Y'all ready for Civil War 2.0?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
We are in this position because we allowed this ideology of oppression to spread and take hold of all the countries institutions and steep into all our media and entertainment.

WE allowed it. We allowed Democrat strongholds and a political establishment to benefit for decades off the backs of citizens.

It's our fault. Us and our philosophy of liberty and leaving people the fuck alone.

Its global now. Horribly global. We are gonna end up with a rerun mesh of WW1 and WW2.

Its so crazy, cause in a way you're right. We let them be themselves, had their voice. Then they got carried away, and now want to oppress us.

Its funny, how those supporting these fucks, are the same ones that wind up getting their place vandalized anyway, no matter how many BLM, anti racism signs they put up.

This last batch of bullshit over the past decade or more needs to be flushed down the sewer like the turd it is.

They are striking at our First and Second Amendment Rights, the 2 most sacred ones. This wont be allowed, or tolerated much longer. Cause they will keep chip-chip-chipping away, til they control everything. Its pretty damn close to that now.

they know if they don’t riot in major cities that nothing will change... it’s not that difficult, seriously

Do they not have Nikes in smaller cities?

riots have resulted from police brutality in the black community since the 1920s... except they used to only burn/loot their ghettos...

spamming the confederate flag while you lie to yourself about being empathic isn’t going to change this

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s always the same jackass posters crying about the riots too...

I urge all of you to be raised in a family
We are in this position because we allowed this ideology of oppression to spread and take hold of all the countries institutions and steep into all our media and entertainment.

WE allowed it. We allowed Democrat strongholds and a political establishment to benefit for decades off the backs of citizens.

It's our fault. Us and our philosophy of liberty and leaving people the fuck alone.

Its global now. Horribly global. We are gonna end up with a rerun mesh of WW1 and WW2.

Its so crazy, cause in a way you're right. We let them be themselves, had their voice. Then they got carried away, and now want to oppress us.

Its funny, how those supporting these fucks, are the same ones that wind up getting their place vandalized anyway, no matter how many BLM, anti racism signs they put up.

This last batch of bullshit over the past decade or more needs to be flushed down the sewer like the turd it is.

They are striking at our First and Second Amendment Rights, the 2 most sacred ones. This wont be allowed, or tolerated much longer. Cause they will keep chip-chip-chipping away, til they control everything. Its pretty damn close to that now.

they know if they don’t riot in major cities that nothing will change... it’s not that difficult, seriously

The only change needed is for the troops to be called in and shoot about 2 dozen of the rioting cunts.

If the others don't get the picture then shoot another couple dozen until they do.

the military has never been unleashed on civilian streets...
Not since the civil war, however, the National Guard has.

Lincoln's illegal war!

that you lost

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I can understand the frustration in black community when you have the cops in the philando castile & Eric Garner cases not even being brought to trial; but you are doing no justice when you immediately demonize cops in EVERY instance where a black person is shot.

There are true instances of police brutality that warrant public outrage and there are instances where the idiot gets what they have coming and when you conflate the two you tend to lose people who would otherwise stand by your cause.

You can support the black community and their cause without being a spineless narrative gobbling lemming. I've been doing it for decades.

But still, no just cause involves terrorizing, murdering the innocent and destroying communities.

Blm/antifa are demonic evil.

It's a tough one. I actually understand both sides of the coin. I just wish they'd target different neighborhoods. Like the one Nancy pelosi lives in for instance.

Gotta do something to be heard and that I can appreciate but do it when it's warranted and not until.

THe fat hippo from Ohio would be an example of NOT and Derrick Chauvin getting off would be an example of understandable rage.

You go after the politicains who are directly responsible. Like storming a Capitol. They should be pursuing real change where it can be done.

You dont fire bomb small businesses, try to torch buildings with children inside, gun down random people or brutally beat innocent people.

