You Transphobes!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Admin. would cry if someone defaced a tampon dispenser which was installed in a boys bathroom in Oregon

it would be like defacing a holy shrine or a temple to him. He would declare a fucking Jihad in such a circumstance

Those things handing out tampons to men are like receiving holy communion to him

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW I would have yelled at him.

Because sometimes "kindness" means standing up to male bullies because most women are conflict avoidant.

And if I can get beat up and assaulted by an adult male at 14 and live to tell the tale.....fucking bring it. I can do it again. I'll give him the vagina he always wanted.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I was in the men's washroom today where my City installed tampon dispensers and somebody scribbled graffiti over the Tampon box made some derogatory comment about Trans people @Dove.

So I don't think that a number of men want those things in there.

An example of Social Marxism at work.

What was the comment, Senile @Joe?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Admin. would cry if someone defaced a tampon dispenser which was installed in a boys bathroom in Oregon

it would be like defacing a holy shrine or a temple to him. He would declare a fucking Jihad in such a circumstance

Those things handing out tampons to men are like receiving holy communion to him
Absolutely sacrilege!!!

Misgendering a trans person or not recognising that there are currently 63 different genders is blasphemy in his eyes.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You realise that's an infamous pre-2010 photo taken at a UK Antifa/UAF "Bash teh Fash" demo?

Those are YOUR guys, Semen.

Scouse you ole pube shaver. Human deformities scare me. Not my guys amigo

THROB

Factory Bastard
I dont purposely have sex with minors. it was that one time that i know of so eat shit.
drag queens are like cosplay and feminit men are what i dig.
is cosplay cancelled??

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I don't want to persecute Trans people.
They are who they are.
However, at some point there should be a boundary or line drawn.

Don't children get told they have limits when they are growing up?
It's as if no one ever said 'No' to these people.
So in what ways would you place restraints on @Blurt ’s deviant behavior?

Would his dresses require a certain length? No flashy toenail polish for his giant shrek feet over extending the runway on his Louie vutton heels? Would he be allowed to wear his glitter dog collar with glass spikes in public ? Would he still be allowed to carry tampons in his purse ?

Do tell

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm pretty sure sewage major is well aware of something like that which is why he always carrying candy in his pocket

Candy makes one fat. Being short and fat is no way to go through life Stubby, you bad ass gangster. I mostly have cash in my pocket.

THROB

Factory Bastard
Wait, you like cock?

May I introduce you to @Admin.

Shit, look how progressive I am, matchmaking a pair of old queens.
i like dudes, but prefer women -so what kid?? im 6'4 200 ill beat your ass up and down the street or suck dick for $40, your call.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anyone observing the pattern here?

All the dudes on this site that are 6’ 2” or more are fairies who like to take it in the ass

Except Seamajor he’s a 5’ 2” fairy who likes to give it in the ass provided you are under the age of 11

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No need to post yours over again. Must be horrible going through life short, broke fat and Stubby looking. Still banned from Disneyland?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone observing the pattern here?

All the dudes on this site that are 6’ 2” or more are fairies who like to take it in the ass

Except Seamajor he’s a 5’ 2” fairy who likes to give it in the ass provided you are under the age of 11

When do we get to see your $75,000 care Stubby?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So in what ways would you place restraints on @Blurt ’s deviant behavior?

Would his dresses require a certain length? No flashy toenail polish for his giant shrek feet over extending the runway on his Louie vutton heels? Would he be allowed to wear his glitter dog collar with glass spikes in public ? Would he still be allowed to carry tampons in his purse ?

Do tell

I like seeing Stubby going off.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Don’t mention kids or peds. We might never get Seamajor out of the thread