You lose one, you win one

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure Blurt is familiar with this film:

Not only am I familiar with it, I once had a long conversation with its creator at the NFB in Ville Saint-Laurent while he was there on a visit, just a couple of years before his death. His partner, Guy, was there, too.

I don't agree that the US is headed there. The US passed that place years ago. Everyone would be dead by 2:00 in today's Murica.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not only am I familiar with it, I once had a long conversation with its creator at the NFB in Ville Saint-Laurent while he was there on a visit, just a couple of years before his death. His partner, Guy, was there, too.

I don't agree that the US is headed there. The US passed that place years ago. Everyone would be dead by 2:00 in today's Murica.

I wonder if there will be an exodus of Americans one day/soon trying to get out and go to safer countries like yourself.

I've met a few.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I wonder if there will be an exodus of Americans one day/soon trying to get out and go to safer countries like yourself.

I've met a few.

Every day I hear of or actually meet new Americans moving here. Every single day.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I've met a few.

Every day I hear of or actually meet new Americans moving here. Every single day.

BULLSHIT!!!
tTrFcaa.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I've met a few.

Over 70 years of Jewish rule is bound to eventually destroy a host nation.

When a country is subverted and sucked dry from within by a race of parasites, it will eventually collapse.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Blurt....I'm having my morning coffee. I've already been to bed and woke up.

Lucky you guys!

Hey Dovey, here's a 1952 Short from the National Film Board of Canada which seems quite relevant to the situation in the USA today & quite possibly where you're headed. I'm sure Blurt is familiar with this film:

....old film, old message but timeless & never irrelevant no matter what decade, or country you happen to live in.

ANYWAYS IF you care to take the time to watch it.

Interesting Joe.

In what ways do you find that relevant to the situation here?

I'm trying to find a way to draw a paralell here and I'm struggling. No one is fighting over a desired thing they could easily both enjoy.

Perhaps this would be more comparable if a 3rd party was trying to destroy the flower so no one could have it. And that party convinced one neighbor that the destruction of that flower was for the betterment and progress of everyone, and that anyone who appreciates and wants to defend the flower is a bigot, a white supremacist, an extremist and is the enemy. And in reality the ones defending the flower are more than happy to peacefully share it with the neighbors who have been convinced to destroy it.

That would be how i.....and the other "rabid righties"(an oddly growing group) would see a comparison here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I grew up in metro Detroit, Blurt. My grandma was armed illegally most of my life. It was just her and me mostly....she was raising me on her pension.
Metro Detroit? How come you guys didn't White Flight the hell outta there like all the others did?

My grandmother lived IN Detroit during the riots and after when the "white flight"(even the middle black citizens left...it was not white flight....it was middle class flight) and after when the arsons were a thing.

When my mother got pregnant with me(at 17), my grandmother left Detroit and moved to a safer metro part. Metro Detroit is a tricounty area....so she left Wayne county for Macomb(which has just gone downhill over the years). So when people say "metro Detroit" they are referring to the tricounty areas around Detroit.

So I grew up in Macomb country. 15 mile and Gratiot area.

My grandmother raised me and didnt want me to be born and brought home into a house that could set on fire at any night. And today, that street in Detroit she moved from doesnt have one single house that isnt burnt or boarded.... or both. The city never recovered. The house my grandmother moved from isnt even there anymore. Its crumbled foundation and garbage where it once stood.

For many years Detroit residents would burn down boarded up houses that the city neglected because criminals would hide out in them. Or rape women and children in them. Deal drugs out of them. It's always been a bad problem. The city wont do anything.....so the people would. It used to be a "devil's night" (night before Halloween) endeavor. I think Eminem worked that into his 8 Mile movie.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I grew up in metro Detroit, Blurt. My grandma was armed illegally most of my life. It was just her and me mostly....she was raising me on her pension.
Metro Detroit? How come you guys didn't White Flight the hell outta there like all the others did?