None of the victims of this bullshit can do anything. The people being impacted by it have no legislative or political power. Most dont even have resources to leave. They are punishing the people they claim to care about. And politicains dont care about poor communities. They are expendable I guess. My grandma was trapped in Detroit during the 12th street riot, my mother was a child....and they lived in constant fear. It took until 1980 for her to be able to move but to this day, my mom is paranoid about the house burning down. It destroyed the city. It has never done anything but make living conditions worse or unlivable.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that none of this is about justice at all. It's about destabilizing the country. :/

Otherwise, these people would be holding the right people accountable and helping communities... not terrorizing them. And the people who WERE legitimately brutalized by police would be getting justice(Gardner, et).

Its like being angry about child rape, so you fire bomb pre schools and terrify and beat up children and destroy their toys. Because you are mad about child abuse.

They are openly saying they have no intention of stopping until there are no police. So any shooting will be met with violence on communities.....no matter how justified. It's not about justice or rights at all.

These are the under dogs who are on the receiving end. Secorea Turner is the under dog. BLM are wealthy scammers. They have kinds of political and corporate support and a gross amount of cultural influence. The people suffering because them dont....and they can be bullied/attacked for speaking out against them.

The people who support it are completely unreasonable and full of hate. That's the fruit of it. Death, destruction and hate.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I can understand the frustration in black community when you have the cops in the philando castile & Eric Garner cases not even being brought to trial; but you are doing no justice when you immediately demonize cops in EVERY instance where a black person is shot.

There are true instances of police brutality that warrant public outrage and there are instances where the idiot gets what they have coming and when you conflate the two you tend to lose people who would otherwise stand by your cause.

You can support the black community and their cause without being a spineless narrative gobbling lemming. I've been doing it for decades.

And by “support” you mean terrorizing online black forums like Lipstick Alley *rolls eyes*

Face it, Mr. Man... you don’t care because you’re not oppressed and/or stuck in poverty. You’re more hellbent on keeping a system in place that has not worked for the last 2 centuries because you’re completely out of touch of how bad the ghettos actually are since your own thug reform... while you are endangering ALL of us, our children and future generations of this country with your fascist BS

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

And by “support” you mean terrorizing online black forums like Lipstick Alley *rolls eyes*

Face it, Mr. Man... you don’t care because you’re not oppressed and/or stuck in poverty. You’re more hellbent on keeping a system in place that has not worked for the last 2 centuries because you’re completely out of touch of how bad the ghettos actually are since your own thug reform... while you are endangering ALL of us, our children and future generations of this country with your fascist BS
and what exactly have YOU done to help them?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But still, no just cause involves terrorizing, murdering the innocent and destroying communities.

It's a tough one. I actually understand both sides of the coin. I just wish they'd target different neighborhoods. Like the one Nancy pelosi lives in for instance.

Gotta do something to be heard and that I can appreciate but do it when it's warranted and not until.

THe fat hippo from Ohio would be an example of NOT and Derrick Chauvin getting off would be an example of understandable rage.

You go after the politicains who are directly responsible. Like storming a Capitol. They should be pursuing real change where it can be done.

You dont fire bomb small businesses, try to torch buildings with children inside, gun down random people or brutally beat innocent people.

None of the victims of this bullshit can do anything. The people being impacted by it have no legislative or political power. Most dont even have resources to leave. They are punishing the people they claim to care about. And politicains dont care about poor communities. They are expendable I guess. My grandma was trapped in Detroit during the 12th street riot, my mother was a child....and they lived in constant fear. It took until 1980 for her to be able to move but to this day, my mom is paranoid about the house burning down. It destroyed the city. It has never done anything but make living conditions worse or unlivable.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that none of this is about justice at all. It's about destabilizing the country. :/

Otherwise, these people would be holding the right people accountable and helping communities... not terrorizing them. And the people who WERE legitimately brutalized by police would be getting justice(Gardner, et).

Its like being angry about child rape, so you fire bomb pre schools and terrify and beat up children and destroy their toys. Because you are mad about child abuse.

