Y'all ready for Civil War 2.0?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
89c371f258043494ba7d910157ee38b6.gif

Seems to be the way its headed. SO many similarities to then, as now. The South is tired of being disrespected and used as a punching bag.

iu

Not only Southrons, but Libertarians as well, the ones with the blood of our forefathers coursing through their veins, and that is screaming at them to "WAKE UP!".

iu

This feeling of Liberty, Justice, and Righteousness can not be avoided. All the fluoride in the world cant stop it.

iu

It is beginning to AWAKE!!! No more sleep!

iu

Our Freedom will not be denied!!!!

iu

May your forefathers ride with you!!!!!!!

iu

“All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing” – Edmund Burke

You mean Revolution 2 right? Or do you usually let the left frame your arguments for you? Sorry pal but nothing says loser more than the title of this thread.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Even Santa knows who's Naughty and Nice!!!

iu

Is that General Lee getting an Epee sword given to him when the civil war standard was a sabre, by a 1930s Coca Cola Santa? No doubt if he were to ride into the firs on the left he would exit an English Wardrobe.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You mean Revolution 2 right? Or do you usually let the left frame your arguments for you? Sorry pal but nothing says loser more than the title of this thread.

Well, I can honestly say, that as time has progressed since that post, it has indeed turned into Revolution. We are that point now. Its no longer a States rights issue, and it is no longer even a Country issue, this shit is Global, and the people are pissed.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I can honestly say, that as time has progressed since that post, it has indeed turned into Revolution. We are that point now. Its no longer a States rights issue, and it is no longer even a Country issue, this shit is Global, and the people are pissed.
You’re lost in space dummy

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How about J6 you dipstick?

You mean when the government that had tons of agents that caused all the bullshit? Its already proven dude. Its why they said they cant reveal all the footage, "it would reveal too many agents".

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No, but he's willing to bitch about why I don't sacrifice my life for what I believe.

You would be wrong.

Also, I never said you should sacrifice yourself, did I.

Also, I've seen what you believe. The only front I feel we meet on, is the Globalists, and music, lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You would be wrong.

Also, I never said you should sacrifice yourself, did I.

Also, I've seen what you believe. The only front I feel we meet on, is the Globalists, and music, lol.
You said I should do something about the Bilderbergs. Why should I do something? If I even tried, what would the outcome be? Why don't YOU do something?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You said I should do something about the Bilderbergs. Why should I do something? If I even tried, what would the outcome be? Why don't YOU do something?

Honey, I AM doing something! Im on here talking truth bombs! Im out there flying my flag!

We all know you cant even make a proper meatloaf for the children!

I knew I couldnt expect much out of you!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Don’t go banning yourself again mein Bruder! Did you get musical during the hiatus? Lol

I see the filth around here that happens when an Alpha like myself stays gone for a few days. Its time to clean house!!!!!

lol, I been hangin with my bro, and sung Sea Shanties on two nights lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
While you’re sucking it, get a job, ya hillbilly. I hear McDonalds is paying $15. per hour Roddy. The most you ever made. Bring your cap and musket.