Y'all ready for Civil War 2.0?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hold on... I’m still inspired by the murdered black man quote while you complain about BLM lolz
BLM is a hypocritical shit cover story designed to line the pockets of the skanks that founded it. Period

Even Breonna Taylor's mother will tell you that

You’ve already proven that you believe that peaceful protest attempts are “doing nothing” and have ironically quoted the non peaceful civil rights activist, which doesn’t make you not racist by any means

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles

I have never condoned the riots.

You never condemned them either and the fact that you continue to allow your peaceful protest to be used as a tool to incite violence makes you culpable.

I was 100% behind BLM when I first saw Floyd get murdered until I witnessed the first black owned business burn to the ground and a black grandmother crying the following day because she had to ride the bus for TWO fucking hours to get her medicine because all of the CVS Walgreens and pharmacies in her neighborhood were destroyed. My support for a group capable of THAT evaporated instantly then and there.

Show me ONE public announcement the leaders of BLM have made condemning the riots. Just one. Show me on their website where they are saying it is counterproductive to the black community to destroy the black community. I'll wait.

I refuse to be associated with that kind of barbarism in any capacity (even causally or in spirit only) and I don't give a fuck how righteous the cause starts out. The end does NOT justify the means when innocent people are suffering. Period.

I’m throwing a HUGE bull shit flag. You were one of the biggest Zimmerman supporters out there *rolls eyes*

and?

When is kid is on top of you pounding your head into the pavement you still maintain the right to self defense. Even if you were profiling him

If things had been different and Travon killed zimmerman for following him I'd have supported his right to defend himself too

your argument here is complete trash.

Would you like to rewind and try again?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hold on... I’m still inspired by the murdered black man quote while you complain about BLM lolz
BLM is a hypocritical shit cover story designed to line the pockets of the skanks that founded it. Period

You’ve already proven that you believe that peaceful protest attempts are “doing nothing” and have ironically quoted the non peaceful civil rights activist, which doesn’t make you not racist by any means

Peaceful protests where you demonize cops EVEN when they are not wrong are not peaceful protests they are gatherings designed to incite and indoctrinate others. And that's certainly NOT helping the black community

Protest when something is done wrong and when you see your movement getting hijacked discontinue your support for it or accept the fact that you are indeed culpable for the outcome.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By the way, Murdock, since i'm going to be forced to obliterate you once again on the whole Travon Martin thing let us begin the festivities with a simple question

Who threw the first punch? Travon or Zimmerman?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Also,

Can any one of our do good for the black community privileged liberals tell me who this person is?

Katrice-Gardner.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We are in this position because we allowed this ideology of oppression to spread and take hold of all the countries institutions and steep into all our media and entertainment.

WE allowed it. We allowed Democrat strongholds and a political establishment to benefit for decades off the backs of citizens.

It's our fault. Us and our philosophy of liberty and leaving people the fuck alone.

Its global now. Horribly global. We are gonna end up with a rerun mesh of WW1 and WW2.

Its so crazy, cause in a way you're right. We let them be themselves, had their voice. Then they got carried away, and now want to oppress us.

Its funny, how those supporting these fucks, are the same ones that wind up getting their place vandalized anyway, no matter how many BLM, anti racism signs they put up.

This last batch of bullshit over the past decade or more needs to be flushed down the sewer like the turd it is.

They are striking at our First and Second Amendment Rights, the 2 most sacred ones. This wont be allowed, or tolerated much longer. Cause they will keep chip-chip-chipping away, til they control everything. Its pretty damn close to that now.

they know if they don’t riot in major cities that nothing will change... it’s not that difficult, seriously

The only change needed is for the troops to be called in and shoot about 2 dozen of the rioting cunts.

If the others don't get the picture then shoot another couple dozen until they do.

I agree. They missed their chance during the insurrection. Oh well many will spending time in jail anyway.

You do know, DC just gave nearly 2 million to folks falsely arrested right?

Falsely? How about a link, or something proving your claim. I’m happy to listen

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
By the way, Murdock, since i'm going to be forced to obliterate you once again on the whole Travon Martin thing let us begin the festivities with a simple question

I’ll go with Travon threw the first punch when a large white man exited the vehicle he was following him in, pulled out a gun and approached him for $5,000, Alex :Bored2:

But this is purely speculation since Travon is DEAD and therefore was unable to give a statement.

