A bit
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,332 No beach is as good as a cornish beach though
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,333 Youll be jealous when i move there, if youre still alive
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Jul 12, 2025 #342,334 Best beach is the narrow inlet at Port Campbell in Victoria, Australia.
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Jul 12, 2025 #342,335 5 metre swells when the waves come in.. great for bodyboarding.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,336 Newquay is surf capital, even aussies come to experience it
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,337 Admins sea looks like wuss sea
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,338 The waves in Newquay will rip your bikini off
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Jul 12, 2025 #342,340 Admin's sea is the spooge from a thousand cocks on a plastic bed sheet.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,823 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 12, 2025 #342,346 Hahahaha
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,823 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 12, 2025 #342,347 Hahahaha!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,348 Are you allowed to he posting without your keeper here? Im telling her
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,349 Oo, hes scared now
The Prowler Reaction score 1,642 Location Canada Jul 12, 2025 #342,350 Holy fuck, @Alticus @Admin. and @Joe are all here. I feel like this is the time they might try their luck with real flaming.....if they work as a team......they just might........SUCK A LITTLE LESS THAN USUAL.
Holy fuck, @Alticus @Admin. and @Joe are all here. I feel like this is the time they might try their luck with real flaming.....if they work as a team......they just might........SUCK A LITTLE LESS THAN USUAL.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,823 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 12, 2025 #342,351
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 Jul 12, 2025 #342,352 Who is this attention whore trying to communicate with? Dinky Dianna is her best bet, by a mile
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,353 Seamajor just called admin an attention whore, omg hes turning
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,823 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 12, 2025 #342,354 Ferd’s the nerd that don’t understand words.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,355 I understand Seamajor has your number
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 Jul 12, 2025 #342,356 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Shitty guess Fred.Hers some advice. Never yank DDs chain and never steal her smokes
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Shitty guess Fred.Hers some advice. Never yank DDs chain and never steal her smokes
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 Jul 12, 2025 #342,357 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Shitty guess Fred.Heres some advice. Never yank DDs chain and never steal her smokes
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Shitty guess Fred.Heres some advice. Never yank DDs chain and never steal her smokes
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,358 Why is Seamajor always posting rude pics to me?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,359 Does hecwant my body?