You Transphobes!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don’t care what they call me. These transputrids are digustimg and need to be thrown back in the closet and have the door padlocked shut.

Period

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was 14. I was too stunned and fighting could have made it turn out far worse.

If I ever get attacked by a male again I'm perfectly fine dying fighting. I may not win but he will be disfigured for the rest of his life.

I do have a trauma based paranoia where I'm never completely relaxed in public. I used to have panicks in public all the time and have to go home. I'm hyper aware most of the time. Today it's more a super power than a hindrance. Someone could be behind me a whole block and I'll know how fast they are walking and what side of me they are on without even looking....I can FEEL it.

When I see these MALES discussing "girlhood" I feel rage. Disgusted....offended RAGE. I definately AM transphobic. I would hunt them like animals and kill them if I could.

But I settle for awareness and logic.
dont bear your weaknesses like that in the open, dove.

your bff here is biggy? i think he would agree

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Agreed. But she’s strong and sometimes stubborn but has demonstrated she is flameproof

If you think the hate piles on her here these clowns are nothing compared to the venom spewed by hundreds of bitter women during the infamous hoor wars

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Agreed. But she’s strong and sometimes stubborn but has demonstrated she is flameproof

If you think the hate piles on her here these clowns are nothing compared to the venom spewed by hundreds of bitter women during the infamous hoor wars
i think she likes the fight lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If it was a weakness, I wouldn't. I'm perfectly fine with what I chose to post on a forum and I'm perfectly fine with the predictable responses.

If I were leftwing they'd be hailing me as a hero for it.

They are huge ridiculous hypocrites disconnected from humanity and I enjoy that they are the kind of people to tell rape survivors they are bigots for not wanting penis in their vulnerable sex segregated spaces. Or telling women why school shootings are OUR fault for defending our 2A.

They are very selective in the traumas they pretend to care about.

It's a perfectly valid question that I'd like Admin to think about. If my (grown male) rapist slapped on a wig and had a skirt and used female pronouns....would it had still been rape. Several TRAs argue that "transwomen" cannot rape....that commit "forced sex". Rape is rooted in power, and trans identified males have "no power" so they cant rape. They just....force sex.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If it was a weakness, I wouldn't. I'm perfectly fine with what I chose to post on a forum and I'm perfectly fine with the predictable responses.

If I were leftwing they'd be hailing me as a hero for it.

They are huge ridiculous hypocrites disconnected from humanity and I enjoy that they are the kind of people to tell rape survivors they are bigots for not wanting penis in their vulnerable sex segregated spaces. Or telling women why school shootings are OUR fault for defending our 2A.

They are very selective in the traumas they pretend to care about.

It's a perfectly valid question that I'd like Admin to think about. If my (grown male) rapist slapped on a wig and had a skirt and used female pronouns....would it had still be rape. Several TRAs argue that "transwomen" cannot rape....that commit "forced sex". Rape is rooted in power, and trans identified males have "no power" so they cant rape. They just....force sex.
i wasnt referring 2 the rape as a weakness, i meant the paranoia and panic attacks that followed

these r things that can be spun 2 kill your credibility

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol. Dove would login and the venom would spew for days after. 30 to 50 angry bitches mad at the universe spewing unadulterated and unimaginable vitriol at dove just for being alive

And one by one she would scythe them down like Joan of Ark in her prime. It was glorious.

Two cows and a couple of effimate sissy’s who ride around in their purses? Pffft. Small fries by comparison

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
i think she likes the fight lol

I've spoken publically about it. Rehabs and domestic violence shelters. Telling it to help other women is both therapeutic for me and others. And I get invited to speak.

For so many years I never did. I dont think I even told Biggie about it or ever had any intention of. I'm pretty sure I told him I had an anxiety disorder.

Not that I intentionally hide it. It's just incredibly difficult to talk about. Or used to be.

And when I tell it and I describe exactly what happened people get uncomfortable.

And I genuinely hope it makes THESE assholes uncomfortable. Whether they show that discomfort or not.

There is absolutely nothing that could ever be said to me that could even come near to the actual experince itself. I am the queen of self loathing. When it comes to saying mean things or spewing insults at me....no one can top my own self. I used to shoot heroin and most of these people cannot even make THAT hurt.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
i wasnt referring 2 the rape as a weakness, i meant the paranoia and panic attacks that followed

these r things that can be spun 2 kill your credibility
Imma let a fellow Michiganer explain Dove in a nutshell. And why theses parasites can never win no matter how hard they try

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol I had the LONGEST "bio" of everyone. Ahahahah and then I joined team hoor.

