1,000,000 Post Thread

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Uhm you can't be "Still winning" when you don't know the meaning or how to play the game kid.
Still winning :)
Look up REDUNDANT. THATS YOU KID.
He’s like this 24/7...
I really feel for his parents more than anything. The shit they must have endured! thats if he didn't hasn't kill(ed) them with his BOOOOOOOORING-NESS already lol
Still 24/7 winning :)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Uhm you can't be "Still winning" when you don't know the meaning or how to play the game kid.
He’s like this 24/7...
I really feel for his parents more than anything. The shit they must have endured! thats if he didn't hasn't kill(ed) them with his BOOOOOOOORING-NESS already lol
do you know what 24/7 even means? oh yeah you don't. you think its B-plus 711 huh?

Q

Banned
He’s like this 24/7...
do you know what 24/7 even means? oh yeah you don't. you think its B-plus 711 huh?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He’s like this 24/7...
Hahahahahahaa...I bet they went prematurely grey from all his wailing and bitching!

Q

Banned
He’s like this 24/7...
Hahahahahahaa...I bet they went prematurely grey from all his wailing and bitching!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
He’s like this 24/7...
lol. i really think he stuffed them good, hid em in his closet, and whenever he got rejected by a chick in real life he would take em out and brutalize their decaying bodies. something like Ed Gein the original Leatherface might do.

Q

Banned
He’s like this 24/7...
lol. i really think he stuffed them good, hid em in his closet, and whenever he got rejected by a chick in real life he would take em out and brutalize their decaying bodies. something like Ed Gein the original Leatherface might do.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
He’s like this 24/7...
Yeah I am still winning kid. Thanks puppet..3, 2, 1...you will respond again to me. While I get drunker. Bye for now kid. YOu make it too easy.

Q

Banned
He’s like this 24/7...
Yeah I am still winning kid. Thanks puppet..3, 2, 1...you will respond again to me. While I get drunker. Bye for now kid. YOu make it too easy.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Stop with the name calling if it isn't completely justified.

Well what would you call a fucker that spams the same thing back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back? A Spamming Retard? lol

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Blazor,

Well what would you call a fucker that spams the same thing back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back? A Spamming Retard? lol
[/QUOTE]

A Fucking(Gay) Post Whore!!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
How many days, weeks, months.. does this site have left? will the humans be all dead? will the robots, animals, and aliens post instead of us? will Barron Trump be president by than?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1605365852_3ivksxowwv.jpg