You are going nowhere...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Typical political rage and violence-inciting bloviation wrapped in ad hominin attacks, similar to the right-wing lunacy spouted by Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This will become a Red X real soon, you post shit like that on twitter you get a call from the FBI. Gary must have been right...this is extreme TDS that adds nothing to the USA political climate but more anger.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Every so often I go on Twitter and tell the stars of Trump World to eat shit and die.

I asked Trumpy Jr. if he was wearing his AR-15 Lapel Pin to the Circus last night, and got 12,000 likes and reposts. Boosted my Twitter following to a half a million young people.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
meltdown-blog-post-24-oct.jpg

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I hope rancid does not get beat up by that angry drunk.

You spend too much time wondering why
Blandscape cannot escape the reason why,
You have no point left to make
when a Republican shoots his own garnished hate.

Stop worrying about what tempus fugit delivers
in the sliver of the aftermath you consider,
To be ear-shot within an earshot of hope
in the reticence of the construct of a sliding slope.

You will not vote ever again
And wonder if you can again,
A bullet's fragment has decided that,
Along with your compliance and its reason that.

Democracy in your land of the free is buried
And emasculated in your hurry,
To blame what cannot be blamed,
In the eternal rhetoric of your shame.

Along with your compliance and its reason why.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You spend too much time wondering why
Blandscape cannot escape the reason why,
You have no point left to make
when a Republican shoots his own garnished hate.

Stop worrying about what tempus fugit delivers
in the sliver of the aftermath you consider,
To be ear-shot within an earshot of hope
in the reticence of the construct of a sliding slope.

Along with your compliance and its reason that.

Democracy in your land of the free is buried
And emasculated in your hurry,
To blame what cannot be blamed,
In the eternal rhetoric of your shame.

Along with your compliance and its reason why.

The American "experiment" is all but over. We cannot escape our fate. We would need to work together to defeat the fascism that is coming. But the hate...we just can't get past our hate.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The American "experiment" is all but over. We cannot escape our fate. We would need to work together to defeat the fascism that is coming. But the hate...we just can't get past our hate.
Do you have family you could stay with in Mexico till you get situated after Trump's massive brown people round up and deportations?
tdb4qpA.png

I've been on Ancestry looking for any relatives I may have in either England, Germany or possibly even France in case I need to Boogie.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey James Carville said 70% of people don't want either of these old farts so give the people what the want, the democrats should replace Biden with a new and younger candidate and shake things up but instead we got this clusterfuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you have family you could stay with in Mexico till you get situated after Trump's massive brown people round up and deportations?
tdb4qpA.png

I've been on Ancestry looking for any relatives I may have in either England, Germany or possibly even France in case I need to Boogie.

Very distant relatives...like 3rd cousins. The bulk of my relatives are in Texas and CA.

However, I am eligible to apply for Spanish citizenship. I checked once.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
A great example of cognitive dissonance:

A democrat president can't keep his promises or do good things or prevent bad things because he's just the president; he can't do it all by himself; congress or the supreme court or whichever rotating villain is on duty this week won't let him. But also if a republican president declares himself Ruler of the Galaxy we, including the legislative and judicial branches of government, will have no alternative but to accept it and bow down.

Only someone drowning in irrational ignorance-induced fear could believe both of those are true at the same time.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
A great example of cognitive dissonance:

A democrat president can't keep his promises or do good things or prevent bad things because he's just the president; he can't do it all by himself; congress or the supreme court or whichever rotating villain is on duty this week won't let him. But also if a republican president declares himself Ruler of the Galaxy we, including the legislative and judicial branches of government, will have no alternative but to accept it and bow down.

Only someone drowning in irrational ignorance-induced fear could believe both of those are true at the same time.
I don't believe you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey James Carville said 70% of people don't want either of these old farts so give the people what the want, the democrats should replace Biden with a new and younger candidate and shake things up but instead we got this clusterfuck.

True enough. However, other than Michelle Obama, who has no interest, all the other potential candidates poll lower than Biden.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If no democrat can beat a spray tanned buffoon...that is sad and the USA has become a bad reality show.

Yes, it has. Our population has been dumbed down.

GOP "No Child Left Behind" for the win. My grandson had 3 weeks of testing late Spring.

That's 3 weeks of fewer hours of instruction. I think my kiddo could do a better job teaching him.

He was reading some by 3 and fully by 4.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
"Project 2025" is a wish list published by a so-called think tank that publishes shit like that all the time.

It's not the republican party platform.
It's not Trump's platform. Trump has, in fact, called elements of it ludicrous.

Stop being so afraid of imaginary monsters.
That's a recipe for nothing ever fundamentally changing because you don't even have a clue what *needs* to be changed or how to go about it. You're trapped in a cage of fear and only bestir yourself to get mad about it when someone points out you're holding the fucking key.

Be well, friend.

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access

5 people died either the day of or during the riot, only 1 person was shot and killed during it, making him the only person to die as a direct consequence of police activity during it. One person had a stroke the next day, 2 people died during the riot from heart problems, and 1 person died during the riot due to an amphetamine overdose.

As far as the USA's diplomatic reputation is concerned, here you go:

i23qhou0krn81.png