.

You can clearly see, that both people are at fault, the officer for being agitated at the end of the shift and escalating unnecessarily, and the cab driver who clearly doesnt understand English well enough.

Expect more of this, with the mass influx of immigrants.

As a cab driver, he shoulda knew better, than to park in a fire lane. Fucking idiot. I use to drive a cab for a year. You creep past the front of the store, looking for someone to hail you.

A simple "move along" would of been the proper thing for the officer to do. The cab driver was on the job after all.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The narrator gets under my skin, my white skin lol. Fucking dweeb.

You can clearly see, that both people are at fault, the officer for being agitated at the end of the shift and escalating unnecessarily, and the cab driver who clearly doesnt understand English well enough.

Expect more of this, with the mass influx of immigrants.

As a cab driver, he shoulda knew better, than to park in a fire lane. Fucking idiot. I use to drive a cab for a year. You creep past the front of the store, looking for someone to hail you.

A simple "move along" would of been the proper thing for the officer to do. The cab driver was on the job after all.

Yeah the narrator is a real fuck wad.

I think the cop should be fired asap. His conduct here was over the top. All he had to do was chill a bit and let this guy have time to understand what was happening.

He was way too angry way too quickly over something stupid. He should have just ticketed him, then...for being in the fire lane. Not went through all this violent nonsense.

Save this act for child rapists and gang bangers ffs.....not some little foreign dude who only parked in a bad place.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All the truly violent police who like to enage in violence against innocent people should just go to BLM "protests". They can shoot all the black kids they want and brutally beat anyone and no one will say anything.

They could torch a building with children in it.... no one will say shit. The media will even cover for them.

It ain't about what you, it's about what you say!

You have to wonder how many actual legit white supremacists are out there with their BLM fists in the air having a ball burning down minority communities and feeling like its Christmas all year.