Alter ego percentage %

• Total voters
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I call mates niggers, pakis, wogs, they call me cracker, honkey and a bog Irish pikey, some arseoles here just don’t have a sense of humour....
Yeah...I have no problem with that at all. Australia is well-known for taking the piss out of everyone’s culture. We are a multi-cultural nation after all. Even though I’ve spent the majority of my life living in Australia, I’ll always be referred to a bloody Saffer or in Caskur’s understanding, a refugee. Cunts! Lol

I've been a Yankee, Gringo, and Seppo...

Yeah:ThumbsUp1: You left out Hermaphrodite DD
Did you vote?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If I were Dr. Evil, my alter ego would be Mini-Me.

Put another way, if I were Frank Sinatra, my alter ego would be Nancy Sinatra.

Or again, if I were a box of Corn Flakes, my alter ego would be a bowl of Lucky Charms.

75%
I once took acid and thought I was Jimmy Morrison ...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I call mates niggers, pakis, wogs, they call me cracker, honkey and a bog Irish pikey, some arseoles here just don’t have a sense of humour....
Yeah...I have no problem with that at all. Australia is well-known for taking the piss out of everyone’s culture. We are a multi-cultural nation after all. Even though I’ve spent the majority of my life living in Australia, I’ll always be referred to a bloody Saffer or in Caskur’s understanding, a refugee. Cunts! Lol

I've been a Yankee, Gringo, and Seppo...

Yeah:ThumbsUp1: You left out Hermaphrodite DD

ESAD, kiddy fiddler...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@18Holliday81 ...thanks for voting.
You know you can always count on me, pal.

Hahahahaa...I was shuffling through most of his albums on a surf trek today. Did about 4kms through bush and beach. The easiest outdoor listening tunes ever. I’m currently waiting for my Naturally vinyl from a music store, the one with the Raccoon and hound. I had the original years ago...

images

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
here is a partial list of our plurals from the Plural Republican Army 7th Brigade

Scronaldo II.5
9*9*ronald[error]***********
scrawny 8ball
9volt scronaldo cloud 9 ronaldo
zen/zen 11/zen jaws did scron/11 rattox did scron/11
scrawny ocean
preteen scronald 13-going on scrawny super sweet zixteen
hard zeventeen SCRAWNY BUSTS! SCrackjack
barely legal scrawny, very legal scrawny.
number 23
Mr.Scrawny Mrs. Scrawny Scrawny Jr Scrawny Sr Grandpa Scrawny Uncle Scrawny
Ronaldo Scron
Scronaldo Happy
Dr.Scrawny
Professor Scronaldo
Judge SC triangleton IIIV
Mr.Tiggenaldo
Sc ronaldo J spacecat
Quantum Tiger
Quantum Tigge
Quantumn Scrawny
Captain Scronald
Quantum SpqceCat
Quantum ZpaceKhat
Zpace Faec
White Face (the sc formally known as ronaldo)
Space Faec
Fcronadlo
that fucking khat
The Great Khats
The not so great zats
The Legendary Cats
The Space Zats
Ezz Zee Ronaldo J Rat
SC
ZC
bk-ZK
Astral Mew
Srqwny
Scrawn
Escrownaldo
Space Rat
Spess Khat
Rocket Ronaldo
Rood Rawny
dat fooking khat
DC
that fucking cat
that fucking spacecat
that fucking sc
CK
zee kay
ron
s
ess
VOID KHAT
VOID CAT
see
cee
Z the Zat
C the Cat
C the Khat
sir purs a lot
sir pukes a lot
sir scrons a lot
Mr. SCpukes
FTL scron
Whiskers the zat
Sputnik-Smoked-Meth
Scronaldo-was-Sputnik
Octopus Cat
ACSC
Scrawny Cash
scronmower man
Scrons Burgers
The self taught scronaldo
Piles of Scron
Scron Jeremy
Scronenix
Scrawny Vader
Scroz
Ronaldo Ron
escrownaldo
Scronald Trump
Scron II
SC II
ZK II
Scranny
SC Ronaldo J Lanny
ScrisiR
Spectralnaldo
Bling Scron
scron scron
Z.K
Z,K
KZ
Sploonaldo J Triangles
Longlivescronaldo
Temple of the screaming scrawny
Robot Scrawny
ZK*Ronadlo*
BK-ZK*Ronaldo*
Radioactive Scronald
NECROMANCER RONALDO J X TRUMP
Zuke Scronwalker
Wrecks Tillerscron
SC Ronalo XXX Tillerson
Wrecks Chillerscron
SC Ronalo XXX Chillerson
Zombie Scronald
8 Legged Spacecats
Scrawny long legs
The Scronduit
ESCROWDAN
CAPTAIN SCRAWN BEARD OF THE SEVEN PROXIES

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are not Australian but a Sth African bogan... ...Who ran kicking screaming from Africa to the comfort of MY continent. Don't give yourself airs, refugee. You haven't even dropped that shitty Sth African accent after all this time.

Don't get to many airs about yourself as most of you are just the descendants of deported criminals and prostitutes.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are not Australian but a Sth African bogan... ...Who ran kicking screaming from Africa to the comfort of MY continent. Don't give yourself airs, refugee. You haven't even dropped that shitty Sth African accent after all this time.

Don't get to many airs about yourself as most of you are just the descendants of deported criminals and prostitutes.
What’s wrong with criminals and prostitutes ? Now don’t be getting too many airs about yourself...

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

What’s wrong with criminals and prostitutes ? Now don’t be getting too many airs about yourself...
Indeed. Did Jesus not break bread with criminals and prostitutes?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is a big myth... NONE of my ancestors were convicts pinhead. And my ancestors didn't get white slave convicts until 20 years after settlement and Australia didn't get convicts UNTIL the USA started refusing them so shut your ignorant gob pinhead.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That is a big myth... NONE of my ancestors were convicts pinhead. And my ancestors didn't get white slave convicts until 20 years after settlement and Australia didn't get convicts UNTIL the USA started refusing them so shut your ignorant gob pinhead.

Most Australians aren't descendants of criminal stock... my inlaws arrived in the 1860's and began farming...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fair enough.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Most Australians aren't descendants of criminal stock... my inlaws arrived in the 1860's and began farming...

... Perth 1st SWAN RIVER Settlement 1829, my ancestors went to Australind 1832 which was 3 years after the first settlement and a two hour drive South of me.... I am really sick of the convict myth. It's about fucking time pinheads learned a world history lesson.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

... Perth 1st SWAN RIVER Settlement 1829, my ancestors went to Australind 1832 which was 3 years after the first settlement and a two hour drive South of me.... I am really sick of the covict myth. It's about fucking time pinheads learned a world history lesson.

The same could be said about the US Confederate states...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

they weren't prostitutes... they were trafficked white sex slaves the youngest being 12....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I post pretty much just like how I am in real life lol. Breakfall can prolly vouch for me.

Though, there may be 5% of an alter ego when I post online, other than that, Im all real.