You lose one, you win one

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Blurt....I'm having my morning coffee. I've already been to bed and woke up.

Lucky you guys!

Hey Dovey, here's a 1952 Short from the National Film Board of Canada which seems quite relevant to the situation in the USA today & quite possibly where you're headed. I'm sure Blurt is familiar with this film:

....old film, old message but timeless & never irrelevant no matter what decade, or country you happen to live in.

ANYWAYS IF you care to take the time to watch it.

Interesting Joe.

In what ways do you find that relevant to the situation here?

I'm trying to find a way to draw a paralell here and I'm struggling. No one is fighting over a desired thing they could easily both enjoy.

Perhaps this would be more comparable if a 3rd party was trying to destroy the flower so no one could have it. And that party convinced one neighbor that the destruction of that flower was for the betterment and progress of everyone, and that anyone who appreciates and wants to defend the flower is a bigot, a white supremacist, an extremist and is the enemy. And in reality the ones defending the flower are more than happy to peacefully share it with the neighbors who have been convinced to destroy it.

That would be how i.....and the other "rabid righties"(an oddly growing group) would see a comparison here.

Oh. That flower represents your country. And the 2 warring individuals Looney Left (Antifa/blm) & the Rabid Right (Proud Boys)

Yes, those 2 factions exist in the USA big time & they've faced off against one another.

Just like in the film the fight over so little can easily tear a country apart in such short time. Just like it did to a wonderful place they once called YugoslavIA.

Civil War destroyed that place.

Canada almost split up but so far it has managed to avoid that fate and made an effort to resolve it's differences.

I hope the US does split apart. The red country will be the biggest loser country on the planet.

Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Hey Dovey, here's a 1952 Short from the National Film Board of Canada which seems quite relevant to the situation in the USA today & quite possibly where you're headed. I'm sure Blurt is familiar with this film:

....old film, old message but timeless & never irrelevant no matter what decade, or country you happen to live in.

Interesting Joe.

I'm trying to find a way to draw a paralell here and I'm struggling. No one is fighting over a desired thing they could easily both enjoy.

Perhaps this would be more comparable if a 3rd party was trying to destroy the flower so no one could have it. And that party convinced one neighbor that the destruction of that flower was for the betterment and progress of everyone, and that anyone who appreciates and wants to defend the flower is a bigot, a white supremacist, an extremist and is the enemy. And in reality the ones defending the flower are more than happy to peacefully share it with the neighbors who have been convinced to destroy it.

That would be how i.....and the other "rabid righties"(an oddly growing group) would see a comparison here.

Oh. That flower represents your country. And the 2 warring individuals Looney Left (Antifa/blm) & the Rabid Right (Proud Boys)

Yes, those 2 factions exist in the USA big time & they've faced off against one another.

Just like in the film the fight over so little can easily tear a country apart in such short time. Just like it did to a wonderful place they once called YugoslavIA.

Canada almost split up but so far it has managed to avoid that fate and made an effort to resolve it's differences.

I hope the US does split apart. The red country will be the biggest loser country on the planet.

...could be a country united in name only but fractured socially like Colombia or Afghanistan prior to the fall of Kabul. ie - Governments control the capital and some urban centers but the hicks control the countryside and "don't go there" sorta thing.

I think that's setting for Margaret Atwood's Handmaid's Tale.

Which shows you get your opinions from stereotypes, really.

I'd rather live in TX or FL than CA because
.....I like to eat and I want to stay away from high crime areas, especailly where you cant defend yourself. MOST of my state are red.. but Detroit, Flint and Ann Arbor are blue. So the state is blue.

I would love the country to split at this point and they can do whatever they want and leave the rest of alone to be "losers". That would be awesome. So long as they didnt immigrate to our side and start voting for the same old bullshit.

The left is already ushering in the Handmaids Tale in the form of gender ideology laws and ignoring rape. And attacking rape victims. Just no. I dont want to live with sociopathic narcissistic abusers who want their way no matter who they harm. And that's exactly who they are.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Yes, those 2 factions exist in the USA big time & theye faced off against one another.

Actually the flower represents our individual liberties and rights.

The intruder is establishment. And the brainwashed neighbor are the shills attacking the regular basic American workers who are wanting to defend such liberties and rights. The flower is the soul of the country and the threat is radicalism fuel by the elite.

It's easier to see when the mental waters arent muddied with partisan bias.

The Proud Boys arent a faction Joe. It's just a bunch of guys who got together to push back against a faction. That's all. They arent even "right wing". Do you see how ANYTHING that stands in opposition is labeled "right wing"?

As your hero Trump once said, " There's blame on both sides [in America]."

Wouldn't you agree?

Not until you cunts agree there's good people on both sides.

Unfortunately, you're not one of them ..
you are a cancer that needs to be eradicated in order for your country to come together and thrive

Well, we can all be sure of one thing:
No man bun hairy earded dirty purse swinging canduduhdian faggit like YUO are gonna eradicate a cancer as virulent as me. If YUO tried, you'd be cut the fuk down. Pronto.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Yes, those 2 factions exist in the USA big time & theye faced off against one another.

The intruder is establishment. And the brainwashed neighbor are the shills attacking the regular basic American workers who are wanting to defend such liberties and rights. The flower is the soul of the country and the threat is radicalism fuel by the elite.

The Proud Boys arent a faction Joe. It's just a bunch of guys who got together to push back against a faction. That's all. They arent even "right wing". Do you see how ANYTHING that stands in opposition is labeled "right wing"?

Wouldn't you agree?

you are a cancer that needs to be eradicated in order for your country to come together and thrive

No man bun hairy earded dirty purse swinging canduduhdian faggit like YUO are gonna eradicate a cancer as virulent as me. If YUO tried, you'd be cut the fuk down. Pronto.

I would put my fist right through your pasty face faggot FACT !!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Wouldn't you agree?

You wouldnt have a fist, faggit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

...could be a country united in name only but fractured socially like Colombia or Afghanistan prior to the fall of Kabul. ie - Governments control the capital and some urban centers but the hicks control the countryside and "don't go there" sorta thing.

I think that's setting for Margaret Atwood's Handmaid's Tale.

Which shows you get your opinions from stereotypes, really.

I'd rather live in TX or FL than CA because
.....I like to eat and I want to stay away from high crime areas, especailly where you cant defend yourself. MOST of my state are red.. but Detroit, Flint and Ann Arbor are blue. So the state is blue.

I would love the country to split at this point and they can do whatever they want and leave the rest of alone to be "losers". That would be awesome. So long as they didnt immigrate to our side and start voting for the same old bullshit.

The left is already ushering in the Handmaids Tale in the form of gender ideology laws and ignoring rape. And attacking rape victims. Just no. I dont want to live with sociopathic narcissistic abusers who want their way no matter who they harm. And that's exactly who they are.

I don't like how they treat women in Texas.

That's a socially backward state.

Governor Abbott is a horrible twisted and evil man.

He looks malevolent and cruel too.

He reminds me of George W Bush.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Wouldn't you agree?

I would fuck you up with your own leg after I ripped it off

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Wouldn't you agree?

I'd turn your arms to stumps and then shit on your chest.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Wouldn't you agree?

do you need a gun for everything ?? you fuck your wifes ass with it too ?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Wouldn't you agree?

LOL.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Wouldn't you agree?

Fuk, cuck, I use em as remote controls for the TV too! PWN3D!