You Transphobes!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont have to convince males to have sex with me. I dont just look female....I feel and smell female.
I'm sure this is the case with many women.

I've seen couples with men 6'6" and above with 4' tall women.

As long as the guy has a place to do it, seems that's all that seems to matter to them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No I didn't, but the thought of having sex with a trannie makes me feel physically sick.

The guy must be a fucking retard to have needed to go that far before finally realising what most of us already know....

He looks like Elmer Fudd yet is mad that people notice.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

As long as the guy has a place to do it, seems that's all that seems to matter to them.

One of the more comical things I saw was a married couple was a white viking looking guy who was like 6'5" tall, very muscular, married to a Filipina woman who was slightly under 5' tall. They had two kids and I can only imagine how she squeezed his giant babies out of her tiny vagayay.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No I didn't, but the thought of having sex with a trannie makes me feel physically sick.

The guy must be a fucking retard to have needed to go that far before finally realising what most of us already know....

He bought into the bullshit and he learned.

I dont fault him.....we live in fucked up times and he admitted he didnt really dissect this doctrine fully until he was balls deep in what he said felt like a giant belly button and smelled like vaginosis.

Live and learn.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I wouldnt go THAT far lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One of the more comical things I saw was a married couple was a white viking looking guy who was like 6'5" tall, very muscular, married to a Filipina woman who was slightly under 5' tall. They had two kids and I can only imagine how she squeezed his giant babies out of her tiny vagayay.
Generally speaking, I would avoid Filipino women like the Plague.
Because their goal usually is to bag a guy, get pregnant, then have him pay for their families back in the Philippines.

I know a friend who ended up in that situation, knocked one up and he's given thousands of dollars to this Filipina woman and she often sends it back home.

That's the equivalent of legalized prostitution except the guy's on the hook for life.

They're breeders fer sure.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's meant to stretch and go back to normal. It's a pretty amazing organ really.

And no....they dont get "loose" either. The more aroused a woman is, the more relaxed and wet she is.

So the whole idea that they get "blew out" is nonsense.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I know a friend who ended up in that situation, knocked one up and he's given thousands of dollars to this Filipina woman and she often sends it back home.

Oh no!!!

Thousands
of dollars!!!

So, Senile @Joe, you know that once he gives the money to her, it is her money to do with as she feels fit. If she wants to send it to relatives, that is her choice. You understand that, right Senile @Joe?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh no!!!

Thousands
of dollars!!!

So, Senile @Joe, you know that once he gives the money to her, it is her money to do with as she feels fit. If she wants to send it to relatives, that is her choice. You understand that, right Senile @Joe?
I guess you dont have any children nor understand what it costs to raise a child eh @The Prowler ?

Yeah at least $3000 per mo to support his child and Ex

So if he manages to pull in $4 or 5 thou a month he has hardly anything left over for himself.

So i sympathize with guys in thay situation even tho i am aware that its their fault for getting in in the first place.ĺ

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh no!!!

Thousands
of dollars!!!

I guess you dont have any children nor understand what it costs to raise a child eh @The Prowler ?

Yeah at least $3000 per mo to support his child and Ex

So if he manages to pull in $4 or 5 thou a month he has hardly anything left over for himself.

So i sympathize with guys in that situation even tho i am aware that its their fault for getting involved in the first place.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Here goes Senile @Joe, forgetting what he said just yesterday....

Now "thousands of dollars" has turned into "at least $3000 per mo".

And not only that, but Liar @Joe expects people to believe that the fictional friend of his only makes four to five thousand dollars a month ("if he manages to pull in $4 or 5 thou a month") which would leave him with under $2000 per month to live in Vancouver. The same city that Senile @Joe brags that it costs about $5000 a month to rent a shitty, rat-infested apartment.

Things do not add up in your stories, Liar @Joe.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, this is fucking disgusting. Topless photos to be allowed on social media but only for transgender freaks. They claim made by the freaks is that treating them the same as the women they claim to he is some how "discrimination". They always want special privileges to he freaks; especially around children.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This transvestite is so obviously a fetishist sex offender. He likes to go around in stores dressed as a woman but not wearing underwear. He then lifts up his skirt exposing his penis in public places where he photographs himself. He take sick joy on exposing his penis to women and children.

No, this is not ok.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here goes Senile @Joe, forgetting what he said just yesterday....

Now "thousands of dollars" has turned into "at least $3000 per mo".

And not only that, but Liar @Joe expects people to believe that the fictional friend of his only makes four to five thousand dollars a month ("if he manages to pull in $4 or 5 thou a month") which would leave him with under $2000 per month to live in Vancouver. The same city that Senile @Joe brags that it costs about $5000 a month to rent a shitty, rat-infested apartment.

Things do not add up in your stories, Liar @Joe.
LOL! @The Prowler!

I guess you don't have children, eh Prowler?

And how much it fucking costs?

esp these guys who knock up women and they end up paying mega amounts in child support. Not that this is wrong if they didn't take precautions, but it's reality. And my friend made a foolish mistake for which it was entirely his fault, was completely preventable and now he's paying through the nose. Probably for the rest of his life. That's a sad way to head into retirement. I know other men in similar situations. One man who's 75 and has to raise a 15 year old son from a previous marriage who lives with him part of the time. Guy is working not because he wants to, but has to. so he'll be doing menial work probably till he's at least 80 if he makes it there.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways @The Prowler its very humbling to watch men in their 50s 60s & 70s having to support children. I pity & have empathy for them having to do menial jobs in the twighlight of their lives when their employment prospects & stamina continue to dwindle.

They have to put in long hours & tedium with little or no pay to raise their children that late in life.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
f9KHyIN.png

WTc8VDk.png

Transphobes gonna transphobe.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is straight out of 1984 where they lie to your face and make it a crime to notice they are lying.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You just know this guy didn't actually work out and probably spent all his time walking around naked in the locker room hoping to see naked women.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is the nasty troon who was terrorizing women at the Santee YMCA.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I cant fathom anything worse than your husband trooning out.

I'd fucking kill mine if he did that shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW this transvestite likes to go around bring frivolous lawsuits to try to force his way into women's spaces.