1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The banks? What do you mean, how do I feel? They're all crooks. In the US I had a credit union. Harder to find in Portugal.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fuck arryan our top 100 CEO's made record profits during this pandemic, said by noon today already made what an average joe ,akes all year

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
I'm referring to the Federal Reserve and Rothschild London banking cartel which prints money out of thin air and lends to governments with interest

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at it, still coming to terms with his new colour lmfao this dweeb is the absolute weakest sauce in the history of sauces... :facepalm: Dear god...

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Buy bitcoin and stop being so naive. Endless printing versus 21 million BTC ever. It is digital property and scarce. Crypto is crashing right now. So buy the dip. Itll go up.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@Aryan not right now. I am heavy into altcoins because you make more money with it. But Bitcoin is the best . Great hedge against inflation.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Can happen in Europe too. Forst energy, than high prices for food. People will riot very soon. 6 months from. Ow. Get canned food and fill your car at least always half full.