You Transphobes!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
FnAzm8iXEAEPU68
Now is that a dude who shoved helium up his ass or a chick who chopped off her tits

and the saddest things is that I have to ask this question in the first place

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I met one the other day at my wife’s staff party. She/he was around 30 years old, balding and very antisocial. She/he chatted mostly to her/his girlfriend like a little schoolgirl. Although she looked like a man….mentally it was like talking to an angry lesbian.
Very disappointing experience. A boring woman/man.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
I met one the other day at my wife’s staff party. She/he was around 30 years old, balding and very antisocial. She/he chatted mostly to her/his girlfriend like a little schoolgirl. Although she looked like a man….mentally it was like talking to an angry lesbian.
Very disappointing experience. A boring woman/man.
So that is what you call your right hand and and the glory hole line up. :LOL3:

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin's whole sthick is "well republicans are bad so let our blue people groom your children and let grown men wave their penis in their faces".
Nope. condemn it all no matter where it comes from. if you draw partisan lines and ignore groomer behavior for partisan reasons, you're just fucked in the head.
So are you some kind of mixed breed or what?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Mental Illness

Slightly twisted female did a three video break down of this guy and why he is a predator.

The whole online "glitter family" thing is extremely alarming and toxic. This is why minors shouldnt have free and unfettered access to the internet.

Between dangerous shit like this...cult love bombing that the TRAs do, and even red pill shit like Tates cult...its just not a good idea for minors to be online without any parental guidance and involvement.

I taught my daughters very well and warned them about predators and cults and we always monitored their online activities. I dont do it anymore obviously.....one is an adult and the other will be an adult this year. But in confident in the values I've instilled and my daughters are SMART. I've been blessed....because these girls have NEVER thought I was full of shit or didnt know anything.

But I always made the effort to be a parent and let them know that means advocate and that I'm always going to be on THEIR side. Theyve always been very comfortable coming to me with everything and anything.

Sometimes its hard....because my daughters sometimes need to talk at fucking 4am and my 17 year old will come and get in my bed with me and start this ..."mom.....mom....hey....mooom....mom I gotta tell you something. ..mom" until I wake up. And I'll REALLY want her to go away and let me sleep....but I get up. Because I'm gonna be that person.

This transitioning period in my relationships with my older daughters is actually really fun. And I thought I'd hate it. And I thought I would be emotional. But it's fun. I'm still mom. I still do all the mom stuff....but we are forming a genuine friendship and I've succeeded in raising two human beings that I would actually want to hang out with. And I can only take credit for SOME of that. But really that's just who they are as human beings. They are good, intelligent and compassionate human beings that I'm very proud of and that i trust.

And they personally know peers of theirs who are on this trans shit and taking cross sex hormones. Who are IN these GLITTER family cults.

The Squish is HIGHLY supervised online. Some of the shit that we have seen on YouTube kids is horrifying.

I cannot even imagine the heart break and helplessness of mothers out there whose children have been sucked into this trans cult, and hell bent on self harm and making permanent changes to their bodies and shutting mom out of their inner lives because fucking STRANGERS on the internet are telling them she is abusive. Strangers preying on a vulnerable struggling teen and intentionally driving wedges into families. This is a destructive and dangerous CULT that is doing massive and irreversible harm to vulnerable minors. Many of which are either gay or autistic or both.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Come on Prow. How will these kids ever be okay with people who are "different" if we dont sexually groom them?

Think of the MAPs who may have otherwise had a difficult time manipulating children into sex acts who will benefit from these sexual boundaries between adults and children are chipped away and that is celebrated?

It's a fun party and everyone is happy and celebrating when adult males are dressed like female strippers and spreading their legs and being hyper sexual.

The people who support this are supporting it because they are pretending they are fighting some bigoted right wing whatever and theyll openly support MAPs the more into the main stream they come. The reason for embracing pedos will be giving them a "safe" opportunity to come forward and "get help" and if we dont support this WE will be accused of wanting children to get raped.

Then its gonna be a questioning and challenging the age of consent. We will be hateful bigots for hating pedos within the next 5 years.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Here it is. Between people like this getting out there into the culture and the plays and literature and the normalizing children and drag togther... this is where we are headed.

Embracing "MAPs" so they dont offend in the shadows and if we dont ....we will be accused of wanted children harmed. Then its gonna be the age of consent challenged.

It's already "transphobic" to critisize attraction to minors in these TRA groups

This is who our own neighbors will defend while they spew hatred and intolerance towards us.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Dove Some of these transsexuals aren’t even trying hard to look female. That shit is disturbing…but I guess not as disturbing as thinking you’re with a female then realising she pisses out of her fully engorged mega-clit. That would make me very upset!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove Some of these transsexuals aren’t even trying hard to look female. That shit is disturbing…but I guess not as disturbing as thinking you’re with a female then realising she pisses out of her fully engorged mega-clit. That would make me very upset!

That's because there is an actual and very important distinction between the guys you are talking about and males who have actual dysphoria and transition to look and live as a woman.

And that distinction is why I'd be more comfortable sharing a facility with regular males. The kind that dont hate women so much they wanna wear our skin.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's true.

If you don't dress your 5 year old son up in drag and have him strip for sex perverts in some Oregon brothel he's going to group up to be a bigot.

this is the science folks.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is what the pedophile left calls "innocent family friendly entertainment". Having a toddler simulate giving a grown man a blowjob. Yes, this is the sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of children and it is child abuse.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This is what the "BabyPumperAlert!" left calls "innocent family friendly entertainment". Having a toddler simulate giving a grown man a blowjob. Yes, this is the sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of children and it is child abuse.

But what does this have to do with the day of infamy when a couple of hundred drunk hillbillies almost overthrew our government with bear spray and boot prints!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Piece of shit "TRAs" are demanding Aretha Franklin get cancelled for her nearly 50 year old song "natural Woman". The troons claim it is "transphobic" to suggest there is any such thing as a natural woman.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Piece of shit "TRAs" are demanding Aretha Franklin get cancelled for her nearly 50 year old song "natural Woman". The troons claim it is "transphobic" to suggest there is any such thing as a natural woman.

sickening fucking freaks

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Praise be to Jesus that this woman was not assaulted by a transgender person.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So Admin who is saying that trans people are the only ones who commit sex crimes?

You dont fucking understand the problem, and you dont give a single shit. It's not YOU that's impacted. If YOU were losing rights you would care.

You know there are multiple cases posted in this thread of MEN self iding as women and assaulting women, right? You know that man in your article could easily tell a judge he identifies as a woman and he will be placed in womens prison?

No you dont. And you dont believe it's actually happening because you have irrational hatred for the women speaking out. It's all just fun and games and politics. Nothing more.

Fuck you so much. Eventually you'll see what you've been supporting and I hope you feel like absolute fucking shit about yourself. Granted you even have the ability to feel bad. Honestly you probably fully understand what's happening and you just dont give a fuck.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So Admin who is saying that trans people are the only ones who commit sex crimes?

You dont fucking understand the problem, and you dont give a single shit. It's not YOU that's impacted. If YOU were losing rights you would care.

You know there are multiple cases posted in this thread of MEN self iding as women and assaulting women, right? You know that man in your article could easily tell a judge he identifies as a woman and he will be placed in womens prison?

No you dont. And you dont believe it's actually happening because you have irrational hatred for the women speaking out. It's all just fun and games and politics. Nothing more.

Fuck you so much. Eventually you'll see what you've been supporting and I hope you feel like absolute fucking shit about yourself. Granted you even have the ability to feel bad. Honestly you probably fully understand what's happening and you just dont give a fuck.
His niece getting raped by one might be a good start