My grandmother lived IN Detroit during the riots and after when the "white flight"(even the middle black citizens left...it was not white flight....it was middle class flight) and after when the arsons were a thing.

When my mother got pregnant with me(at 17), my grandmother left Detroit and moved to a safer metro part. Metro Detroit is a tricounty area....so she left Wayne county for Macomb(which has just gone downhill over the years). So when people say "metro Detroit" they are referring to the tricounty areas around Detroit.

My grandmother raised me and didnt want me to be born and brought home into a house that could set on fire at any night. And today, that street in Detroit she moved from doesnt have one single house that isnt burnt or boarded.... or both. The city never recovered.

Hi Dove (:
Howe goes the battle ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My grandmother raised me and didnt want me to be born and brought home into a house that could set on fire at any night. And today, that street in Detroit she moved from doesnt have one single house that isnt burnt or boarded.... or both. The city never recovered.

Hi Dove (:
Howe goes the battle ?

Hey X!

Which battle? LoL.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hi Dove (:
Howe goes the battle ?

Hey X!

Which battle? LoL.

slaying suckers right there on the spot !

:Happy5:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting Joe.

I'm trying to find a way to draw a paralell here and I'm struggling. No one is fighting over a desired thing they could easily both enjoy.

Perhaps this would be more comparable if a 3rd party was trying to destroy the flower so no one could have it. And that party convinced one neighbor that the destruction of that flower was for the betterment and progress of everyone, and that anyone who appreciates and wants to defend the flower is a bigot, a white supremacist, an extremist and is the enemy. And in reality the ones defending the flower are more than happy to peacefully share it with the neighbors who have been convinced to destroy it.

That would be how i.....and the other "rabid righties"(an oddly growing group) would see a comparison here.

I see what you did there.

:daFuq:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Hey Dovey, here's a 1952 Short from the National Film Board of Canada which seems quite relevant to the situation in the USA today & quite possibly where you're headed. I'm sure Blurt is familiar with this film:

....old film, old message but timeless & never irrelevant no matter what decade, or country you happen to live in.

Interesting Joe.

Oh. That flower represents your country. And the 2 warring individuals Looney Left (Antifa/blm) & the Rabid Right (Proud Boys)

Yes, those 2 factions exist in the USA big time & they've faced off against one another.

Just like in the film the fight over so little can easily tear a country apart in such short time. Just like it did to a wonderful place they once called YugoslavIA.

Civil War destroyed that place.

Canada almost split up but so far it has managed to avoid that fate and made an effort to resolve it's differences.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Oh. That flower represents your country. And the 2 warring individuals Looney Left (Antifa/blm) & the Rabid Right (Proud Boys)

Yes, those 2 factions exist in the USA big time & theye faced off against one another.

Just like in the film the fight over so little can easily tear a country apart in such short time. Just like it did to a wonderful place they once called YugoslavIA.

Canada almost split up but so far it has managed to avoid that fate and made an effort to resolve it's differences.

Actually the flower represents our individual liberties and rights.

The intruder is establishment. And the brainwashed neighbor are the shills attacking the regular basic American workers who are wanting to defend such liberties and rights. The flower is the soul of the country and the threat is radicalism fuel by the elite.

It's easier to see when the mental waters arent muddied with partisan bias.

The Proud Boys arent a faction Joe. It's just a bunch of guys who got together to push back against a faction. That's all. They arent even "right wing". Do you see how ANYTHING that stands in opposition is labeled "right wing"?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Interesting Joe.

I see what you did there.

:daFuq:

Do you, though?

You're a reasonably intelligent guy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Yes, those 2 factions exist in the USA big time & theye faced off against one another.

The intruder is establishment. And the brainwashed neighbor are the shills attacking the regular basic American workers who are wanting to defend such liberties and rights. The flower is the soul of the country and the threat is radicalism fuel by the elite.

