Can you rock a Rolex like this```? Not your pathetic Apple Watch! LULZ

tumblr_og4q72x8o61r5jwlho1_500.jpg
3cb7a964b29bac74224d8f2a77f91e72.jpg
7fcb7f493c8789a6785623e077b9b681.jpg

Be more alpha

Instagram-Mens-Fashion-Post-001.jpg

Here some inspirations from real men! You weak old man
LMFAO

the time is the time on any watch you FAGGOT :LOL3::LOL3: you and those faggits will now know when to suck each other off

LOL!!! Let me bet! YOu rock a Apple Watch or G SHock??? Bahahaha!!!!! Time is the most precious asset we have,!!! I rather see the time on a Patek Phillipe or Rolex Daytona (check the prices you imbecile) than on a smartphone or Apple Watch!!!!
I bet you would also suck a dick over a pussy ....

See? I PARA CRUSHED you!

You dont post any pics of your style or influencers. Nor do you say which watch you rock. :LOL3:

You are a broke beta cuck. No money. No style.

I have a Patek, Audemar Piguet, Rolex, Omega Moonwatch and Cartier. I could buy your life and your chump postal code with that investemtn, you grey haired no-style motherfucker.

LOL!!

CRUSHED!!!!!

am I CRUSHED ??

are yoo shure, I would think under the weight of all that faggOT dick you just posted that you wood be crushed :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
I CRUSHED you!!!

I bet you are on your screen-cracked smartphone. Retarded to copy paste pics of your influencers.

Get some style! Dress well, workout!! Be alpha!!!

3459.jpg

Have an army of stylish like minded business entrepreneur.

1092.jpg

And what are you doing?? LOL
are they on their way to faggOT fuck each other because it shure looks like it
I smell some bitterness, Do you envy them, X?
No ...
I def dont envy stuffing myself into tight faggOT pants like a chick :LOL3: :LOL3:
are yoo relly into this faggot crap dilf ?? yoo tollololing me ??

I think I tickled a spot here, X! You see these successful, young, wealthy influencers ! They have class and style, Get INSTANT pussy.

What do you get??? You right hand for JACKING OFF, grey hairs and a „MOHAWK“!!!! Bahahahah!!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
they get DICK buddy ... thats what FAGGOTs do, they also dress in tight pants :LOL3:
Oh, I better stop!!! :LOL3: I smell your rage!!! All good. Just wanted to give good styling tips, you broke old bum with a „MOHAWK“!!!!!

Wear your dress or whatever, you no class sissy.
dont get mad buddy, just dont be a FAGGOT :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Please don‘t rage quit, X!!!!

giphy.gif

• Boring
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I

Be more alpha

LMFAO

the time is the time on any watch you FAGGOT :LOL3::LOL3: you and those faggits will now know when to suck each other off

LOL!!! Let me bet! YOu rock a Apple Watch or G SHock??? Bahahaha!!!!! Time is the most precious asset we have,!!! I rather see the time on a Patek Phillipe or Rolex Daytona (check the prices you imbecile) than on a smartphone or Apple Watch!!!!

See? I PARA CRUSHED you!

You dont post any pics of your style or influencers. Nor do you say which watch you rock. :LOL3:

I have a Patek, Audemar Piguet, Rolex, Omega Moonwatch and Cartier. I could buy your life and your chump postal code with that investemtn, you grey haired no-style motherfucker.

LOL!!

CRUSHED!!!!!

am I CRUSHED ??

are yoo shure, I would think under the weight of all that faggOT dick you just posted that you wood be crushed :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
I CRUSHED you!!!

I bet you are on your screen-cracked smartphone. Retarded to copy paste pics of your influencers.

3459.jpg

1092.jpg

No ...
I def dont envy stuffing myself into tight faggOT pants like a chick :LOL3: :LOL3:
are yoo relly into this faggot crap dilf ?? yoo tollololing me ??

I think I tickled a spot here, X! You see these successful, young, wealthy influencers ! They have class and style, Get INSTANT pussy.

