1,000,000 Post Thread

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
yo breaky, did you ever update admin with those new cock pics he was eagerly awaiting?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Hahahaaa…I saw someone post a Chuck Berry song. Man….that bloke owned a hotel and had cameras set in the female toilets so that he could have a video compilation of continuous girl-shitting, I shit you not! He was arrested and did time for that obnoxious offence. Fuuuuuck…can you believe it? Ruined Chuck Berry music for me!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Breaky. I never respected Chuck Berry either. After that story, he is top boi. See? Piss and Scat is deep within us.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It makes absolutely no sense Dilf! I had a friend once though that got chicks to shit on his chest. I was worried about him! I fired him from work after he partied too much and dyed his hair blonde. He also ended up marrying a stripper that loved shitting on his chest. I don’t understand the way some people’s headpieces operate when I hear about this shit. Sick stuff indeed!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Wow. Glad that you fired him. To be honest. It is all fin and giggles. But shitting on slmeknes chest is just sick and insane. I would fire your friend just because of that. Not for dying his hair and partying too hard. Chest shitting ? WTF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Fatherfucker Chuck Berry was into stuffing his corny malescat into a young blonde frmales mouth, is beyond imagination. Fuck him.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I skmetimes break down when I drop steamy pressies. But imaging a pressie from females. Vegan or bloody stuff. Christ :poop: