Y'all ready for Civil War 2.0?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't think there will be a new civil war. I think the American people will wake up from the lies of the far left and will correct their voting patterns. We will need to focus heavily on election security in order to prevent Democrats s fraudulently stealing elections. That means outlawing vote harvesting, requiring voter ID, and cleaning voter rolls so fake absentee ballots can no longer be used.

Golly. I would think the exact opposite. Fatso lost by a landslide. I’m a US citizen, living offshore. WTF is wrong with me voting on an absentee ballot? You might be happier in Nicaragua or Cuba
biden lost by a landlide and the vote counters started stuffing the ballots until they could airclaim a victory for him. Like your buddy Stalin said, its who counts the votes!

Isn’t it cool the capital mob are caving in like a bunch of sissys. All pointing the finger at fatso

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't think there will be a new civil war. I think the American people will wake up from the lies of the far left and will correct their voting patterns. We will need to focus heavily on election security in order to prevent Democrats s fraudulently stealing elections. That means outlawing vote harvesting, requiring voter ID, and cleaning voter rolls so fake absentee ballots can no longer be used.

Golly. I would think the exact opposite. Fatso lost by a landslide. I’m a US citizen, living offshore. WTF is wrong with me voting on an absentee ballot? You might be happier in Nicaragua or Cuba
biden lost by a landlide and the vote counters started stuffing the ballots until they could airclaim a victory for him. Like your buddy Stalin said, its who counts the votes!

Isn’t it cool the capital mob are caving in like a bunch of sissys. All pointing the finger at fatso
Well, at least you accepted that the false "insurrection" narrative only made you sound like an idiot. PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just a matter of time until the arrest fatso
Arrest of what, faggit? And what of this "fatso" thing? You seem to use that against anyone who's outted you on your kiddie fucking. LOL! Am I gonna be short tomorrow? PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Michigan is screwed. People have been saying our elections are rigged for years.

I'm still baffled by John James losing to Whitmer and then losing to Gary Peter's.

He had SO much support here. So did Trump.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Michigan is screwed. People have been saying our elections are rigged for years.

I'm still baffled by John James losing to Whitmer and then losing to Gary Peter's.

Well, this might make your day......

Judge Releases Dominion Audit Report: System ‘Designed’ to ‘Create Systemic Fraud

A Michigan judge has released the bombshell report on the audit of Dominion Voting Systems, revealing that the machines and their software were “designed” to “create systemic fraud.”

The report covers the forensic audit of Dominion’s machines in Michigan’s Antrim County — which received national attention after it was discovered that 6,000 votes for President Donald Trump were “flipped” to Democrat Joe Biden due to an “error.” 13th Circuit Court Judge Kevin Elsenheimer ordered the report’s protective order to be lifted on Monday night, allowing the details of the audit to be unsealed and released to the public.We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results,” Russell Ramsland Jr., co-founder of Allied Security Operations Group, said in a preliminary report. “The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors.” The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication,” ...

37ae180cd0e3723b.png

“The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud,” Ramsland Jr. explains... “We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.” Ramsland, a former Reagan administration official who has worked for NASA, and the team of cybersecurity experts examined Dominion products in Antrim County earlier this month as part of an ongoing case. The team inspected and performed forensic duplication on the county’s election management server, which was running Dominion Democracy Suite 5.5.3-002, compact flash cards, USB memory sticks, and USB memory sticks used for the poll book... They used X-Ways Forensics and other tools including Blackbag-Blacklight Forensic Software, and Virtual Box.

c8c873c4f8c66909.png

Antrim County resident William Bailey filed the lawsuit against the county that challenges the integrity of the election equipment....Elsenheimer unsealed the report after state and county officials withdrew their objections. Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, a Democrat, has attempted to dismiss the report as “inaccurate, incomplete, and misleading.”... “We disagree and conclude that the vote flip occurred because of machine error built into the voting software designed to create error.” Last weekend, Judge Eisenheimer ordered Antrim County election officials to preserve all election materials and refrain from operating any of the county’s Dominion Voting Systems machines ahead of a forensic audit by the Trump campaign. “Antrim County election officials discovered that ‘human error’ flipped 6,000 votes from Trump to Biden after Bailey alerted them to some inconsistencies in the county’s reporting of the vote,” ...

3ba3b424a0446c54.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

As long as you can provide an ID you should be allowed to vote. If you can't then you shouldn't.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Judge Releases Dominion Audit Report: System ‘Designed’ to ‘Create Systemic Fraud

A Michigan judge has released the bombshell report on the audit of Dominion Voting Systems, revealing that the machines and their software were “designed” to “create systemic fraud.”

The report covers the forensic audit of Dominion’s machines in Michigan’s Antrim County — which received national attention after it was discovered that 6,000 votes for President Donald Trump were “flipped” to Democrat Joe Biden due to an “error.” 13th Circuit Court Judge Kevin Elsenheimer ordered the report’s protective order to be lifted on Monday night, allowing the details of the audit to be unsealed and released to the public.We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results,” Russell Ramsland Jr., co-founder of Allied Security Operations Group, said in a preliminary report. “The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors.” The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication,” ...

