You cannot be a Christian

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
iu

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Since all good Christians show zero interest in adoption, I support abortion 100%

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please.... don't bang on about abortion... spontaneous abortion happens every minute..

Not every embryo is viable... deal with it ffs!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cascur we dont kill born people with that logic. We die everyday .....that doesnt make it cool to kill.

Natural miscarriage happens but that isnt the same as killing someone. A person dying of a heart attack wasnt viable....it doesnt follow that we can shoot healthy people.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW. My niece had her down syndrome baby on the 2nd of Feb.... she didn't find out she was having a downs until she was over 5 months in gestation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She is only 31 and it is child number 5.

Damn lol.

I could barely get laundry folded with three little ones LOL

Here they offer blood tests to women who have an elevated risk of birth defects and deformities. I refused an amnio because....I would never abort....no point.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is nothing Dove... my cousin has just had her 6th child.. 3 girls, 3 boys... my niece has 3 boys and now two girls.

What worries me is they don't own their own homes..

Anyway I am going off to wash my hair so I will be back in awhile.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
That is nothing Dove... my cousin has just had her 6th child.. 3 girls, 3 boys... my niece has 3 boys and now two girls.

What worries me is they don't own their own homes..

Anyway I am going off to wash my hair so I will be back in awhile.

Modern society's paradox of breeding...

The ones who can afford to have many children, have only a couple

Those who shouldn't procreate, have half a dozen or more

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can't say you are a democrat and pretend you are not a racist bigot. You can't be a member of a teachers union and pretend you care about students.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Damn lol.

I could barely get laundry folded with three little ones LOL

Here they offer blood tests to women who have an elevated risk of birth defects and deformities. I refused an amnio because....I would never abort....no point.

My niece worked in child care for 5 years. Having 5 children is nothing to her but sister has been looking after the kids while my niece goes to the hospital to be with her new baby... she has to be monitored because downs babies usually have holes in their heart and need heart operations.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Modern society's paradox of breeding...

The ones who can afford to have many children, have only a couple

Those who shouldn't procreate, have half a dozen or more

The government pay people $3,000 to have a child...

It started off at $6,000 per child.

I am the oldest of 6.... but most people my age had 1 or 2 kids but this latest generation are breeding like rats...

My dad's dad (paternal grandfather) was 1 of 16.....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah, look at turkey and Syria , pulling body’s out of the rubble then shouting god is great, open your eyes and look around you ffs.
This is exactly why I tell people it is silly and contrary to bible teaching to accredit God when things go in ones favor and ask why he allows evil to happen when they don't

He gets involved in neither instance. Mankind abandoned him a long time ago and he's allowed them to do what they said they could do "be like God knowing how to run their own way". The book of genesis outlines this clearly. He's taken a hands off approach to every part of man's day to day living experiences

Every time I hear a christian say "thank god" when some disastrous situation is averted I cringe. Because when doing so you must reconcile your logic with all the times he didn't cause the crisis to turn out favorably for those involved. And I don't buy for once second that bullshit about him working in mysterious ways. There's nothing mysterious, divine or glorious or righteous about a bus filled with children plummeting into a river killing all inside.

now we can debate at length as to why an all powerful being would have a need to allow suffering to prove a point in the first place and I'm sure there is validity and sound reasoning on both sides ... but this idea that God either caused the earthquake or decided to protect a small fraction out of the thousands that perished is ludicrous on it's face.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See I'm fully convinced God is so soveriegn that nothing happens without His knowledge, foreknowledge and involvement. He allows and He prevents as He sees fit.

We see this all through the bible. Job being a stunning example.

We see a microscope view while God sees the entire thing.

God works everything for our good and His glory.
We have a VERY limited view of existence. To us death is a tragic thing. God doesnt share that sentiment. When something dies that part of the curse.... God IS life. Nothing lives outside of Him.

Humans shaking their little fists at God because we dont see the bigger picture. My toddlers were mad and felt slighted when I took them shots....its kinda like that.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know dying is actually the least of our worries....no one wants to die but God promises to bring back the dead in the future... Don't any of you remember Jesus bringing back Lasarus after he was dead and stinking????

It is because you Christians haven't been told the WHOLE truth.... you only have HALF the truth... you believe in God but you have NO understanding of his entire purpose for humans.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know dying is actually the least of our worries....no one wants to die but God promises to bring back the dead in the future... Don't any of you remember Jesus bringing back Lasarus after he was dead and stinking????

It is because you Christians haven't been told the WHOLE truth.... you only have HALF the truth... you believe in God but you have NO understanding of his entire purpose for humans.

Christains definately believe in the resurrection, Cas.

That's one of the fundamentals of following Christ.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can't say you are a democrat and pretend you are not a racist bigot. You can't be a member of a teachers union and pretend you care about students.

You are possibly as stupid and hateful as smallie.