1,000,000 Post Thread

Certainly not when he's being smitten by his MT. She is probably disgusted at the stains after he leaves.
 
I don't know. Ozzy sort of pissed me off for popularizing reality TV in a way that made the Kardashians possible. And for unleashing Sharon Osborne on the world.
 
LMAO @all of you for falling for @Admin. s troall, everyone knows he’d use a well hung black dude as a MT
 
Read more carefully weeg. They're making shit up again to distract from teh Epstein files debacle
 
he helped change the world. His contribution will never be forgotten. Plus he got to go out in style.
I always liked Black Sabbath. I liked his early stuff with Randy Rhoads. I didn't listen to much of his stuff with Jake E Lee but I liked what I heard and I liked Jake E Lee with Badlands. Went to see him in a bar in Altoona, PA. Good show, good playing and he stuck around afterwards to sign autographs and talk ... really cool. I probably like Ozzy's guitarists more than I like Ozzy. Zakk Wylde is a fucking beast.
 
I always liked Black Sabbath. I liked his early stuff with Randy Rhoads. I didn't listen to much of his stuff with Jake E Lee but I liked what I heard and I liked Jake E Lee with Badlands. Went to see him in a bar in Altoona, PA. Good show, good playing and he stuck around afterwards to sign autographs and talk ... really cool. I probably like Ozzy's guitarists more than I like Ozzy. Zakk Wylde is a fucking beast.
First time I heard Iron Man I thought differently about music after that.

Led Zep broke around the same time, so wild shit was happening musically.

And don't forget Tony Iommi. He was to Sabbath as Frusciante was to red Hot Chili Peppers.
 
I always liked Black Sabbath. I liked his early stuff with Randy Rhoads. I didn't listen to much of his stuff with Jake E Lee but I liked what I heard and I liked Jake E Lee with Badlands. Went to see him in a bar in Altoona, PA. Good show, good playing and he stuck around afterwards to sign autographs and talk ... really cool. I probably like Ozzy's guitarists more than I like Ozzy. Zakk Wylde is a fucking beast.
Badlands!! Insanely good band

 
Admins thinking why is a dead guy getting all this attention when HES around. There there adders, just be patient