1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fuck war, life is to short as it is, why I would spend it hating wood be a complete waste of time

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It haz all 4 food groupz! Dont talk blasphemous about Pizza or you wont get to Heaven X!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
tyhey have pills now derf, you shpould get them will clear up your mega aids in no time flat than stop fucking ass

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yoo fuck dood ass announce you have aids I tell you there are pills now whats the deal yo

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
where the fuck is you all ? I have fuck all to do for 30 minutes until mah gurlfriend cleans the fish
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: Now you have a girlfriend? bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! What a fuckin LOSER!!!! You're ALONE, all alone!!! First you've got covid then you've somehow managed to find a woman that dates sex offenders whilst having covid? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I guess my hounding you for being alone has forced the lie... :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
where the fuck is you all ? I have fuck all to do for 30 minutes until mah gurlfriend cleans the fish
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: Now you have a girlfriend? bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! What a fuckin LOSER!!!! You're ALONE, all alone!!! First you've got covid then you've somehow managed to find a woman that dates sex offenders whilst having covid? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I guess my hounding you for being alone has forced the lie... :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
are you a fucking woman beating fucking idiot or wat ?? all you say is the same fucking thing drug eyes fuck off already