The Proud Boys arent a faction Joe. It's just a bunch of guys who got together to push back against a faction. That's all. They arent even "right wing". Do you see how ANYTHING that stands in opposition is labeled "right wing"?

As your hero Trump once said, " There's blame on both sides [in America]."

Wouldn't you agree?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Wouldn't you agree?

Not until you cunts agree there's good people on both sides.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Wouldn't you agree?

Nope, Joe I wouldnt. I dont agree with Trump on everything. And I opposed him banning bump stocks. I definately dont agree with everything he says and does and I wouldn't regard him as my "hero". Trump was nessesary, and he was a strong leader and his term was awesome....sure. But I do not idolize any human beings.

I wasnt "right wing" or "left wing". I see plainly people being radicalized and aiming to take America apart entirely and make us a socailist/communist country.

The Charlottesville thing was unessesary. They should have left that march alone. We shouldnt ever try to stamp out a right because others use it in a way we dont like. So I blame the "side" that showed up to incite violence. I agree with the left that white supremacists (assuming the tiki torch people were actual white supremacists) are fucking idiots. But I passionately disagree with them showing up there to try to stop the idiots from using their rights. So yeah I blame them for the violence. They were in the wrong.

Everytime they use violence and intimidation to stop people from expressing their beliefs.... they are in the wrong.

See my point?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've met a few.

When a country is subverted and sucked dry from within by a race of parasites, it will eventually collapse.

What are you actually talking about?

Don't even answer that. I don't need to know anything more about your demented beliefs than I already know.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Yes, those 2 factions exist in the USA big time & they've faced off against one another.

I hope the US does split apart. The red country will be the biggest loser country on the planet.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

I hope the US does split apart. The red country will be the biggest loser country on the planet.

Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

...could be a country united in name only but fractured socially like Colombia or Afghanistan prior to the fall of Kabul. ie - Governments control the capital and some urban centers but the hicks control the countryside and "don't go there" sorta thing.

I think that's setting for Margaret Atwood's Handmaid's Tale.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've met a few.

BULLSHIT!!!
tTrFcaa.jpg

Why would I make up somthing like that? The expat community is strong here, and there are newcomers to it almost daily.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

...could be a country united in name only but fractured socially like Colombia or Afghanistan prior to the fall of Kabul. ie - Governments control the capital and some urban centers but the hicks control the countryside and "don't go there" sorta thing.

I think that's setting for Margaret Atwood's Handmaid's Tale.

I think it's currently fractured. Something has to give. A split apart would be awesome.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I've met a few.

What are you actually talking about?

Don't even answer that. I don't need to know anything more about your demented beliefs than I already know.

iu

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I've met a few.

BULLSHIT!!!
tTrFcaa.jpg

Why would I make up somthing like that? The expat community is strong here, and there are newcomers to it almost daily.

I never said you don't believe it, it's just not happening though... Americans are not leaving for Portugal in our lifetime lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Wouldn't you agree?

Unfortunately, you're not one of them ..
you are a cancer that needs to be eradicated in order for your country to come together and thrive

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've met a few.

BULLSHIT!!!
tTrFcaa.jpg

I never said you don't believe it, it's just not happening though... Americans are not leaving for Portugal in our lifetime lol

Except that Americans are leaving for Portugal, dumb ass. I said nothing about believing it. I said I witness it.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Wouldn't you agree?

you are a cancer that needs to be eradicated in order for your country to come together and thrive

Dove, go to bed.

Lucky you guys!

Interesting Joe.

Wouldn't you agree?

What country are you in, X? Are you also from Canadia?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I've met a few.

BULLSHIT!!!
tTrFcaa.jpg

Except that Americans are leaving for Portugal, dumb ass. I said nothing about believing it. I said I witness it.

I searched for something to back up what you're saying... Guess what

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've met a few.

BULLSHIT!!!
tTrFcaa.jpg

I searched for something to back up what you're saying... Guess what

You don't know how to do a proper search?