You Transphobes!!!!

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
K9IuPXz.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And this is why you think women should be stripped of our protections?

Look at the PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, guys! Let's let the male ones all in female spaces. Cuz yanno....one female who can stand a chance to protect yourself against should you be confronted in a locker room with isnt as fun as a man who can shatter your whole fucking face in one punch.

Hey Admin I had 32 stitches in my head and needed 12 in my vagina when i was 14 after a male had me for a total of 15 minutes against my will. I spent two weeks in a hospital. Then I spent the next two and half years in various psych hospitals.

Ask ME if I'd rather fight a dog or a grizzly bear?

Fucking asshole.

Life isnt hard on women enough....rip away our fucking rights.

I wont even use any public facilities. Millions of women wont. Thanks for dragging us way backwards. This is the world YOU want. Where women are terrified to use the fucking bathroom because YOU dont think we should worry about it or be allowed boundaries. Why you keep your fucking rape stick wielding trannies in your own fucking facilities? Why are mens feelings OUR problem?

I cannot wait until more and more women realize what this means and realize how deeply the left HATES women.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin wants to make sure perverts have access to your children!

Do not object, or he will think you are teh gay!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And that man will be legally allowed to identify as a woman and go to female prison.

One of the many reasons why millions of women all over the western world are fighting

And you are just like an oppressive man not listen, talking AT women about why we need to shut up and let mentally unstable and predatory males into our spaces.

You dont seem to understand or be interested in understanding the problem because you are so hyper partisan you dont really care.

Clearly you havent looked at shit. But you wanna sit there and show examples of male sexual violence and if that helps YOUR argument when its showing you why women dont want this. Just because YOU think "cis gender" is a thing doesnt mean it actually IS a thing. There is no different between cis/trans males when it comes to MALE violence.

And men are already using this to their predatory advantage.

Women aren't allowed to say no, so says Admin here. His cult beliefs are the default now and us women have to get on board.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin hates womenz!

A world with nothing but cock is a utopia for him.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Admin's whole sthick is "well republicans are bad so let our blue people groom your children and let grown men wave their penis in their faces".
Nope. condemn it all no matter where it comes from. if you draw partisan lines and ignore groomer behavior for partisan reasons, you're just fucked in the head.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin's whole sthick is "well republicans are bad so let our blue people groom your children and let grown men wave their penis in their faces".
Nope. condemn it all no matter where it comes from. if you draw partisan lines and ignore groomer behavior for partisan reasons, you're just fucked in the head.
Admin be like "someone somewhere at sometime molested a child so why can't he"

pure and unadulterated whataboutism