What are Weegcoins worth today?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 23, 2025 #348,183 Semen I thought you were barred from Mr Chen's establishment after having a dirty protest in the bathroom over his recent price increases?
Semen I thought you were barred from Mr Chen's establishment after having a dirty protest in the bathroom over his recent price increases?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 23, 2025 #348,184 .25 per U.S. Dollar
Seamajor Reaction score 1,528 Jul 23, 2025 #348,185 Scouse, who’s Mr. Chen? The owner of the door you monitor?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,528 Jul 23, 2025 #348,186 @ .25, you’d need many for a order of egg foo young. Where else can ya use them?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 23, 2025 #348,187 No no Mr. Chen wants lots of weegcoin!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 23, 2025 #348,188 Poland is the last stronghold in Europe against the leftists!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 23, 2025 #348,189 Spain wants their country back as does Holland! Let the purge begin!!
Joe Reaction score 2,880 Jul 23, 2025 #348,190 Crypto has continued to rocket higher as other investments go sideways.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 23, 2025 #348,191 all my eft's are at 11% currently, so not sure what you mean
Joe Reaction score 2,880 Jul 23, 2025 #348,192 So the money is leaving them & pouring into crypto which is like the 1929 Stock Market. Unregulated, potentially lucrative but highly unstable.
So the money is leaving them & pouring into crypto which is like the 1929 Stock Market. Unregulated, potentially lucrative but highly unstable.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 23, 2025 #348,193 and today the market is up almost 1%
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 23, 2025 #348,194 I dont think so, Joe
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 23, 2025 #348,195 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Joe Reaction score 2,880 Jul 23, 2025 #348,196 Interested in putting money into stocks @Jack but want to see what happens around October when they get back from vacation.
Interested in putting money into stocks @Jack but want to see what happens around October when they get back from vacation.
Joe Reaction score 2,880 Jul 23, 2025 #348,197 That often seems to be the month when the reality sets in.
Frood Reaction score 1,654 Location Wootopia Jul 23, 2025 #348,198 I hold and don't trade anymore. Half privacy coins, half mainstream. We'll see what happens....
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 23, 2025 #348,199 I've been in my stuff for over a year. I'll take 10%+ APY any day
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Jul 23, 2025 #348,200 If Senile @Joe had a dime for every time he fantasized about investing he might be able to stop worrying about his bad financial position.
If Senile @Joe had a dime for every time he fantasized about investing he might be able to stop worrying about his bad financial position.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Jul 23, 2025 #348,201 One of my wife's sell orders triggered today. Senile @Joe does not want to hear about her ROI.....
Joe Reaction score 2,880 Jul 23, 2025 #348,204 All I have is a stash of Gold worth more than your aging Co r vet e Lex.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 23, 2025 #348,206 the thing with gold is you never get its ounce price. It isn't "traded" unless you're a broker.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 23, 2025 #348,207 go try to sell it and see what happens Joe'
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 23, 2025 #348,208 Kind of like Bitcoin in that regard
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 23, 2025 #348,209 its a hedge, not really currency
Joe Reaction score 2,880 Jul 23, 2025 #348,210 That's OK. Even if I get 80-90% of its spot price I'll still make a profit since I bought last year at $2000-2500. wouldn't buy much more tho at current prices.
That's OK. Even if I get 80-90% of its spot price I'll still make a profit since I bought last year at $2000-2500. wouldn't buy much more tho at current prices.