1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm surprised nobody mentioned it, but every single commercial now has: 1. Two or more gay perverts getting inimate 2. Only two aging butch lesbians sitting in separate chairs in the living room 3. A mixed race couple, usually with children 4. Black savages doing rituals to animate zombies. Similar messed up stuff. I’m UK so maybe a little different, but same cabal I guess. The list is spot on, I would just add inversion of gender roles: Dad doing the cleaning while mum does something else Boy into wearing dresses/ girl things while girls are into boy things - seeing this increasingly The male on screen is always inferior to the female

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No Covid for me so far, but I know it's just a matter of time. We've got over 40 people out at my workplace.. that's just over xmas break. .

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I despise the filth Uncle! Its why I turned my tv off 9 years ago!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What if a lot of this is just normal cold and flu, and since "covid", we just being dramatic about it all? Them tests are wrong most the time

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"In the old days", if I was sick, I would only take the worst day off to recover, and continue working like normal

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Even before Covid, at my work, if one came in sick, we all got it to a degree. We recovered and moved on, while still working lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep @Countess I know this is unpopular to say here, but I do wear a mask in stores/work (optional) and keep my distance from people. I do because I don't want to be quarantined for days.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What if a lot of this is just normal cold and flu, and since "covid", we just being dramatic about it all? Them tests are wrong most the time

truth Blazor. However, work and school want a negative test to return to normal

That makes me angry. You need to get out of Commiefornia! Come over here to the mountains of Virginia! We have fun here!