When I started dating a married man hahahaha.

Its probably pretty whimsical and unrealistic that I feel like it was not a "valid" marriage though. I wasnt exactly living the mistress life!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is absolutely nothing that could ever be said to me that could even come near to the actual experince itself. I am the queen of self loathing. When it comes to saying mean things or spewing insults at me....no one can top my own self. I used to shoot heroin and most of these people cannot even make THAT hurt.
do u still shoot up?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Muffin was fuckimg brutal and full of wit.

She’d come here and rape these idiots without even trying

I think her husband caught her online antics and put the squash on it.

I also fully believe her husbands affair was more than a series of "smarmy emails" and that definately fucked that ho a few times. Probably future faked and the whole married man script.

And shes actually gonna listen to him and leave the forums when he should just STFU and be glad she wasnt assfucking him in court with no lube.

I am now HER age when we knew her lol.

I wouldnt be shocked to hear shes divorced with a younger boyfriend. But not too young. 5 years. :)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think her husband caught her online antics and put the squash on it.

I also fully believe her husbands affair was more than a series of "smarmy emails" and that definately fucked that ho a few times. Probably future faked and the whole married man script.

And shes actually gonna listen to him and leave the forums when he should just STFU and be glad she wasnt assfucking him in court with no lube.

I am now HER age when we knew her lol.

I wouldnt be shocked to hear shes divorced with a younger boyfriend. But not too young. 5 years. :)
She didn’t strike me as the kind of woman to be submissive in any way. I dunno. Maybe she just wanted it to work I guess.

Didn’t they send you packages in the mail?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Imma let a fellow Michiganer explain Dove in a nutshell. And why theses parasites can never win no matter how hard they try

It really is a metro Detroit thing. The whole "Yeah.....and?" attitude.

That's actually a mark of those who grew up poor in the Gratiot area. Like Marshal before he sold out completely.

I actually believe flaming was born here :D

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoL no.

I've been clean for ten years. Almost ten years. I actually dont make it a point to know my exact clean time. Most people I've seen do that fall off the wagon pretty hard.

I dont count the days....staying off drugs is not hard for me at all. It's not even a struggle.
then ur no longer 'the queen of self loathing'

the thing that defines u isnt how u got lost, but how u got back

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She didn’t strike me as the kind of woman to be submissive in any way. I dunno. Maybe she just wanted it to work I guess.

Didn’t they send you packages in the mail?

Oh I know but she was for HIM. She was really worried about him knowing about her cyber activities.

She told me that was because he was so overcome with guilt from his affair that it hurt him to see her still engaged in it. However....I think it was HER soft heart for him. He definately had the power in their marraige.

I spoke to him once briefly and he was pretty charming. So....yep.

But would we expect Muffin to have any less than a high position, high status handsome charmer who likely had narcissistic qualities?

The first time she spoke to me she was like "Okay so your composition has to be a troll because you are very articulate. Are you really a stripper?" LOL

Yeah that was the hoors....Muffin had not a thing to do with that. That was some of the more unhinged hoors. It was condoms, lube and baby formula samples. I'm not sure exactly who sent it...but it was team hoor. Rizzo once told me she loved me and wanted to mail me a baby blanket lol.

There was one of the hoors I had gotten close with...she was some practicing wicca and she was always sending me "witchy" items. Like wreaths and dried herbs and stuff. I cannot remember her screen name at all but her real name was Corinna.

Damn that's gonna bother me now.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
then ur no longer 'the queen of self loathing'

the thing that defines u isnt how u got lost, but how u got back

Oh I dont self loath anymore. It's a complete waste of time and I'm not gonna kill myself so I may as well enjoy sucking air. I just dont think I've been beaten yet lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I dont self loath anymore. It's a complete waste of time and I'm not gonna kill myself so I may as well enjoy sucking air. I just dont think I've been beaten yet lol
living-well-is-the-best-revenge-quote-by-george-herbert_10.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They are trying to erase and redefine what homosexuality is. And more and more gay people are getting brave enough to defy the cult

Isnt it awesome how I will gladly agree with leftwing people if their cause makes sense and is valid and important?

I'll never hate people just over politcal differences. I hate bullies and hateful people. People who fight to HURT entire groups of people.

Poofter @Flynn is a genital sock puppet! :Whatevr5: