You Transphobes!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You gotta love how these disgusting sociopathic assholes will just ignore the cases of rape and assault that occur as a result of males being allowed in womens spaces.....and then show cases of other assaults and think because THAT person didnt claim to be trans...that must mean women should be forced to share vulnerable spaces with males.

People who think like Admin is thinking should never be allowed to make decisions for other peoples fucking safety.

Yeah Admin.....MEN...as in BIOLOGICAL MALES rape and assault women. That's WHY self id is causing women and girls to be harmed and pushed out of womens spaces.

There is NO DIFFERENCE between a person with a dick who says he is a woman and person with a dick who doesnt say he is a woman. BOTH have DICKS. BOTH are MALES. BOTH are STRONGER and have a statistically higher chance of being violent than other women do.

You are telling women to shut the fuck up and be naked in front of MALES because of your fucking garbage, pro rape and anti human politics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He keeps pointing out that MALES rape as some argument in favor of letting males in female spaces.

If a person has a dick and the ability to force it into a a woman? That DICK doesn't belong in WOMENS spaces.

We are NOT emotional support animals for unhinged MALES or some psychotic leftwing socail experiment. FUCK you people.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Drag Queen Story Hour Sexualizes Children's Christopher Rufo Has Prophesized!

2lTNOQW.png

Blind hatred makes you free!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See how this asshole doesnt even care?

Yeah so some trashy family did that and that's Admins argument for forcing sex on other peoples small children in public schools. That doesnt even make SENSE.

It fucking infuriates that people this fucking stupid who have ZERO sense of socail responsibility, who straight the fuck up do NOT care about anyones community, who are JUST involved to spew hatred and ignorance are voting for shit that other people have to live with.

So Admin has a picture of something I wouldnt support at all and somehow I'm a hypocrite because I still dont fucking want their disgusting fucking sex shit shoved down throats in schools.

Why dont you go the fuck ahead and do it with your own fucking kids? Is this trashy gross family trying to force strippers onto other peoples kids? Where the strippers showing their pussies and wearing fake dicks?

I really am starting to have a real hatred and red hot anger towards people like this. They are so fucking disgusting and hateful and careless. Sociopaths. They just dont give a fuck what happens to anyone.

I'm gonna laugh so fucking hard as the LGBTQ approval starts dropping more every year and idiots like you try to blame it on homophobia while a ton of gay people are pushing back.

It's a fucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and rape org now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So the logic here is millions of women who dont want males with dicks in our spaces just hate women?

How does that work, you stupid pro rape fuck? Explain how all of us women who push back against the erasure of women just hate women?

Last I checked you are the ones willing to ignore rape and brutality in favor of reducing women to a fucking costume anyone can put on.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They are trying to erase and redefine what homosexuality is. And more and more gay people are getting brave enough to defy the cult

Isnt it awesome how I will gladly agree with leftwing people if their cause makes sense and is valid and important?

I'll never hate people just over politcal differences. I hate bullies and hateful people. People who fight to HURT entire groups of people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Finally the UK is doing something.

It's a good start to restoring womens rights.

Forcing women to share cells with males is fucking cruel. Most women in prison are sex abuse survivors. Forcing them to share cella with male rapists and murderers is a human rights violation and its cruelty. We do it here in the US right now.

But yanno it's more important to be partisan. Even though push back has been from within the damn left.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Perfect response lol

It's exactly why. Poor people are less likely to put up with this bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Legislate them away" is what they call women defending womens spaces. They demand we stop existing or it means they dont exist.

Violent rhetoric towards women is not uncommon with TRAs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So @Admin. Here is yet another rapist who claims to be a woman. You gonna try to cancel this out by pointing out a non trans male rapist?

They have something in common yanno. It's called a DICK. Turns out....dicks are rape sticks. Who would have thought?

So if my rapist had a wig and skirt on...would it have still been rape? I DID get raped in a bathroom. I took several stitches to the head from hitting the sink. And you want me forced to he in bathrooms with strange males. Me and my daughters.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Didn't admong the cock sucking sissy emo cripple say that twitter was going to go bye bye once Elon Man Bad took over and fired all the worthless snowflakes?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So @Admin. Here is yet another rapist who claims to be a woman. You gonna try to cancel this out by pointing out a non trans male rapist?

They have something in common yanno. It's called a DICK. Turns out....dicks are rape sticks. Who would have thought?

So if my rapist had a wig and skirt on...would it have still been rape? I DID get raped in a bathroom. I took several stitches to the head from hitting the sink. And you want me forced to he in bathrooms with strange males. Me and my daughters.

u shouldnt share things like that

at least follow up with how u stuffed a broken long neck into their neck and fled the scene lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
u shouldnt share things like that

at least follow up with how u stuffed a broken long neck into their neck and fled the scene lol

I was 14. I was too stunned and fighting could have made it turn out far worse.

If I ever get attacked by a male again I'm perfectly fine dying fighting. I may not win but he will be disfigured for the rest of his life.

I do have a trauma based paranoia where I'm never completely relaxed in public. I used to have panicks in public all the time and have to go home. I'm hyper aware most of the time. Today it's more a super power than a hindrance. Someone could be behind me a whole block and I'll know how fast they are walking and what side of me they are on without even looking....I can FEEL it.

When I see these MALES discussing "girlhood" I feel rage. Disgusted....offended RAGE. I definately AM transphobic. I would hunt them like animals and kill them if I could.

But I settle for awareness and logic.