You Transphobes!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are few things more evil than woke leftist single moms who want to sterilize their children and ruin their lives all because they are mad at their exes and want woke virtue points from strangers on the internet. This needs to be a crime as it is deliberate child abuse.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There are few things more evil than woke leftist single moms who want to sterilize their children and ruin their lives all because they are mad at their exes and want woke virtue points from strangers on the internet. This needs to be a crime as it is deliberate child abuse.

And she runs to tik tok for cult validation.

They are abusers. "Every single teacher knows about my kid". Yeah I'm sure they do. Along with everyone at the check out lane in the grocery store. Everyone on her socail media. Everyone at every gathering they attend.

Horrible and selfish shit bag.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is the world people like Murd, Oak, Admin and Blurt want.

One that is terrible and dangerous and traumatizing for women and girls. Where we have no protection. No dignity. That puts the feelings of predators and perverts above the RIGHTS and NEEDS of women. All women fought for is being thrown away even while millions of women all over the world say "no".

All these sociopaths care about is their side partisanship and what they THINK is a partisan issue.

Which shows us loud and clear......they will defend and support ANYTHING that their "side" promotes no matter how harmful. Everything they say about the "right wing" applies to them and they are willing to become monsters to defeat people who.....just want lower taxes and less government.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The more this comes out, the more people like Senile @Joe will do the same thing. This will only snowball.
incidentally did you remember to clean up the mess your rescue dog left in the neighbor's yard @The Prowler ? Don't forget. That's what those green plastic bags are for.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck you ya broke phony. Joes got a 100 Xs more class. Plus hes not confused.

I'm beginnin' ta realize @The Prowler is kinda harmless really.

What he needs is a vacation ta Florida, get some sunshine ta cheer 'em up.

I remember meeting all these poor Canadian blokes who live in Florida trailer parks during the winter months cuz it's so damn cold in Ontario. They were mostly blue collar and poor but they were lookin' for something warmer.

Prowler oughta hitch a trailer down there and camp out.
Head back home in April

I would if I was freezin' my butt in Ontario in January

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm beginnin' ta realize @The Prowler is kinda harmless really.

What he needs is a vacation ta Florida, get some sunshine ta cheer 'em up.

I remember meeting all these poor Canadian blokes who live in Florida trailer parks during the winter months cuz it's so damn cold in Ontario. They were mostly blue collar and poor but they were lookin' for something warmer.

Prowler oughta hitch a trailer down there and camp out.
Head back home in April

I would if I was freezin' my butt in Ontario in January

Yeah, it is 4 degrees where I am right now at 9:38pm. i checked and it is 7 degrees and raining where you are, Senile @Joe, at 6:38pm.

I am going to walk my dog in a few minutes.

And I am going to be dry.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah! Its bad out right now @The Prowler ! Dark miserable rainy i Vancouver at the moment..i think when its like this the only way to escape round here is a drive up to Whistler mtn. Take the gondola and get up hogh in the mtn and high abovethe clouds rh?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thats why I like Northern California better. Cool but dry. Usu not too hot. Better weather than vancouver

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
this about sums up Vancouver @The Prowler!

Beautiful sometimes but rains too much, eh?

I beg your pardon
I never promised you a rose garden
Along with the sunshine
There's gotta be a little rain sometime
When you take you gotta give so live and let live or let go
Oh-whoa-whoa-whoa
I beg your pardon
I never promised you a rose garden

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What about the Adam's apple? The prostate? The different bone structure? The large hands? Being taller?

Fucking trannies. They don't do their "movement" any favours by behaving like uppity, spoilt kids.

Did you see the tweet I posted where a man was talking about how he used to by into the "transwomen are women" thing and he had sex with a transwoman (trans identified male) who had a frankenpussy?

He said literally everything said "male". He was keenly aware the entire time he was sleeping with a male. And that "neovagina" he said was absolutely nothing like a womans vagina.

Shocker, huh? That woke him up though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm a gorgeous, sexy natural woman. I dont have to convince males to have sex with me. I dont just look female....I feel and smell female.

If a man was blind folded and in the room with me and this MALE, and he had to identify the female....he would be able to identify me as the female immediately.

It's so much more than looks.

Straight men are not going to want these males. It's not gonna happen. When people start this trans shit they become disqualified for most of the dating pool and their options for sex partners shrink A LOT.

The only people willing to have sex with them....are gonna either bisexuals or people with a fetish. And even then, if theyve surgically altered their genitals that's gonna be off putting for most people.

And I'm sick of their gaslighting trying to make us all feel stupid or crazy or ignorant because we have a rational and valid interest in the genitals of someone we may or may not decide to have sex with.

None of us are down to have these kinds of surprises and its vile they try to make this sound crazy or stupid.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Did you see the tweet I posted where a man was talking about how he used to by into the "transwomen are women" thing and he had sex with a transwoman (trans identified male) who had a frankenpussy?

He said literally everything said "male". He was keenly aware the entire time he was sleeping with a male. And that "neovagina" he said was absolutely nothing like a womans vagina.

Shocker, huh? That woke him up though.
No I didn't, but the thought of having sex with a trannie makes me feel physically sick.

The guy must be a fucking retard to have needed to go that far before finally realising what most of us already know....