You are going nowhere...

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
@Blandscape At the end of the day I think the majority of US citizens vote on the basis of who they they agree with (policy wise but also value wise) and who exhibits a greater degree of sensationalism. They are presented with 2 options, and choose the option that seems "better" than the other one.

I'd even go so far as to venture that there is a sizeable portion of US citizens that believe that we live in a direct democracy, not a representative democracy, partially because they are busy thinking about other things and partially because they have no idea what the difference between the 2 is.

0_2020-People-Identifying-Iran-on-regional-map-scaled.png

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
5 people died either the day of or during the riot, only 1 person was shot and killed during it, making him the only person to die as a direct consequence of police activity during it. One person had a stroke the next day, 2 people died during the riot from heart problems, and 1 person died during the riot due to an amphetamine overdose.

As far as the USA's diplomatic reputation is concerned, here you go:

i23qhou0krn81.png

The so called coup-d'etat they organized here in Brazoo stopped the country from becoming another Venezoohella

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Project 2025" is a wish list published by a so-called think tank that publishes shit like that all the time.

It's not the republican party platform.
It's not Trump's platform. Trump has, in fact, called elements of it ludicrous.

Stop being so afraid of imaginary monsters.
That's a recipe for nothing ever fundamentally changing because you don't even have a clue what *needs* to be changed or how to go about it. You're trapped in a cage of fear and only bestir yourself to get mad about it when someone points out you're holding the fucking key.

Be well, friend.

Derp, Trump is a liar. Second, dozens of people that participated in the crafting of this document were involved with him politically.

Just how fucking dumb are you?

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
"Project 2025" is a wish list published by a so-called think tank that publishes shit like that all the time.

That's a recipe for nothing ever fundamentally changing because you don't even have a clue what *needs* to be changed or how to go about it. You're trapped in a cage of fear and only bestir yourself to get mad about it when someone points out you're holding the fucking key.

Be well, friend.
And yet coincidentally 140 of the people involved in it are former Trump staffers' it's like a miracle!

Trump has always had a knack for selective remembrance.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Be well, friend.

How weird and wild that Trump’s VP pick espouses Project 2025 “Wishes”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
How weird and wild that Trump’s VP pick espouses Project 2025 “Wishes”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What part of Project 2025 upsets you the most, Admin?

Is it that bit about eliminating the Department of Education and removing Tranny and LBGTQX perverty from public school curricula?

That would suck for you guys, huh? There'd be so many fewer young groomed and fresh homosexuals showing up at the clubs when they turn 21.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Be well, friend.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Get into rehab...you sound like a drunken left wing version of Alex Jones spamming the same vitriol that you accuse MAGA of spewing. And Gary, will you make your points more clear to this guy cause he keeps knocking at your door like a crazy Jehovah witness and as long as you keep answering that door the more those Jehovah's keep knocking. Maybe declare are you are going to vote Biden and this silly back and forth will finally be over...for the love of all that is good, do it.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Get into rehab...you sound like a drunken left wing version of Alex Jones spamming the same vitriol that you accuse MAGA of spewing. And Gary, will you make your points more clear to this guy cause he keeps knocking at your door like a crazy Jehovah witness and as long as you keep answering that door the more those Jehovah's keep knocking. Maybe declare are you are going to vote Biden and this silly back and forth will finally be over...for the love of all that is good, do it.

You see how quickly this no-mark responds to me. He has me on an Alexa notification.

Listen boyo, I enjoy you like I enjoy waterslides at a Paris waterpark, I enjoy you like a chicken curry and boiled rice with just the right amount of onions and garlic, and I enjoy you like I enjoy electro-therapy for the depression that you induce.

What I don't care fur is you finking you have a opinion worth elucidating in relation to me.

Have you tried not ever coming back here.... I genuinely feel that wid be a start for you in your long journey to common sense?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You see how quickly this no-mark responds to me. He has me on an Alexa notification.

Listen boyo, I enjoy you like I enjoy waterslides at a Paris waterpark, I enjoy you like a chicken curry and boiled rice with just the right amount of onions and garlic, and I enjoy you like I enjoy electro-therapy for the depression that you induce.

What I don't care fur is you finking you have a opinion worth elucidating in relation to me.

Have you tried not ever coming back here.... I genuinely feel that wid be a start for you in your long journey to common sense?

Sit your washed up drunk ass down...what is this, your 10th forum mental health meltdown, I am sure CW has the records on file somewhere. Listen mange...you post like a 4chan leftist nutjob spamming audio that gets people visits from the FBI. All you have done is bend over and squat out loads of dead vocaroo links filled with rambling left wing diatribes that rival any right wing diatribes you constantly bitch about. Are you wearing a lampshade on your fucking head now?