37ae180cd0e3723b.png

“The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud,” Ramsland Jr. explains... “We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.” Ramsland, a former Reagan administration official who has worked for NASA, and the team of cybersecurity experts examined Dominion products in Antrim County earlier this month as part of an ongoing case. The team inspected and performed forensic duplication on the county’s election management server, which was running Dominion Democracy Suite 5.5.3-002, compact flash cards, USB memory sticks, and USB memory sticks used for the poll book... They used X-Ways Forensics and other tools including Blackbag-Blacklight Forensic Software, and Virtual Box.

c8c873c4f8c66909.png

Antrim County resident William Bailey filed the lawsuit against the county that challenges the integrity of the election equipment....Elsenheimer unsealed the report after state and county officials withdrew their objections. Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, a Democrat, has attempted to dismiss the report as “inaccurate, incomplete, and misleading.”... “We disagree and conclude that the vote flip occurred because of machine error built into the voting software designed to create error.” Last weekend, Judge Eisenheimer ordered Antrim County election officials to preserve all election materials and refrain from operating any of the county’s Dominion Voting Systems machines ahead of a forensic audit by the Trump campaign. “Antrim County election officials discovered that ‘human error’ flipped 6,000 votes from Trump to Biden after Bailey alerted them to some inconsistencies in the county’s reporting of the vote,” ...

3ba3b424a0446c54.png

CLAIM: A report released this week in Michigan shows Dominion Voting Systems machines in Antrim County, Michigan, were “intentionally designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.”

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. This report rests on falsehoods about a human error in Antrim County and about Dominion machines, according to state and local officials. The initial vote reporting error in Antrim County was isolated and has been identified and explained by election officials. It was caused by a clerk’s failure to update media drives for certain tabulators to reflect the correct ballot content. It was not a machine problem.

Damn, Blazor. You are so gullible.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

37ae180cd0e3723b.png

c8c873c4f8c66909.png

3ba3b424a0446c54.png

CLAIM: A report released this week in Michigan shows Dominion Voting Systems machines in Antrim County, Michigan, were “intentionally designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.”

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. This report rests on falsehoods about a human error in Antrim County and about Dominion machines, according to state and local officials. The initial vote reporting error in Antrim County was isolated and has been identified and explained by election officials. It was caused by a clerk’s failure to update media drives for certain tabulators to reflect the correct ballot content. It was not a machine problem.

No, yuo!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

37ae180cd0e3723b.png

c8c873c4f8c66909.png

3ba3b424a0446c54.png

You stupid tramp, there's already been instances of people hacking these fukin machines during live press conferences. Lyin whore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

As long as you can provide an ID you should be allowed to vote. If you can't then you shouldn't.

It should be taken even further and people should have to be tested on how the government works, what the current issues are, what each candidate is running on, what policies/legislation they've been part of.....and then be liscenced.

There could be classes first even.

But people shouldnt be allowed to vote unless they can demonstrate they understand what they are voting for.

That could also really cut down a lot of this bullshit divisive propaganda if these assholes were forced to run on what policies/legislation they've done and are planning to do. The media really needs to be held accountable for the utter crap they chose to present as news designed to help certain parties. The should not be allowed to influence the votes of the public.

I mean they can publish whatever they want but they shouldnt be able to label themselves news.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LMAO. The funny part of that is, when people wake up and learn to think straight they inevitably become more liberal. So, yeah, right on for Americans waking up!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

LMAO. The funny part of that is, when people wake up and learn to think straight they inevitably become more liberal. So, yeah, right on for Americans waking up!

That just simply isn't true.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The only civil war in rthe US is going to be a class war, and you QAINT cucks will gladly fight on the side of your owners and oppressors. The rewards when you win the war will be more poverty for everyone except the billionaires. Congrats!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
89c371f258043494ba7d910157ee38b6.gif

Seems to be the way its headed. SO many similarities to then, as now. The South is tired of being disrespected and used as a punching bag.

USA used to turn its gun on other nations. Now maybe you do it each other, eh Blazor?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The only civil war in rthe US is going to be a class war, and you QAINT cucks will gladly fight on the side of your owners and oppressors. The rewards when you win the war will be more poverty for everyone except the billionaires. Congrats!

By owners and oppressors, you mean the elite 1% Jews right?

Well, most of us are onto them and have been for a long time.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The looming societal breakdown of the US is unavoidable at this point, it's akin to watching a car crash in slow motion.

I mean you've got police officers being violently assaulted by masked Anifa tards, how long until the US police force completely collapses due to mass walkouts and some kind of militant vigilante groups get formed where the likes of BLM and Antifa start being shot in the street?

I can honestly picture that scenario becoming a reality in the not so distant future.....

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
The Patriot Act
You mean the surveillance of US citizens initiated by radical conservatives in the WH as part of the PNAC?