What do you get??? You right hand for JACKING OFF, grey hairs and a „MOHAWK“!!!! Bahahahah!!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
they get DICK buddy ... thats what FAGGOTs do, they also dress in tight pants :LOL3:
Oh, I better stop!!! :LOL3: I smell your rage!!! All good. Just wanted to give good styling tips, you broke old bum with a „MOHAWK“!!!!!

Wear your dress or whatever, you no class sissy.
dont get mad buddy, just dont be a FAGGOT :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Please don‘t rage quit, X!!!!

giphy.gif
do you help each other put those tight pants on ? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Be more alpha

LMFAO

See? I PARA CRUSHED you!

LOL!!

CRUSHED!!!!!

am I CRUSHED ??

I CRUSHED you!!!

3459.jpg

1092.jpg

Oh he does, he goes shopping in thrift stores for second hand underwear... TRUE
The way you chase my shit I ran outta the regular ones :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

shamps why cant you ignore me ?? why do I consume your every heartbeat :LOL3::LOL3:

you got shat on yesterday like a scat muppet, yoo never know when to shut up dp u ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I'm not reading that bleeding heart novel... DISH PISSER! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
580O98J.gif
see !! you CAN LEARN MUCH FROM A MASTER LIKE ME :ThumbsUp1:
3WzkRKp.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Be more alpha

LMFAO

See? I PARA CRUSHED you!

LOL!!

CRUSHED!!!!!

am I CRUSHED ??

I CRUSHED you!!!

3459.jpg

1092.jpg

Oh he does, he goes shopping in thrift stores for second hand underwear... TRUE
The way you chase my shit I ran outta the regular ones :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

shamps why cant you ignore me ?? why do I consume your every heartbeat :LOL3::LOL3:

you got shat on yesterday like a scat muppet, yoo never know when to shut up dp u ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I'm not reading that bleeding heart novel... DISH PISSER! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
580O98J.gif
see !! you CAN LEARN MUCH FROM A MASTER LIKE ME :ThumbsUp1:
3WzkRKp.jpg
grzbtaa_MUQ35QC6.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Mohawk is for scummy people. LoL. Silver X looks like a bum.
nawww not true, I started the mohawk when I got inspired by his haircut, mine looks even better
6e32f8aa64c888eb0728073a2e685d7b.jpg

You have mental issue. You inner kid tries to rebel. But you are old. No one respects bums. Invest in yourself, you depressed POS! And get a decent premium haircut! Whoreson! And invest in a suit. Then you get wealthy and many pussys! You old fag!

tumblr_p5f9nsEaFh1r5jwlho7_1280.jpg

Get some self esteem and fashion up.

style-feed-article-summer-instagram-story-04.jpg

style-feed-article-summer-instagram-story-02.jpg

Work out and enjoy life.
style-feed-article-summer-instagram-story-01.jpg
What a fucking generation of faggots...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
nawww not true, I started the mohawk when I got inspired by his haircut, mine looks even better

You have mental issue. You inner kid tries to rebel. But you are old. No one respects bums. Invest in yourself, you depressed POS! And get a decent premium haircut! Whoreson! And invest in a suit. Then you get wealthy and many pussys! You old fag!

Work out and enjoy life.

The last pic there dude with the converse shoes..who in the fuck pulls up their socks like that ?
Push the dam things down ffs, really frikkin agitating ....if he walked by me I'd give that fucker such a look like yoo homo.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Work out and enjoy life.

The last pic there dude with the converse shoes..who in the fuck pulls up their socks like that ?
Push the dam things down ffs, really frikkin agitating ....if he walked by me I'd give that fucker such a look like yoo homo.
5LXqgFw.png

enWYLO7.png

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access

Work out and enjoy life.

Again, this is called style! Welcome to 2022, Mister 1995! Aids fagg

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access

Work out and enjoy life.

5LXqgFw.png

enWYLO7.png

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Bahahah!!!

EPIC and world class!!! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Poor X!!! THE DISH PISSER