They are openly saying they have no intention of stopping until there are no police. So any shooting will be met with violence on communities.....no matter how justified. It's not about justice or rights at all.

These are the under dogs who are on the receiving end. Secorea Turner is the under dog. BLM are wealthy scammers. They have kinds of political and corporate support and a gross amount of cultural influence. The people suffering because them dont....and they can be bullied/attacked for speaking out against them.

The people who support it are completely unreasonable and full of hate. That's the fruit of it. Death, destruction and hate.
that's why I said they should be burning down nancy pelosi's neighborhood NOT their own.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

spread awareness online since it was too dangerous to continue to peacefully protest AFTER myself and my friends were assaulted by police carrying AK47s with tear gas for wait, get this *errrr em* carrying a poster board that read “justice for all”

and I helped you get an innocent black man out of jail

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

that's why I said they should be burning down nancy pelosi's neighborhood NOT their own.

Going after politicains is "domestic terror" now though lol.

I love how Taylor's mother blasted them and they either verbally abuse or ignore her.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

spread awareness online since it was too dangerous to continue to peacefully protest AFTER myself and my friends were assaulted by police carrying AK47s with tear gas for wait, get this *errrr em* carrying a poster board that read “justice for all”

so basically jack shit

thanks for playing

Get at me when you're really in the fight dear.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look...

so basically jack shit

thanks for playing

Get at me when you're really in the fight dear.

so I’m supposed to die for the cause while you live in suburbia? Bwa

fucking black women gain you automatic membership to the panthers... just sayin

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Do they not have Nikes in smaller cities?

riots have resulted from police brutality in the black community since the 1920s... except they used to only burn/loot their ghettos...

spamming the confederate flag while you lie to yourself about being empathic isn’t going to change this

Never, and I mean NEVER call me a fucking LIAR! You got it!!??

Im a Southern Gentleman!

Its why y'all try and get rid of our flag, cause it represents Christianity and being a noble gentleman that holds Liberty high! We resist tyranny and big government.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It’s always the same jackass posters crying about the riots too...

I urge all of you to be raised in a family

The only change needed is for the troops to be called in and shoot about 2 dozen of the rioting cunts.

If the others don't get the picture then shoot another couple dozen until they do.

the military has never been unleashed on civilian streets...
Not since the civil war, however, the National Guard has.

Lincoln's illegal war!

that you lost

Well I guess when you count the fact that Lincoln killed innocent civilians, while Lee was a gentleman that did not attack civilians, yeah we lost, cause we would not stoop to that level, and we wanted the suffering of our people to end.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
so I’m supposed to die for the cause while you live in suburbia? Bwa

No. YOu're supposed to stop being a fucking hypocrite when people YOU know deep down got what they asked for feel the effects of karma.

When a spade is a spade you call it a spade. YOU don't go making irresponsible statements like "The cops are retaliating" when some fat fucking whale is shot in the midst of trying to murder another black woman. That DOES NOT help the black cause and you're more their enemy than you are their friend when you pull shit like that out of our your privileged asshole

fucking black women gain you automatic membership to the panthers... just sayin
Neither does being a self loathing shill.

Or did you think BLM actually respects phonies like you? bwhahahahahahahahaha

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
From where I stand, we have a bunch of southern crackers and a self-proclaimed “whitey” who only fucks black women who are pro let’s have the police kill EVERY black man on national television

Geeeeezzzz, I wonder why?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
From where I stand, we have a bunch of southern crackers and a self-proclaimed “whitey” who only fucks black women who are pro let’s have the police kill EVERY black man on national television

blatant lying wont help your failing argument here

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Wow, awful hypocritical of you to call others liars, when you yourself are doing just that. Pathetic.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
iu

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Malcolm X A TRUE warrior for the black community said it best

Malcolm X said: “The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.”

How can any black person trust a white liberal who is willing to lie on their own kind just to score brownie points

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How do you stand behind a mob that burns black owned businesses into the ground and call yourself fighter for black equality?

