1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
to Japanese, artists are the highest lifeform...

Im an artist in many ways...

Im an actual artist (best at pencil drawings)
Im a Graphic Designer
Im a musical artist (fiddle, sea shanties, lil harmonica)
Im a Martial Artist (Japanese style)
And Im a sexual artist lol... the Michael-angle-O of the perverted world lol

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I just ordered my groceries online. Some minimal wage slave will bring it in 10 minutes. LOL! I will give 1 Euro tip. Though I dont want to, since I pay 1.80 Euro delivery fees. But these scums might need the 1 euro.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Shampain. I can’t stand these guys. Hipsters, no passion, lazy and they think “the world owe them”. And then they must deliver to me :D 1 big nazi and hater! Bahahahaa

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@Aryan Hellz no, Bruder!!! I love my luxury condo. Why going out with these GRIUESOME people and Corona? I order everything. Later I will get me some roasted chicken from a good Syrian restaurant. I will tip him with 1 Euro though. Although I dont want to.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@Aryan. I once ordered something from McDonalds. Some German (yes, a German) Hipster came and gave me my stuff. I smiled, thanked him and closed the door. He expected some tip. But I closed the door. I heard him saying some insults I remember. I wanted to open the door ask him what is going on. Then I thought:” Hmm, why bothering? He is the victim. I am enjoying my meal now, LOL!”

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nice. I'm probably the only person on here who has literally never been on the dark web

Nope, I havent either lol. I feel behind the times lol.

I can think of some things I would get lol. No pills, snortables, or injectables for me though.