Otay

Americans did Not ratify the Constitution of Bush and his "Republican Terrorists" The Constitution of Bush and his "Republican Terrorists" is not the US Constitution. Their constitution is the Project for the New American Century, a project that calls for creation of an Empire, USA - at our expense.

Who really are our "adversaries"?

Bush and Cheney are part of a group who do not support the US Constitution, a group that does not protect the civil rights of Americans and a group that does not respect the goals and needs of US citizens.

That "group" is the Project for the New American Century, PNAC. Membership and support of this group and its un-American goals and ideals represent an act of treason by Bush and Cheney and others.

Membership and support of this group demonstrates who Bush and Cheney and this group really are: They are "Republican Terrorists".

The people of the U.S. have NOT ratified the Constitution of PNAC.

"Republican Terrorists" and PNAC

By Bernard Weiner Co-Editor, The Crisis Papers, May 26, 2003

" the National Security Strategy-promulgated by the Bush Administration in September 2002 -- now included attacking possible future competitors first, assuming regional hegemony by force of arms, controlling energy resources around the globe, maintaining a permanent-war strategy, etc."

"It's all talked about openly by the neo-conservatives of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) - who now are in charge of America's military and foreign policy-and published as official U.S. doctrine in the National Security Strategy of the United States of America."

"But, in order to unleash their foreign/military campaigns without taking all sorts of flak from the traditional wing of the conservative GOP-which was more isolationist, more opposed to expanding the role of the federal government, more opposed to military adventurism abroad-they needed a context that would permit them free rein. The events of 9/11 rode to their rescue. (In one of their major reports, written in 2000, they noted that "the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event-like a new Pearl Harbor.") "

" a large part of our job in the run-up to 2004 is to get this information out to those able to hear it and understand the implications of an imperial foreign/military policy on our economy, on our young people in uniform, on our moral sense of ourselves as a nation, on our constitutional freedoms, and on our treaty obligations-which is to say, our respect for the rule of law. " **

Last edited:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I'm seeing people HERE who support universal healthcare
Article I, Section 8, Clause 1:

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States

PS: Nothing about Universal Healthcare prohibits an individual from having private insurance if they want it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Patriot Act
You mean the surveillance of US citizens initiated by radical conservatives in the WH as part of the PNAC?

Otay

Americans did Not ratify the Constitution of Bush and his "Republican Terrorists" The Constitution of Bush and his "Republican Terrorists" is not the US Constitution. Their constitution is the Project for the New American Century, a project that calls for creation of an Empire, USA - at our expense.

Bush and Cheney are part of a group who do not support the US Constitution, a group that does not protect the civil rights of Americans and a group that does not respect the goals and needs of US citizens.

That "group" is the Project for the New American Century, PNAC. Membership and support of this group and its un-American goals and ideals represent an act of treason by Bush and Cheney and others.

Membership and support of this group demonstrates who Bush and Cheney and this group really are: They are "Republican Terrorists".

" the National Security Strategy-promulgated by the Bush Administration in September 2002 -- now included attacking possible future competitors first, assuming regional hegemony by force of arms, controlling energy resources around the globe, maintaining a permanent-war strategy, etc."

"It's all talked about openly by the neo-conservatives of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) - who now are in charge of America's military and foreign policy-and published as official U.S. doctrine in the National Security Strategy of the United States of America."

"But, in order to unleash their foreign/military campaigns without taking all sorts of flak from the traditional wing of the conservative GOP-which was more isolationist, more opposed to expanding the role of the federal government, more opposed to military adventurism abroad-they needed a context that would permit them free rein. The events of 9/11 rode to their rescue. (In one of their major reports, written in 2000, they noted that "the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event-like a new Pearl Harbor.") "

" a large part of our job in the run-up to 2004 is to get this information out to those able to hear it and understand the implications of an imperial foreign/military policy on our economy, on our young people in uniform, on our moral sense of ourselves as a nation, on our constitutional freedoms, and on our treaty obligations-which is to say, our respect for the rule of law. " **
You cunts control EVERYTHING NOW! PWN3D! Lemme know when your masters repeal all this shit, cunt.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll watch it from a peaceful country. Then return to buy the spoils of pennies on the dollar. Trump supporters will have a bounty on their heads

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
The Patriot Act

Otay

You cunts control EVERYTHING NOW! PWN3D! Lemme know when your masters repeal all this shit, cunt.
I'm my master, dude.
You trumptaded putinists are the biggest sheeples in the history of sheeples.
You go right ahead and blindly follow your doosh messiah. LoLz at trumptads

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ll watch it from a peaceful country. Then return to buy the spoils of pennies on the dollar. Trump supporters will have a bounty on their heads
What, ya think you're gonna be able to buy some white kids for a change? Your old ass oughta be saving up for a pump up dick, ya perverted old geezer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Patriot Act

Otay

I'm my master, dude.
You trumptaded putinists are the biggest sheeples in the history of sheeples.
You go right ahead and blindly follow your doosh messiah. LoLz at trumptads
Putin is balls deep in cuckmo joe. Hunter is prolly on his way to pick up pops stipend from Russia right now.