1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Resident Asshole
Super Moderator
It’s NEARLY SHROOM season in the UK! There’s a few fields I’ll be visiting...

rigor79

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
he's a shit .. for the same you are single bro ...drinking and weed doing 120 mphs/h to have fun ... but when the cutey or kids are strapped into the seatbelt it's a diffirent story ....
let's ge naked ..... rather baked and go for a drive.... to see who's naked and baked .. :orly: i hope to race a car with an indian ft 1200 ... but only when high or drunk..

rigor79

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Happy Saturday folks
give me a beer and i'll buy two back in a bit .. ha ! yer "mein neger .." and once you are mein neger you always shall be my kumpfeltchen aka mein bruder ... ha !
yer a cool cunt too among cunts here .... love yer dark side bro .. :fuckOFF: we should talk more ... :EvilOne:
zie sind ein kleine wixer ... do you use structure in the wing of wings? cos no trooper or infantrist shall ever talk to a hitler or an oberkommando .. in neo nazi places we all take our places .. :Perfecto:
i stand with africans and others but among us and as to my pants .. you'll figure that out ... for you wp88 <<< look that up ...

rigor79

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i love everyone but if other ethnicities are racist to me.. i'm going to jew you in dachau ... black white but yer a cool bro.... we should talk private.. :)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^ den mund halten :facepalm:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
???????????????????????????????????????- - - - -ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Australian version :P