1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If anyone knows of a pill that will give me energy, let a bitch know. Thanks

Lol, exercise!

But if you must, the wife and I use to do Go Juice. Its an herbal caffeine pill. It will make you GO for 12 hours! lol

The slogan on the bottle is "Truckers love 'em!" lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The most embarrassing time for me was when I was staying at Cameron House, 5 star uber upper class hotel and room service guy was just standing there waiting for his tip and I ended up just shutting the door in his face, only had dross on me, red neck man =/

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nice. I'm probably the only person on here who has literally never been on the dark web

Nope, I havent either lol. I feel behind the times lol.

I can think of some things I would get lol. No pills, snortables, or injectables for me though.

Illegal, under the counter, Confederate contraband? Lol

lolol

Im talking some good green, maybe some wax to make edibles, some shro oms , like to try pey ote one day lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Milk boys and paper boys deserve their tips, it's pretty much slave labour what they get paid... Although I done the milk aged 14-15 and I had more money than all my other peers... I got £30 a week plus about another 30 in tips... loaded haha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I usually tip the hairdresser too which some folk think's weird... It's only like an £8 haircut so I just fling a tenner at them, then you get the fannys that go to Toni & Guy and pay 40 quid for a short back and sides lol

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
LOLOLOLO!!! “Aleadinne” just brought me my orders. 2x bags of groceries. Damn it is raining here. I had a 2 Euro piece. I asked him:” Hey, can you change money? Here are 2 Euros. Give me 1 Euro back! If you dont have change, dont worry. I tip you afterwards via Paypal.” He had 1 Euro and then I closed the door. I wouldn’t give him via Paypal. Fuck them!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm all about self catering Chalet holidays with the dogs well I used to be... I always went holidays in Scotland in the summer and maybe Lanzarote in spring if I was flush...

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I crack, Shamp. But as Aryan said. Why tipping? I pay hard CA$H! And a delivery fee. Why tipping? I am not Bill Gates Or mother Theresa. I pay with Euros!!! Not chicken wings! FFS!!!