Your alter ego and you?

Alter ego percentage %

• Total voters

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How much of your true character do you put into your alter ego? I’ve changed mine up a bit over the years depending on varied situations. I’ve even made a point in the past of posting mostly when inebriated...but times change. Some introverts get to be extroverts or visa versa. So what’s your true percentage? Zero being a complete Dr Heckle and Mr Jive...and 100% being wholly you...

images

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I call mates niggers, pakis, wogs, they call me cracker, honkey and a bog Irish pikey, some arseoles here just don’t have a sense of humour....
Yeah...I have no problem with that at all. Australia is well-known for taking the piss out of everyone’s culture. We are a multi-cultural nation after all. Even though I’ve spent the majority of my life living in Australia, I’ll always be referred to a bloody Saffer or in Caskur’s understanding, a refugee. Cunts! Lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I call mates niggers, pakis, wogs, they call me cracker, honkey and a bog Irish pikey, some arseoles here just don’t have a sense of humour....
Yeah...I have no problem with that at all. Australia is well-known for taking the piss out of everyone’s culture. We are a multi-cultural nation after all. Even though I’ve spent the majority of my life living in Australia, I’ll always be referred to a bloody Saffer or in Caskur’s understanding, a refugee. Cunts! Lol

I've been a Yankee, Gringo, and Seppo...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Our cultures have the same sense of humour, the more you like someone the more you insult them, some cultures just don’t get it, and I ain’t changing for them..

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are not Australian but a Sth African bogan... ...Who ran kicking screaming from Africa to the comfort of MY continent. Don't give yourself airs, refugee. You haven't even dropped that shitty Sth African accent after all this time.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nigger was never an offensive term when I was growing up.... there were books called 10 Little Niggers.

Niger with 1 g means black in Latin.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
How much of your true character do you put into your alter ego? I’ve changed mine up a bit over the years depending on varied situations. I’ve even made a point in the past of posting mostly when inebriated...but times change. Some introverts get to be extroverts or visa versa. So what’s your true percentage? Zero being a complete Dr Heckle and Mr Jive...and 100% being wholly you...

images

I've been all five...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You are not Australian but a Sth African bogan... ...Who ran kicking screaming from Africa to the comfort of MY continent. Don't give yourself airs, refugee. You haven't even dropped that shitty Sth African accent after all this time.
Gap-toothed mole saaa whaaaaaa?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

I've been all five...
I allowed multi-voting my nigga! :Vibin:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

and a woman ...
AnimatedLightCanadagoose-size_restricted.gif

777902bc50ffc51426bd8cbb1bba126d.jpg

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

and a woman ...
AnimatedLightCanadagoose-size_restricted.gif

777902bc50ffc51426bd8cbb1bba126d.jpg
Did you vote you cunt?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah:ThumbsUp1: You left out Hermaphrodite DD

• Funny
Reactions: X

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
If I were Dr. Evil, my alter ego would be Mini-Me.

Put another way, if I were Frank Sinatra, my alter ego would be Nancy Sinatra.

Or again, if I were a box of Corn Flakes, my alter ego would be a bowl of Lucky Charms.

75%