You Transphobes!!!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It really is a metro Detroit thing. The whole "Yeah.....and?" attitude.

That's actually a mark of those who grew up poor in the Gratiot area. Like Marshal before he sold out completely.

I actually believe flaming was born here :D

Flaming started over 40 thousand years ago when Oog prancing around the fire started bragging about a sabre toothed lion he single handedly took down with his bare hands, violated it, then ate it...when Nag brought out it's pelt and head, thus demonstrating that it was a rabbit with two sticks in its mouth and that Oog was a small dicked lying rabbit fucker, and the whole clan dogpiled him then began lobbing rocks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flaming started over 40 thousand years ago when Oog prancing around the fire started bragging about a sabre toothed lion he single handedly took down with his bare hands, violated it, then ate it...when Nag brought out it's pelt and head, thus demonstrating that it was a rabbit with two sticks in its mouth and that Oog was a small dicked lying rabbit fucker, and the whole clan dogpiled him then began lobbing rocks.

I think it Detroit made it an art form though.

Exibit A....going back to 92. *Ahem*(This is how I got into Poofers panties...left over chicken and all)

"
Now woman, you know I love you
So why don't you just let me fuck you
Now bitch, I know you's a freak
So let me get a little kiss on your cheek
And a fuck to go with that
Come on, nympho, let me hit that
Tell ya what you let me stick it
And I gotta left over piece of chicken for ya
Ya little sewer skank
Ya nasty little pipe-smoking sac-chasing ho
And that was that
A little smooth talking she was on her back
And I'm finally sticking
Dump ya, and I'm keepin my chicken"

Fuck this song never stops being hilarious lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Thing is.... flaming and trolling are culturally time sensitive. Take for instance the letters written to the British professional journals pre-1776 by both British academics and those backwoods colonial upstarts who if successful had their offspring studying in Europe but they themselves had no such windfall growing up themselves.

As you could imagine, the colonials had some degree of position to write but were considered horribly ignorant and stupid by the British academics challenging them in the published journals.

Fun and shitshows ensued.

Both sides descended into things akin to your momma quips and slights on virility. But it was couched in innuendo and double entendre... in polite swipes which were vicious nevertheless.

I like that about humans.

As soon as we mastered language, we immediately started finding creative ways to use it to shut down adversaries or to just have fun after eating too many fermented fruits that dropped on the ground.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thing is.... flaming and trolling are culturally time sensitive. Take for instance the letters written to the British professional journals pre-1776 by both British academics and those backwoods colonial upstarts who if successful had their offspring studying in Europe but they themselves had no such windfall growing up themselves.

As you could imagine, the colonials had some degree of position to write but were considered horribly ignorant and stupid by the British academics challenging them in the published journals.

Fun and shitshows ensued.

Both sides descended into things akin to your momma quips and slights on virility. But it was couched in innuendo and double entendre... in polite swipes which were vicious nevertheless.

I like that about humans.

As soon as we mastered language, we immediately started finding creative ways to use it to shut down adversaries or to just have fun after eating too many fermented fruits that dropped on the ground.

No shit DD. You’ve set yourself up like a champ.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
JdUFH54.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You can TELL right away.

You know you guys either really underestimate millions of years of evolutionary accomplishment in that we can literally SMELL the opposite sex unconsciously......or you really think people are fucking stupid.

YOU know we can ALL tell. Js.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You can TELL right away.

You know you guys either really underestimate millions of years of evolutionary accomplishment in that we can literally SMELL the opposite sex unconsciously......or you really think people are fucking stupid.

YOU know we can ALL tell. Js.
Remember when Cindy said his bubble gum deposits were sexier than @The Countess tits?

I died laughing but realized at that moment the delusions among these cretins are terminal

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Remember when Cindy said his bubble gum deposits were sexier than @The Countess tits?

I died laughing but realized at that moment the delusions among these cretins are terminal

It is. They really are self obsessed and theyll start thinking they not only pass but are "more woman" than a biological woman.

This whole "you cant tell" shit is complete delusional. Yes...yes we can. Even when the person has actual dysphoria and has transitioned completely.

You know the only ones that throw you are the FtoM.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That’s what made Oak go off on it. How you gonna tell us you more woman than us when you have a dick between your legs?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The mental illness is out of control. It is clearly just some weird fetish.