1,000,000 Post Thread

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what time is breakfall logging in so this fat pig could get some sleep already

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I hearded her chair was CRUSHEd because of her weight. Dont expect an answeer from her eithin 4 hours. She is sleeping.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I hearded her chair was CRUSHEd because of her weight. Dont expect an answeer from her within 4 hours. She is sleeping.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Even the MSM has had to engage in damage limitation mode over the footy players collapsing trend....

Yet the pro-jabbers demand evidence that these clips aren't from 2019 and before...

They're literally so stupid that when they witness repeat incidences of healthy young athletes gripping their chests and/or collapsing on the field in tandem, it's simply "nothing to see here".

SO WHAT FUCKING IS IT?

These total twat headed fuck stains just bypass millions of people fucked by these jabs and just say "rare event"...

I'LL TELL THEM A RARE EVENT. PEOPLE GOING OUT TO THE STREETS AND BASHING UP ANYONE IN A MASK.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
It's just another case of people not wanting to admit they're wrong. Millions have bought into the government and MSM hysteria and refuse to even consider the possibility they've been lied to.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's just another case of people not wanting to admit they're wrong. Millions have bought into the government and MSM hysteria and refuse to even consider the possibility they've been lied to.

But we're supposed to be the 5-8% percent of total morons who didn't get an experimental gene based therapy injected in our arms and allowed to ravage our internal organs and capillaries.

It's not even about the obvious science with me anymore...

It's with these motherfucking zombies. I cannot abide by stupid motherfuckers who trust government figures/statements about the unvaxxed being the problem when 80-92% are double or triple jabbed then getting sick anyway.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Guh morning hello day what do yoo bring, why do cons hate eveything first blacks than longhairs do they only lurve thier cousins