1,000,000 Post Thread

Could you just imagine how many beats C6’s cock takes LOL
 
Hahahahahahaaaa no Freddy darling you’re the blabber mouth
 
It’s funny tho, I’ve been counting down the days for Lily and jacks divorce I seen it a mile away LOL
 
Those tiny arms working faster then they’re meant :LOL3: What a sight !!!
 
OHHHHHh you mean JACK told everyone C6 is blind ? LOL
 
They’re the two I’ve humanized and have trouble slagging, they shown concern for me at vulnerable times
 
JACK HATES the negging, if you do it enough back to him it’ll curb his habit
 
I think thats why he made peace with me because i threatened neg games
 
The negging? Haha No One and myself have been hitting the hate ham hard, with regular coordinated neg bombs every 6-12 hours or so
 
Anybody got eyes on the cock?? I hate how he just pops up
 
I’m up for Anne’s spree of Jack if you guys ever go there
 
I’m up for negs spree of Jack if you guys ever go there