You can now use „Let‘s meAT…hehe!!!“ as an Emoji!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why don't you just suck off Dilf already? You two faggots keep playing grab ass with each other. When are you two fruits getting married? :LOL3:
Why so salty today, Flinn?
NO money to go out and buy thing, you broke loser?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dilf, if I wanted a class in economics from you, I would have dropkicked your husband Aryan in the chin.
If you would see my lifestyle you would cry. So I could teach you economics and crypto. But you are bright as a wooden table. And thats good. You will always stay broke and seek attention on social media :LOL3:

While I drive with my orange Lambo and smash pussy and make business.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
If you would see my lifestyle you would cry. So I could teach you economics and crypto. But you are bright as a wooden table. And thats good. You will always stay broke and seek attention on social media :LOL3:

While I drive with my orange Lambo and smash pussy and make business.

Your lifestyle? I think we've seen that already. Your "lifestyle" consists of 3rd grade English and spending hours upon hours looking up pictures of poo and then posting them...here. Did I miss anything?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Your lifestyle? I think we've seen that already. Your "lifestyle" consists of 3rd grade English and spending hours upon hours looking up pictures of poo and then posting them...here. Did I miss anything?
I am an internet legend and could buy your rotten grandfather, the whoreson! He sissies in the WW2 like a pussy. DOITSCHLAND!!! You HURENSOHN!!
I could buy your entire generation, broke Loser. LULZ

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I am an internet legend and could buy your rotten grandfather, the whoreson! He sissies in the WW2 like a pussy. DOITSCHLAND!!! You HURENSOHN!!
I could buy your entire generation, broke Loser. LULZ

Funny. I thought internet legends have I.Q.'s in the positive.

You could buy my my entire generation?! Oh my, how many German food stamps would that be?

wizer

Factory Bastard

You could buy my my entire generation?! Oh my, how many German food stamps would that be?
Why do you even bother responding to that nonsense?

Running out of shit to stir up on the other threads so you try over here.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You messed up, gay! Enjoy this nice BLOCK! :GdBy::ThumbsUp1:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why do you even bother responding to that nonsense?

Running out of shit to stir up on the other threads so you try over here.

Pretty much. After I nailed you for being a proven hypocrite, I moved on. Do you blame me Mr. Schwartz?

wizer

Factory Bastard
After I nailed you for being a proven hypocrite,
There you go patting yourself on the back again. "I did such a good job insulting you!"

Go have a cookie

It doesn't count unless someone else thinks so. And that person can't be a moron or that doesn't count either.

I did such a good job insulting @Flynn! I'm so proud of myself!

(see how assinine that sounds)

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
There you go patting yourself on the back again. "I did such a good job insulting you!"

Go have a cookie

It doesn't count unless someone else thinks so. And that person can't be a moron or that doesn't count either.

I did such a good job insulting @Flynn! I'm so proud of myself!

(see how assinine that sounds)

So, if I get a cookie are you going to try to buy it from me for one Jewish cent? Or will you let me eat it in peace?

I am "proud" of myself. What can I say? I'm easily entertained.

Well, yeah. It sounds really "assinine" when you say it. But when I say it,it sounds really cool!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Of course it does.

You actually can open your own forum and be quite satisfied, even though you'll be the only one posting there.

Or you could do the same and label it, "I don't give a fuck about Jews."

I would come visit you. Would you make me a mod? :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No such thing as God.

Yes, 10,000 religions can and are, wrong.

That's probably a good thing. I'm sure somewhere along the way you would have posted, "I dont give a fuck about God," just so you can try to prove a dead on arrival point.

Amirite?