Y'all ready for Civil War 2.0?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
oh shit... murdock... I almost forgot I was in the middle of decimating you on the Travon Martin argument

where were we ?

ah yes, you were having difficulty supporting anything you're saying with facts.

how's the weather by you today?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Most of you have formed an opinion of guilt without divulging into the entirety of the case aka due diligence and that’s why the black community and rhiercontinues to fight back... you’re not objective and it’s based purely on race from where I stand.

it’s a problem, it’s been a problem and it will continue to be a problem... sooo0o0o0 until you recognize that, STOP the incessant whining and complaining about frustrated people who aren’t going to sit in their mansions and play online all day and go out and are brave enough to do something about it.

Still don’t get it? Then the country will continue to burn while you run around screaming “white pride” and dragging that stupid fucking flag around *rolls eyes*

You really have no clue lol. NONE!

Some of us KNOW how shit is. Some of us grew up in Section 8. And you act like we aint been through shit of our own cause my skin color is white? Fuck that racist noise! You are a bigger racist than you realize, against your own race.

The more y'all keep striking at the South, the more of us will rise! Dont believe it? Try again. Cause Im seeing the colors flying high more and more, we are getting active, things are in motion. We wont be shit on.

My flag aint stupid, and I dont drag it around, I fly it high, and PROUD!

d350000a909bb320e8bf5c0f63ff40a9825c2c22.jpg

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Most of you have formed an opinion of guilt without divulging into the entirety of the case aka due diligence and that’s why the black community and rhiercontinues to fight back... you’re not objective and it’s based purely on race from where I stand.

it’s a problem, it’s been a problem and it will continue to be a problem... sooo0o0o0 until you recognize that, STOP the incessant whining and complaining about frustrated people who aren’t going to sit in their mansions and play online all day and go out and are brave enough to do something about it.

Still don’t get it? Then the country will continue to burn while you run around screaming “white pride” and dragging that stupid fucking flag around *rolls eyes*

Some of us KNOW how shit is. Some of us grew up in Section 8. And you act like we aint been through shit of our own cause my skin color is white? Fuck that racist noise! You are a bigger racist than you realize, against your own race.

The more y'all keep striking at the South, the more of us will rise! Dont believe it? Try again. Cause Im seeing the colors flying high more and more, we are getting active, things are in motion. We wont be shit on.

I’ve never seen anyone this excited over the loser trophy in my life. Proof we should have stripped you of your land and sent you packing when that war was over.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I’ve never seen anyone this excited over the loser trophy in my life. Proof we should have stripped you of your land and sent you packing when that war was over.

Hahahha, are you touching yourself while you rile me up lol?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Heener heener. So serious.

lol

I take my families history seriously. I wont let them be dishonored. It is straight up my DUTY to see that the truth is told. The South wasnt the villains my friend.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You're a dumb cunt...

Let that sink in...if it's possible.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're a dumb cunt...

Let that sink in...if it's possible.

That’s funny coming from a hermaphrodite DD

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We are in this position because we allowed this ideology of oppression to spread and take hold of all the countries institutions and steep into all our media and entertainment.

WE allowed it. We allowed Democrat strongholds and a political establishment to benefit for decades off the backs of citizens.

It's our fault. Us and our philosophy of liberty and leaving people the fuck alone.

Its global now. Horribly global. We are gonna end up with a rerun mesh of WW1 and WW2.

Its so crazy, cause in a way you're right. We let them be themselves, had their voice. Then they got carried away, and now want to oppress us.

Its funny, how those supporting these fucks, are the same ones that wind up getting their place vandalized anyway, no matter how many BLM, anti racism signs they put up.

This last batch of bullshit over the past decade or more needs to be flushed down the sewer like the turd it is.

They are striking at our First and Second Amendment Rights, the 2 most sacred ones. This wont be allowed, or tolerated much longer. Cause they will keep chip-chip-chipping away, til they control everything. Its pretty damn close to that now.

they know if they don’t riot in major cities that nothing will change... it’s not that difficult, seriously

I can understand the frustration in black community when you have the cops in the philando castile & Eric Garner cases not even being brought to trial; but you are doing no justice when you immediately demonize cops in EVERY instance where a black person is shot.

There are true instances of police brutality that warrant public outrage and there are instances where the idiot gets what they have coming and when you conflate the two you tend to lose people who would otherwise stand by your cause.

You can support the black community and their cause without being a spineless narrative gobbling lemming. I've been doing it for decades.