Federal hate crime charges have been brought against the crackers who pulled this shit with Ahmaud Arbery btw.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I’ll go with Travon threw the first punch when a large white man exited the vehicle he was following him in, pulled out a gun and approached him for $5,000, Alex :Bored2:

But this is purely speculation since Travon is DEAD and therefore was unable to give a statement.

Federal hate crime charges have been brought against the crackers who pulled this shit with Ahmaud Arbery btw.
And how do you know Zimmerman pulled a gun as he approached him? You don't... and as you yourself stated you are merely speculating or "wishfully thinking" here

But we do know that Travon indeed threw the first punch and hence the "reasonable doubt"

thanks for playing

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Peaceful protests where you demonize cops EVEN when they are not wrong are not peaceful protests they are gatherings designed to incite and indoctrinate others. And that's certainly NOT helping the black community

Protest when something is done wrong and when you see your movement getting hijacked discontinue your support for it or accept the fact that you are indeed culpable for the outcome.

So not bandwagon jumping with antifa doesn’t suffice your request? Really???!!??

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

And how do you know Zimmerman pulled a gun as he approached him? You don't... and as you yourself stated you are merely speculating or "wishfully thinking" here

But we do know that Travon indeed threw the first punch and hence the "reasonable doubt"

thanks for playing

did the police not instruct Zimmerman to stop his pursuit of the “suspect”

aren’t we all supposed to do what the police tell us or else?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

thanks for playing

dispatchers arent cops.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So not bandwagon jumping with antifa doesn’t suffice your request? Really???!!??

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

thanks for playing

Indeed they did.

Does the fact that he neglected to follow their orders strip him of the right to defend himself?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

thanks for playing

Indeed they did.

Does the fact that he neglected to follow their orders strip him of the right to defend himself?

According to you, this was justification for the police to shoot and kill Zimmerman.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
They are striking at our First and Second Amendment Rights, the 2 most sacred ones. This wont be allowed, or tolerated much longer. Cause they will keep chip-chip-chipping away, til they control everything. Its pretty damn close to that now.
[/QUOTE]

they know if they don’t riot in major cities that nothing will change... it’s not that difficult,

Crackers???

You're a fucking racist piece of shit. Fuck off and die you fucking cunt.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

they know if they don’t riot in major cities that nothing will change... it’s not that difficult,

Crackers???

[/QUOTE]
Self loathing bitch eh

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Crackers???

[/QUOTE]

or what? I’d like to know exactly wtf you’re gonna do about it

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Crackers???

[/QUOTE]

You just made all niggers look like racists... which I already knew but you proved it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No fucking clue...

but I’m not going to fall for the BS argument that I have to be racist against every minority just because I’m white.

Crackers???

You just made all niggers look like racists... which I already knew but you proved it.
[/QUOTE]

I’m as white as they come... I’m just not trash.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
We are in this position because we allowed this ideology of oppression to spread and take hold of all the countries institutions and steep into all our media and entertainment.

WE allowed it. We allowed Democrat strongholds and a political establishment to benefit for decades off the backs of citizens.

It's our fault. Us and our philosophy of liberty and leaving people the fuck alone.

Its global now. Horribly global. We are gonna end up with a rerun mesh of WW1 and WW2.

Its so crazy, cause in a way you're right. We let them be themselves, had their voice. Then they got carried away, and now want to oppress us.

Its funny, how those supporting these fucks, are the same ones that wind up getting their place vandalized anyway, no matter how many BLM, anti racism signs they put up.

This last batch of bullshit over the past decade or more needs to be flushed down the sewer like the turd it is.

they know if they don’t riot in major cities that nothing will change... it’s not that difficult, seriously

I can understand the frustration in black community when you have the cops in the philando castile & Eric Garner cases not even being brought to trial; but you are doing no justice when you immediately demonize cops in EVERY instance where a black person is shot.

There are true instances of police brutality that warrant public outrage and there are instances where the idiot gets what they have coming and when you conflate the two you tend to lose people who would otherwise stand by your cause.

You can support the black community and their cause without being a spineless narrative gobbling lemming. I've been doing it for decades.

