X'ys the great AWESOME thread NumerO unO ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I bet you looB fuck all !! DRY is your creeper style LOL

You're lucky you're a cry baby poosy breakTARD or I'd call you some names FAGGOT ! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

OI @ bastard faktory bastardfactory bastardfacctory :Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

:LOL3:
Yeah man….you’re saying bad stuff about children. You’re making a mockery about parenthood and you’re saying seedy stuff about children’s panties man. You need to stay off the drugs and get help. Sorry…I can’t deal with you right now. You’re poofy and suicidal…

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
tROLOLolOLollolololOL

5389d16939ca1e43b8ceb87b7ba509e8.gif

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah man….you’re saying bad stuff about children. You’re making a mockery about parenthood and you’re saying seedy stuff about children’s panties man. You need to stay off the drugs and get help. Sorry…I can’t deal with you right now. You’re poofy and suicidal…

you absolute fucking GOOF ... that is why where there was like there is now intense disinterest regarding you ... you say things about MY grandkids and than cry when someone hits you back :LOL3: ...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
you absolute fucking GOOF ... that is why where there was like there is now intense disinterest regarding you ... you say things about MY grandkids and than cry when someone hits you back :LOL3: ...
You don’t have grandkids nor a dildo bike surely?? Löl

:LOL:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
When the fragile bum_fuck dismantles his dildo bike, wipes away his tears and quits raving about children in a perverse and sexual manner! Wake up and smell the coffee ya wanker.
EVERY fucking poast this guy doles out included's children and smell ... stop et yo !! we don't do that 'round here mate

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
he jus' want's to have me banned so he can vie for moast handsome and awesome here ... well forget it mister. you're crooked, so much so you couldn't lie straight in bed :LOL3:

OI BASTARDFACTORY !~! :Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hi Blazor, Did you here BREAK likes bent Shenis's :LOL3:

No I havent lol. But I could see his possibly bending from the weight of all that metal lol.

I know Sea likes Shenises, he likes 'em "muy exotica" lol.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Flynn BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Almoast $50 a gram ??? doesn't mean it's good, means yer a fucking idiot LOLOL do you know how much a gram of quality weed is to produce ? maybe a buck ... MAYBE ! :LOL3:
stop smoaking that spongey loose weed your sporting pics of, switch to LSO do your nerve endings a favor .

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No I havent lol. But I could see his possibly bending from the weight of all that metal lol.

I know Sea likes Shenises, he likes 'em "muy exotica" lol.

I don’t okie boy. Bet your cousins do. All 38 of em

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Looks about right.
Hi'ya grumpypants, I tried talkin' classic Telly with yeh over yonder but you hateded me LOL

Glad you could finally make it even tho' you wailed how much you'd never be here :ThumbsUp1:

BTW @cw_ s a realllllllllll meanie babeany ...