X you asshole. Sick freak

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
U r a sick fuck. Just watched your hyped „LA LINEA MEMBER BUTCHERED BY CDN (EXTENDED + BETTER QUALITY)“ video.

you deserve to suffer

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The "really" disturbing part about this video "isn't" the actual act itself, it's the soulless ghoul who "literally" degloved a fully awake and aware human being's ENTIRE fucking head and then basically performed a "living" autopsy on him...Afterwards, this fucker possibly went home to a girlfriend, or maybe even a wife and kids, and just sat down to dinner and began talking and chuckling with the family because for him doing that shit was just a "normal and routine" day at work...It's CLEARLY obvious he's done this to people "many" times judging from his efficiency and "skill" at doing it, so we're all witnessing some straight up "next fucking level" depravity and psychopathy at work here, folks...Remember, this malevolent motherfucker is actually out there somewhere "right now", most likely without the mask and helmet on and just walking amongst the public and interacting with people like he's a "normal" guy...That's scary AF.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
he held his heart in front of his skinned eyes to watch it stop beating
BEST BIDEO OF 2023

@UncleDiLF the dude was obviously drugged with mule tranqs ffs ..... he didn't even flinch until they cut around his lips :LOL3:

I agree with you, that sick fuck who did the butchering was an icicle ... imagine getting into a road rage spat with the fellow and he pulls out the sharpest knife in MeXico and flays your face bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

dilf, get back to your ghay parade now, they're missing you

X

xXx
Site Supporter
he puills his tungue out from under his throat ffs like a tie, did you see that part or did you cover your wussy eyes ? :LOL3:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
BEST BIDEO OF 2023

@UncleDiLF the dude was obviously drugged with mule tranqs ffs ..... he didn't even flinch until they cut around his lips :LOL3:

I agree with you, that sick fuck who did the butchering was an icicle ... imagine getting into a road rage spat with the fellow and he pulls out the sharpest knife in MeXico and flays your face bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

I saw all GORE!

That was just sick man!!! dude was a professional. When he held the heart I acted that he do something with it!!! 3 minutes of zoom out and in, was a hard part.

The skinning???? Fucked up man!!! It is called the Colombian neck-tie???

I guess the dude was drugged.

HAve you the comments??? Sick stuff man!! Enough internet for me

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
he puills his tungue out from under his throat ffs like a tie, did you see that part or did you cover your wussy eyes ? :LOL3:
Nah man!! I watch GORE until the end!!!! I don‘t wussy around.

I might watch it again, which is hard!!! Fuck!!!!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
BEST BIDEO OF 2023

You were simultaneously posting in this thread and the only other one you bothered to respond to thus far but both with this "ghay" thought along with that peculiar spelling.

Are you working through.... how do I delicately put this to you... perhaps, issues related to gender and preferred sexual position?

Because you are sounding plaid speed gay....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You were simultaneously posting in this thread and the only other one you bothered to respond to thus far but both with this "ghay" thought along with that peculiar spelling.

Are you working through.... how do I delicately put this to you... perhaps, issues related to gender and preferred sexual position?

Because you are sounding plaid speed gay....

precisley what a man-lady wood say :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I used to think either Muzzies or niggers were the most depraved humans on the planet, but those south American cartels are next level.

If there is a hell, those fucks are gonna wake up there after they die.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I used to think either Muzzies or niggers were the most depraved humans on the planet, but those south American cartels are next level.

If there is a hell, those fucks are gonna wake up there after they die.
100% man!!!
sad and just sick videos.

What did the dude has done to get this treatment```?? Fuck them!