And by “support” you mean terrorizing online black forums like Lipstick Alley *rolls eyes*

Face it, Mr. Man... you don’t care because you’re not oppressed and/or stuck in poverty. You’re more hellbent on keeping a system in place that has not worked for the last 2 centuries because you’re completely out of touch of how bad the ghettos actually are since your own thug reform... while you are endangering ALL of us, our children and future generations of this country with your fascist BS
and what exactly have YOU done to help them?

spread awareness online since it was too dangerous to continue to peacefully protest AFTER myself and my friends were assaulted by police carrying AK47s with tear gas for wait, get this *errrr em* carrying a poster board that read “justice for all”

and I helped you get an innocent black man out of jail

Cops don't carry AK47's or use the 7.62 X 39 caliber...

Try again, dummy.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
No fucking clue...

but I’m not going to fall for the BS argument that I have to be racist against every minority just because I’m white.

Crackers???

[/QUOTE]
I don't fucking care what colour you are, you're a racist nigger.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No fucking clue...

Crackers???

[/QUOTE]
white trash whore tho!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles

I have never condoned the riots.
From where I stand, we have a bunch of southern crackers and a self-proclaimed “whitey” who only fucks black women who are pro let’s have the police kill EVERY black man on national television

Geeeeezzzz, I wonder why?

Wow, awful hypocritical of you to call others liars, when you yourself are doing just that. Pathetic.

feel free to post your cock pic and prove me wrong then bwa hahahhhaha

I have posted my cock pic, have you not seen it lololol?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I refuse to be associated with that kind of barbarism in any capacity (even causally or in spirit only) and I don't give a fuck how righteous the cause starts out. The end does NOT justify the means when innocent people are suffering. Period.

A fellow Southerner, glad you moved to Florida lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Most of you have formed an opinion of guilt without divulging into the entirety of the case aka due diligence and that’s why the black community and rhiercontinues to fight back... you’re not objective and it’s based purely on race from where I stand.

it’s a problem, it’s been a problem and it will continue to be a problem... sooo0o0o0 until you recognize that, STOP the incessant whining and complaining about frustrated people who aren’t going to sit in their mansions and play online all day and go out and are brave enough to do something about it.

Still don’t get it? Then the country will continue to burn while you run around screaming “white pride” and dragging that stupid fucking flag around *rolls eyes*

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The only change needed is for the troops to be called in and shoot about 2 dozen of the rioting cunts.

If the others don't get the picture then shoot another couple dozen until they do.

I agree. They missed their chance during the insurrection. Oh well many will spending time in jail anyway.

You do know, DC just gave nearly 2 million to folks falsely arrested right?

Falsely? How about a link, or something proving your claim. I’m happy to listen

Man, Im actually glad you made me look that up. Turns out, that $1.6 million is going to the protesters at the 2017 Trump inauguration, not the 2021 Jan 6 thing.

I find this interesting, because of the contrast between the two.

Around 200 protesters who were arrested under false pretenses at Donald Trump’s inauguration four years ago are going to receive payouts for their alleged mistreatment, according to The Washington Post.

The D.C. government has reportedly agreed to pay out $1.6 million to settle two lawsuits that accused police of unlawfully detaining hundreds of people in the city in January 2017. The first settlement will see the city pay $605,000 to six defendants represented by the American Civil Liberties Union, and almost $1 million will be shared out among around 200 other protesters. The lawsuits accused police of holding some protesters for 16 hours without giving them food, water or access to restrooms.

ACLU-DC Legal Director Scott Michelman said in a statement: “The contrast between the over-policing of constitutionally protected speech on Inauguration Day 2017 and the under-policing of a violent invasion of the U.S. Capitol earlier this year starkly demonstrates law enforcement’s institutional biases.”

Then one has to look at the wording by the media. Two different, and yet, the prior was worse. But the media likes to control the sheeple. Check the difference as quoted from media and another poster elsewhere....

1) "constitutionally protected speech on Inauguration Day 2017"

AntiFa smashing cars and store windows, setting numerous fires, detonating several small bombs, attacking the police full force, etc

2) "violent invasion of the U.S. Capitol earlier this year"

Q-anon retards walking into the capitol building while staying inside the ropes, some dude put his feet on Pelosi's desk, another dude stole her lectern, a single window got broken.