BAHAHAHHAHA LILY!!! YES!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,302 Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,303 I can see that vein standing out on her forehead all the way across the country
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,304 Is that your impression of lily's voice jack
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,306 Lily ran and took admins voice with her
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,307 I see that.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,308 Have you been advised to not speak alti? Youre going no comment?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 12, 2025 #342,309 BURP!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,310 Afternoon rancid
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,825 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 12, 2025 #342,311 Pee Wee Hitler said Jack has a tiny pp.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,312 Hes probably under orders from the side of beef to stay quiet
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,313 Hi rancy
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,314 Admins new obsession is jacks dick, hes been asking all members if they have info on it
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,316 Probably jack, it makes him look incredibly weak though
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,317 Dont listen to lily alt, she chats shit
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 12, 2025 #342,318 Hi everyone
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 12, 2025 #342,319 How's your Saturday going?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 12, 2025 #342,320 Fine, I hope
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,321 Its too hot, i just stuck my head in the freezer for a bit
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,825 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 12, 2025 #342,322 Ferd the retarded nerd just attempted suicide by freezing its head. Not to smart.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,324 And my pronouns are she her, ty
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,825 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 12, 2025 #342,325 No! Cosplay Hitler said otherwise!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,825 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 12, 2025 #342,326
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,327 I put the ac on now youll be pleased to hear, but its only in the sitting room and i have to cook in a minute
I put the ac on now youll be pleased to hear, but its only in the sitting room and i have to cook in a minute
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,328 Who do u love more, jack or adam?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,825 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 12, 2025 #342,329 The neat thing about living on the beach is it never gets too hot or too cold.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,825 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 12, 2025 #342,330 Jealous? Yeah you’re jealous!