Your favorite food?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
McD's mainly brings the Mcrib back whenever pork prices get low. The trade war with China has meant a lot of cheap pork on the market which used to get shipped to China and I am ok with that.
I can't bring myself to even try a McRib.. It doesn't look appetizing to me ...:SickFace:
I'm about to leave you! I mean it!
kfOrwfr.jpg

u5wF3md.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
PIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, me and my ex use to say it like that. Forgot what movie/show it was from.

Anyway, I was craving a pizza so damn bad last night on the way home, but nothing at all was open due to our Governor's curfew of 10pm. Fuckin piece of shit he is. I went to bed hungry. You can bet Im stocking up on some frozen ones next grocery store visit lol. My stock had went empty.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Pizza, burgers... pretty much all the usual unhealthy stuff. :LOL1:

Italian food is my absolute favourite though, those people know how to live well.

But have you ever had...... a pizza burger? Get you a sleeve of those pre shaped burgers patties, and a Tombstone meat pizza. Grill your burger patty, bake your pizza, cut it into 6 slices instead of 8. Then take one slice cheese side up, add a burger patty, then take another slice of pizza and put it cheese side down on the patty. So the pizza dough is pretty much your buns lol. I like adding a lil hot sauce in there.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
McD's mainly brings the Mcrib back whenever pork prices get low. The trade war with China has meant a lot of cheap pork on the market which used to get shipped to China and I am ok with that.
I can't bring myself to even try a McRib.. It doesn't look appetizing to me ...:SickFace:
I'm about to leave you! I mean it!
kfOrwfr.jpg

u5wF3md.gif

We had McRibs tonight. This is what happens when you let 10 year olds decide what we will have for dinner. He will demand chicken nuggets, BBQ sauce, mcribs, and French fries. That is just how it goes. Either that or he will demand pizza.

On a side note the cat really loves McDonald's fre ch fries. I have no idea how he eats so many.

Last edited:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Italian food is my absolute favourite though, those people know how to live well.

But have you ever had...... a pizza burger? Get you a sleeve of those pre shaped burgers patties, and a Tombstone meat pizza. Grill your burger patty, bake your pizza, cut it into 6 slices instead of 8. Then take one slice cheese side up, add a burger patty, then take another slice of pizza and put it cheese side down on the patty. So the pizza dough is pretty much your buns lol. I like adding a lil hot sauce in there.
pYmQ2HW.png
RFsWkIG.png

g5rz0Ea.png

Or just buy it in the super market :)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

That sounds well nice! The nearest I've had to that is a regular pizza with beef, cheese and burger sauce. :LOL1:

Greazle

Factory Bastard
Pizza. Chili. Having the last few slices of some delicious meat lovers pizza. Might make up some spicy wings later.. tummy ain't going to be fully happy on the pizza.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I really want some Cha Cafe right now but no way in hell will I be driving to El Monte just to get take out. It's a great Asian, Latino, and American fusion cafe.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I normally have a policy of not buying or eating any food from China given that country's terrible record on food safety. A while back I was in an Asian market and decided to make an exception for Lao Gan Ma brand "Chili Crisp" which is a chili oil based condiment with a bunch of other stuff added to it. I have found it is actually super versital as it works as a marinade rub, to an addition to food as you cook, or just added as a condiment after your food is cooked.

I have been putting that shit on everything.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was at the Chinese grocery store 99 Ranch today and noticed they had live lobster on sale for pretty cheap. They were both around 1.5 pounds with one costing just over $13 and the other just over $11 so we had lobster for dinner tonight.