you see- before the great societal decay we used to treat these mentally ill people the way mentally ill people should be treated

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
By locking them away somewhere deep underground without any access to things like sunlight, human contact and sex with normal humans

things like that

now we glorify them

welcome to the world libs are trying to create

"fursonas" folks.... you read that right... it's not a "persona" typo -- it's a fursona. They have fursonas

can we just nuke all of Oregon and Washington already?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This furry shit has more to do with the internet than politcs.....although the furries are all left leaners because they view the right as all the "isms".

But with the internet comes shit like this because now these people can find eachother and build communities and encourage eachother in their fetish.

Same with child predators. They also have their online communities where they encourage eachother and give eachother tips on accessing victims.

I've wondered so many times if having something like the internet is worth all the shit that it brings. And I dont think it is.

The people who benefit the most are scum bags. And in general people are more divided and polarized. Not much good has come of it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So what’s a middle aged, normal minded gentlemen such as myself to do when confronted by one of these “furries” barking at me because I offended it in some absurd way?

can I just pull out my gun and shoot it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So what’s a middle aged, normal minded gentlemen such as myself to do when confronted by one of these “furries” barking at me because I offended it in some absurd way?

can I just pull out my gun and shoot it?

At this point why not.

I'll tell the cops it hit you first lol