And by “support” you mean terrorizing online black forums like Lipstick Alley *rolls eyes*

Face it, Mr. Man... you don’t care because you’re not oppressed and/or stuck in poverty. You’re more hellbent on keeping a system in place that has not worked for the last 2 centuries because you’re completely out of touch of how bad the ghettos actually are since your own thug reform... while you are endangering ALL of us, our children and future generations of this country with your fascist BS
and what exactly have YOU done to help them?

spread awareness online since it was too dangerous to continue to peacefully protest AFTER myself and my friends were assaulted by police carrying AK47s with tear gas for wait, get this *errrr em* carrying a poster board that read “justice for all”

and I helped you get an innocent black man out of jail
Police dont carry AK-47's......unless you're in mother russia.
Or South Africa...Russia has been offloading Cold War surplus for decades.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

While I agree the Woke Culture should leave most of these Confederate Monuments alone, I find your worship of Southern Military heroes glorifies a Plantaiton Class who were essentially the 1%ers of that era. They were like the Bill Gates & Jeff Bezos of their time. They ordered everyone around and directed the poor classes in the South to go to War. I think what;s needed is a more honest account of that time. Americans should be taught that most White Southerners did not own slaves & that it was a small minority, however unjust the institution was. It'd be refresihng if there more histories of what it was like to be the other 99% of White Southerners who didn't have it so great in the anteblellum era. But I somewhat agree that the Establishment tends to villify the South too much & wants to tear down all of their cultural and historical symbols. They want to erase history instead of preserving it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't think there will be a new civil war. I think the American people will wake up from the lies of the far left and will correct their voting patterns. We will need to focus heavily on election security in order to prevent Democrats s fraudulently stealing elections. That means outlawing vote harvesting, requiring voter ID, and cleaning voter rolls so fake absentee ballots can no longer be used.

Golly. I would think the exact opposite. Fatso lost by a landslide. I’m a US citizen, living offshore. WTF is wrong with me voting on an absentee ballot? You might be happier in Nicaragua or Cuba
biden lost by a landlide and the vote counters started stuffing the ballots until they could airclaim a victory for him. Like your buddy Stalin said, its who counts the votes!

and than the ensuing 4 years of BITCH WHINING ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

sit on an AR and rotate fuckstick lolol

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

While I agree the Woke Culture should leave most of these Confederate Monuments alone, I find your worship of Southern Military heroes glorifies a Plantaiton Class who were essentially the 1%ers of that era. They were like the Bill Gates & Jeff Bezos of their time. They ordered everyone around and directed the poor classes in the South to go to War. I think what;s needed is a more honest account of that time. Americans should be taught that most White Southerners did not own slaves & that it was a small minority, however unjust the institution was. It'd be refresihng if there more histories of what it was like to be the other 99% of White Southerners who didn't have it so great in the anteblellum era. But I somewhat agree that the Establishment tends to villify the South too much & wants to tear down all of their cultural and historical symbols. They want to erase history instead of preserving it.

Why should I not honor them? They fought for what was right. To say they glorify the plantation class, would be the same as saying I shouldnt honor the founding fathers, cause that would be glorifying the plantation class as well. You cant hold todays standards to that time period. You are right about the part that only the rich owned slaves though. And if 70-80% of Virginian men fought, you know most were poor, and did not own slaves. Virginia at one time produced great men. A lot of the founding fathers, and Southern military leaders came from Virginia. You also know that the North owned a lot slaves too right? I would also hope that you know that ALL slaves were sold to the South from the North. Yet, as you say, the South gets the villain treatment, while the North should of been held way more accountable.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are in this position because we allowed this ideology of oppression to spread and take hold of all the countries institutions and steep into all our media and entertainment.

WE allowed it. We allowed Democrat strongholds and a political establishment to benefit for decades off the backs of citizens.

It's our fault. Us and our philosophy of liberty and leaving people the fuck alone.

Its global now. Horribly global. We are gonna end up with a rerun mesh of WW1 and WW2.

Its so crazy, cause in a way you're right. We let them be themselves, had their voice. Then they got carried away, and now want to oppress us.

Its funny, how those supporting these fucks, are the same ones that wind up getting their place vandalized anyway, no matter how many BLM, anti racism signs they put up.

This last batch of bullshit over the past decade or more needs to be flushed down the sewer like the turd it is.

They are striking at our First and Second Amendment Rights, the 2 most sacred ones. This wont be allowed, or tolerated much longer. Cause they will keep chip-chip-chipping away, til they control everything. Its pretty damn close to that now.

they know if they don’t riot in major cities that nothing will change... it’s not that difficult, seriously

I can understand the frustration in black community when you have the cops in the philando castile & Eric Garner cases not even being brought to trial; but you are doing no justice when you immediately demonize cops in EVERY instance where a black person is shot.

There are true instances of police brutality that warrant public outrage and there are instances where the idiot gets what they have coming and when you conflate the two you tend to lose people who would otherwise stand by your cause.

You can support the black community and their cause without being a spineless narrative gobbling lemming. I've been doing it for decades.

