X'ys the great AWESOME thread NumerO unO ..

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
let us discuss duHvs current marital status :Hapz2:

fellas' like a woman that washes their head, who knew :sarcasm1:

perhaps it was all the going to work while she internetted :Wrong:

the no washer or dryer ? :Sad:

clogged pipES ? :Bullshit 2:

LOL

Um the best yo :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
let us discuss duHvs current marital status :Hapz2:

fellas' like a woman that washes their head, who knew :sarcasm1:

perhaps it was all the going to work while she internetted :Wrong:

the no washer or dryer ? :Sad:

clogged pipES ? :Bullshit 2:

LOL

Um the best yo :LOL3:
Dude…..?? Stay out of other people’s family affairs. What the fuck is wrong with you leftards?

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dude…..?? Stay out of other people’s family affairs. What the fuck is wrong with you leftards?
stay away from the surfing first
mqdefault.jpg
you hyper spastic dick rider .... she poasts her personal affairs from forum to forum like retarded bird droppings you fucking kid inhaler

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
stay away from the kids first you hyper spastic dick rider .... she poasts her personal affairs from forum to torum like retarded bird droppings you fucking kid inhaler
You’re fucked in the head…you need to be booted from this board.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
you need to keep your sordid thoughts out of peoples innocent conversations
I trolled you on Discord you little cry baby. What was that…like 5 months ago now? Lol…and you’re still whining about it. Krissypissy you’re a naff!

:Whaaa:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I trolled you on Discord you little cry baby. What was that…like 5 months ago now? Lol…and you’re still whining about it. Krissypissy you’re a naff!

:Whaaa:
like I said , learn to control yourself

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

Hahahahaaaaaa you Canucking bum_fuck you! When were you going to tell us that you manufacture your own brand of slip and slide for your naughty pocket? “You spin me right ‘round baby right ‘round….”

olScyUU.gif

:Excited6:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Moar kid sniffing allegations??? Reported dude. @Bastard Factory has no place for these piss-poor jibes of yours. Your mind is fractured and dismantled. We’re parents.

Enjoy your limited experience X’yPoo. Löl

9Fi6r2U.jpg
hey. I wasn't the one who thought appropriate the things you say you fuckng sick faggot !

perhaps you should remember that we're parents !! as you say, so why in the fuck would you talk the way you do, say the things you say ... did you think I would appreciate it you dirty fuck wad ? why do you say the right things only after saying the wrong things ?

006F8GR.jpg

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
hey. I wasn't the one who thought appropriate the things you say you fuckng sick faggot !

perhaps you should remember that we're parents !! as you say, so why in the fuck would you talk the way you do, say the things you say ... did you think I would appreciate it you dirty fuck wad ? why do you say the right things only after saying the wrong things ?

006F8GR.jpg
So you’re saying that you’re not getting rid of the dildo bike when you show your “future grandkids” your bike collection?

Oh well…you’re a leftard, so very likely your “future grandkids” might well and truly be WOKE. In which case…you can decide whether or not to get rid of the dildo bike.

Please stop harassing me with your perverse sexually Canuck…it’s not my cup of tea.

• Puke 2
Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So you’re saying that you’re not getting rid of the dildo bike when you show your “future grandkids” your bike collection?

Oh well…you’re a leftard, so very likely your “future grandkids” might well and truly be WOKE. In which case…you can decide whether or not to get rid of the dildo bike.

Please stop harassing me with your perverse sexually Canuck…it’s not my cup of tea.
again
dumb.svg

Kids and Dildos

what in the fucking werld you absolute creeper ....

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You’re fucked in the head old man!!! Löl

olScyUU.gif

I hope that you don’t smell like you look bum_fuck!? Löl

why are you on a mission to ban this sites greatest poaster
dumb.svg

Shirley it's not that you think you will step in to fill the void, tho filling voids is what you do :LOL3: dark, deep crevices LOL

fuck oFF you gimpity fUUUck

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
bro, poast up some hair dying tips fuckiing goddamned fruitlOOp BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I bet you lube up the dildo on your dildo bicycle with that cock sucking lower lip of yours you Canucking bum_fuck you fucking fucking!

:LOL3:

• Agree!
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I bet you lube up the dildo on your dildo bicycle with that cock sucking lower lip of yours you Canucking bum_fuck you fucking fucking!

I bet you looB fuck all !! DRY is your creeper style LOL

You're lucky you're a cry baby poosy breakTARD or I'd call you some names FAGGOT ! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

OI @ bastard faktory bastardfactory bastardfacctory :Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
bro, poast up some hair dying tips fuckiing goddamned fruitlOOp BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
Fuck off with your hair dye braaah. I’ve never dyed my hair. We don’t go grey…I have a few grey hairs on my beard. My mother had no grey hair nor did she dye up until the day that she actually died in her mid 60’s! True story…

• Very Nice
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck off with your hair dye braaah. I’ve never dyed my hair. We don’t go grey…I have a few grey hairs on my beard. My mother had no grey hair nor did she dye up until the day that she actually died in her mid 60’s! True story…
to much 'splain'n bruh ... yoo dye that mop BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA