1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
wtf did you do to the twinz yo, you fucked them up with too much penis ffs

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HE SPLAININ AWAU UP THERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH fucking shamps the easiest target in the webz ahahahahahaha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
ALWAYS
pabEQJM.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
whewn parole is done, whick woamn gets it shamps you hero mutherfucker ahahahahaha

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
BreakFall, the island bois are better than you in everything! They get INSTANT PUSSY, they are young and make tons of money!!! How much worth are you?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
The best example of winners VERSUS losers. BreakFart is the old guy living in an old world, VERSUS ISLAND BOI!!!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Thank god for computers or else guys like the island boys and shamps would get fucked LOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Please everyone keep safe from this variant. Please remember there are so many asymptomatic cases, as a reminder here are the top 5 symptoms of asymptomatic cases: 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) If you experience any of the above please go get tested my health not yours depends on it

X

xXx
Site Supporter
sorry shamps that was boring, I'll try and inclue a little woman beating in my next poast

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuckin lame AF... See when I log off, how much time will you pair of feminine clowns dedicate to moi? 2 maybe 3 hours or all night? The hurt is real and I kinda feel bad now...