And by “support” you mean terrorizing online black forums like Lipstick Alley *rolls eyes*

Face it, Mr. Man... you don’t care because you’re not oppressed and/or stuck in poverty. You’re more hellbent on keeping a system in place that has not worked for the last 2 centuries because you’re completely out of touch of how bad the ghettos actually are since your own thug reform... while you are endangering ALL of us, our children and future generations of this country with your fascist BS

The system works very well for people who bother to work. That is not mythical "fascism" that is simply the hard truth. This is why immigrant blacks do so well where as American blacks (such as the 45% who are on welfare) don't do well but the 55% who get jobs do pretty well. Just ask Thomas Sowell.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
By the way, Murdock, since i'm going to be forced to obliterate you once again on the whole Travon Martin thing let us begin the festivities with a simple question

Who threw the first punch? Travon or Zimmerman?

I’ll go with Travon threw the first punch when a large white man exited the vehicle he was following him in, pulled out a gun and approached him for $5,000, Alex :Bored2:

But this is purely speculation since Travon is DEAD and therefore was unable to give a statement.

Federal hate crime charges have been brought against the crackers who pulled this shit with Ahmaud Arbery btw.
And how do you know Zimmerman pulled a gun as he approached him? You don't... and as you yourself stated you are merely speculating or "wishfully thinking" here

But we do know that Travon indeed threw the first punch and hence the "reasonable doubt"

thanks for playing

did the police not instruct Zimmerman to stop his pursuit of the “suspect”

aren’t we all supposed to do what the police tell us or else?

A call operator does not have the legal authority to direct anyone to do anything they may only suggest and recommend. If you dislike that then change the law in Florida.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why should I not honor them? They fought for what was right. To say they glorify the plantation class, would be the same as saying I shouldnt honor the founding fathers, cause that would be glorifying the plantation class as well. You cant hold todays standards to that time period. You are right about the part that only the rich owned slaves though. And if 70-80% of Virginian men fought, you know most were poor, and did not own slaves. Virginia at one time produced great men. A lot of the founding fathers, and Southern military leaders came from Virginia. You also know that the North owned a lot slaves too right? I would also hope that you know that ALL slaves were sold to the South from the North. Yet, as you say, the South gets the villain treatment, while the North should of been held way more accountable.

What I'm getting at...it seems rather one dimensional to just honor these figures of history who belonged to the Southern Elites.

What I kinda like about Black History Month is you hear stories mostly from people who were poor like slaves.
And yet we hardly ever hear about histories of poor Southern Whites and how they saw things.
I think much Southern histtory is usually told from the perspective of plantation owners and the Elite classes.
So it's somewhat misleading, and maybe that's why everyone thinks all White Southerners owned slaves.
But it'd be interesting to read about the lives of poor White Southerns - who were the majority - the ordinary folk.
ie - early Southern pioneers who settled the South. Like - do they have any museusm about them?
I know they do in Canada - people who lived in log cabins, lived the rustic 19th century life.
You can go to these museums to find out how they lived and dressed etc.

Also as I pointed out in another thread, little credit is given to Southern Whites for their cultural influence orc ontributions to America.

ie - bluegrass, country, hoknytonk, rock 'n roll.

So, if they went behond just worshipping military heroes, perhaps we'd see a different side of Southern heritage.

But I tend to agree, that the US Estlablishment which is Northern based, paints the South with one brush & viliainizes them a lot. So that in itself is not a recipe for healing or achieving national unity, if that's what they say they desire.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The system works very well for people who bother to work. That is not mythical "fascism" that is simply the hard truth. This is why immigrant blacks do so well where as American blacks (such as the 45% who are on welfare) don't do well but the 55% who get jobs do pretty well. Just ask Thomas Sowell.

You're right, immigrant blacks do good, and they actually despise American blacks.

I grew up in poor black communities, unlike Murdock prolly. These people are not oppressed. I have seen many, many things.

Once they get on the system, they stay on the system. They feel "why work, when I get all this money and benefits". They actually get more, than if they worked a regular job. But if you get a regular job, then you dont get shit, thus hurting them financially. So to them its much easier staying home instead of working.

On the system, you pretty much get free housing, free food, free money for more food, utility assistance, a free Obama phone, free medical care, free clothes, free Christmas presents, and money as well, etc. Have more kids.... get more money and food and assistance.

Its set up, that you have a mom and kids, mom showing she dont work, so ALL the benefits to the max. The dad, either dont work, or sells drugs, or steals peoples shit, etc. If the dad does work, its kept secret, since his name usually isnt included on the lease, nor married, so the income dont count.

Its insane.

Im not saying all of them milk that shit, but the vast majority do. Why say no to free shit?

I live paycheck to paycheck, and when my wife died, I still had to raise my son. Finances got tight, so I went and asked for some food help. I got denied, cause to them I made too much. I simply needed a lil help at the time. I know some people actually need help now and then. So I did what I learned growing up in them times, and I went to a church asking for food. They usually have a food bank. Give ya a box of staples. It helped, which was all I needed at the time.

But when these fuckers that cheat and milk it all, it dont leave any help for those that need it when time comes.

The ones that cheat, they buy $2000 rims, go shopping all the time, eating steak with their food money, and sell the rest of the food money for actual money so they can party with it. Its fucking insane.

Oppressed my ass!