How does one lack the intestinal fortitude to look at video of a girl neutralized in the midst of trying to murder another and say this was an example of racist police brutality ?

I sat in a room filled with black family and friends when that video first came out and every black person in the room was steadfast in their belief that the cop did nothing wrong. Each and every one of them said if the girl in pink was they mamma, sister, daughter they'd have shot that fat bitch more than 4 times

Saying anything else, ESPECIALLY when you're white & privileged is hypocritical pandering and NO ONE respects a hypocritical panderer. NOT even the people who are accepting your allegiance when it's convenient for them to do so

when the cops are wrong I'm going to say their wrong whether it's popular among fellow conservatives or not and when they're right I'm going to say their right and I'll do so in the middle of a fucking BLM rally if I have to. Because whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong.

Derrick Chauvin? Guilty of murder and got what he had coming

THe cops who killed Pilandro Castile and Eric Garner? Guilty of Murder and it's a fucking travesty of justice that they are still breathing today.

The cop that killed Mikah Bryant? A public servant tasked with making life or death split decisions for menial pay and did what he believed he had to do to save lives. I won't judge him for it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Police dont carry AK-47's......unless you're in mother russia.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuk sakes, if these dumb niggers would quit fighting and fleeing from the cops and drop the weapons when the cops arrive, there's be a lot fewer of em dying. Anyone who comes at a cop with a fukin knife should be shot dead just because of the stupidity and need to clean out the gene pool.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles

I have never condoned the riots.

Wow, awful hypocritical of you to call others liars, when you yourself are doing just that. Pathetic.

feel free to post your cock pic and prove me wrong then bwa hahahhhaha

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles

feel free to post your cock pic and prove me wrong then bwa hahahhhaha

Shortage of cock pics on whore island?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles

You never condemned them either and the fact that you continue to allow your peaceful protest to be used as a tool to incite violence makes you culpable.

I was 100% behind BLM when I first saw Floyd get murdered until I witnessed the first black owned business burn to the ground and a black grandmother crying the following day because she had to ride the bus for TWO fucking hours to get her medicine because all of the CVS Walgreens and pharmacies in her neighborhood were destroyed. My support for a group capable of THAT evaporated instantly then and there.

Show me ONE public announcement the leaders of BLM have made condemning the riots. Just one. Show me on their website where they are saying it is counterproductive to the black community to destroy the black community. I'll wait.

I refuse to be associated with that kind of barbarism in any capacity (even causally or in spirit only) and I don't give a fuck how righteous the cause starts out. The end does NOT justify the means when innocent people are suffering. Period.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hold on... I’m still inspired by the murdered black man quote while you complain about BLM lolz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A gofundme for a black owned business destroyed by rioters while BLM secures millions in donations

you know, in case any of you bleeding heart liberals want to effect some real good in the black community

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hold on... I’m still inspired by the murdered black man quote while you complain about BLM lolz
BLM is a hypocritical shit cover story designed to line the pockets of the skanks that founded it. Period

Even Breonna Taylor's mother will tell you that

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles

You never condemned them either and the fact that you continue to allow your peaceful protest to be used as a tool to incite violence makes you culpable.

I was 100% behind BLM when I first saw Floyd get murdered until I witnessed the first black owned business burn to the ground and a black grandmother crying the following day because she had to ride the bus for TWO fucking hours to get her medicine because all of the CVS Walgreens and pharmacies in her neighborhood were destroyed. My support for a group capable of THAT evaporated instantly then and there.

Show me ONE public announcement the leaders of BLM have made condemning the riots. Just one. Show me on their website where they are saying it is counterproductive to the black community to destroy the black community. I'll wait.

I refuse to be associated with that kind of barbarism in any capacity (even causally or in spirit only) and I don't give a fuck how righteous the cause starts out. The end does NOT justify the means when innocent people are suffering. Period.

I’m throwing a HUGE bull shit flag. You were one of the biggest Zimmerman supporters out there *rolls eyes*