Get the fuck out of here.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard

The republican party platform is on their web site.
Compare it to the "Project 2025" text.
In your own time.

I don't defend Trump.
I point out absurdities and hypocrisy some of which just happen to be aimed at Trump.

All of the court decisions that are described as "helping Trump" are actually just empowering the executive branch of government which at the moment is headed by a democrat. They're as much a boon to democrats as republicans and if you think the democrats won't be taking full advantage you don't know the democrats.

Take a deep breath.
Count to ten.
Slowly release the breath...

...now pull your head out yer arse and carry on.

Have a great day!

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The only way that will ever happen is if aliens kidnap and swap me with some sort of replicant.

Please kill that fake sumbitch before it ruins my reputation.

I believe a person loses all credibility when they accuse Trump of being a dictator and spewing violent rhetoric by posting audio in which they rebut him by calling for him to be shot or hung from a lamppost while screaming like a madman...just saying. Didn't Michelle Obama say, "When they go low, we go high?"

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
I believe a person loses all credibility when they accuse Trump of being a dictator and spewing violent rhetoric by posting audio in which they rebut him by calling for him to be shot or hung from a lamppost while screaming like a madman...just saying.

I don't know about all that but I am disappointed that so many people who are comfortable calling Trump/republicans authoritarian or dictators always seem to forget #GenocideJoe's record from decades in congress where he unfailingly backed and called for more wars, helped write the crime bill that turbo-charged 'Murica's mass incarceration, worked with segregationists and white supremacists one of which was such a close friend Joe gave him a eulogy when he passed away, helped ridicule and minimize Anita Hill so Clarence Thomas could be confirmed to the supreme court, tried multiple times to cap/cut social security and medicare, etc.

And as president #GenocideJoe tried to set up a 'ministry of truth' to monitor social media platforms and censor people who didn't conform to the establishment's narratives, he provoked a proxy war with Russia in Ukraine then blew up the Nordstream pipelines which is considered one of the largest ecological catastrophes ever recorded, is busy provoking new wars with China and Iran, not to mention is facilitating a genocide in Gaza and the occupied territories while providing diplomatic cover on the international stage for the genocidal zionists in Israel, and is trying to ban TikTok because its users are too sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians.

For starters.

Apparently being an authoritarian blood-soaked psychopath is only a problem if your last name is Trump?

Didn't Michelle Obama say, "When they go low, we go high?"

Don't get me started on the Obamas.
Just don't.
Promise-breaking drone murder program having wall street bailout giving habeas corpus suspending piece of fucking shit.

<deep breath>

Ahem.
Anyway, don't get me started.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don't know about all that but I am disappointed that so many people who are comfortable calling Trump/republicans authoritarian or dictators always seem to forget #GenocideJoe's record from decades in congress where he unfailingly backed and called for more wars, helped write the crime bill that turbo-charged 'Murica's mass incarceration, worked with segregationists and white supremacists one of which was such a close friend Joe gave him a eulogy when he passed away, helped ridicule and minimize Anita Hill so Clarence Thomas could be confirmed to the supreme court, tried multiple times to cap/cut social security and medicare, etc.

And as president #GenocideJoe tried to set up a 'ministry of truth' to monitor social media platforms and censor people who didn't conform to the establishment's narratives, he provoked a proxy war with Russia in Ukraine then blew up the Nordstream pipelines which is considered one of the largest ecological catastrophes ever recorded, is busy provoking new wars with China and Iran, not to mention is facilitating a genocide in Gaza and the occupied territories while providing diplomatic cover on the international stage for the genocidal zionists in Israel, and is trying to ban TikTok because its users are too sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians.

For starters.

Apparently being an authoritarian blood-soaked psychopath is only a problem if your last name is Trump?

Don't get me started on the Obamas.
Just don't.
Promise-breaking drone murder program having wall street bailout giving habeas corpus suspending piece of fucking shit.

<deep breath>

Ahem.
Anyway, don't get me started.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Blandscape At the end of the day I think the majority of US citizens vote on the basis of who they they agree with (policy wise but also value wise) and who exhibits a greater degree of sensationalism. They are presented with 2 options, and choose the option that seems "better" than the other one.

I'd even go so far as to venture that there is a sizeable portion of US citizens that believe that we live in a direct democracy, not a representative democracy, partially because they are busy thinking about other things and partially because they have no idea what the difference between the 2 is.

0_2020-People-Identifying-Iran-on-regional-map-scaled.png