1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, nvrmnd ... he poasts it and deletes it, good MOD you got there
Deletes what? Lamb? You're the only one posting what you think is PI, it's all noted and all there... You're SEETHING it's quite clear...
I dunno what you think that does, you're mega fuckin hurt... AVI, copying posts, PI all screams SEETHE! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

ob·sess
/əbˈses/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

verb
gerund or present participle: obsessing
  1. preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually, intrusively, and to a troubling extent.
Yet you're the one using my picture as an AVI, haha stop embarrassing yourself! :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Deletes what? Lamb? You're the only one posting what you think is PI, it's all noted and all there... You're SEETHING it's quite clear...
I dunno what you think that does, you're mega fuckin hurt... AVI, copying posts, PI all screams SEETHE! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

ob·sess
/əbˈses/

verb
  1. preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually, intrusively, and to a troubling extent.
Yet you're the one using my picture as an AVI, haha stop embarrassing yourself! :LOL3:
embarrassing ?/ come on man, you have druggy eyes I know but embarrassing ??

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ob·sess
/əbˈses/

verb
Have you looked in the mirror? :facepalm: Whatever the fuck are "druggy eyes"? :LOL3::LOL3: I look GREAT!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

ob·sess
/əbˈses/

verb
Have you looked in the mirror? :facepalm: Whatever the fuck are "druggy eyes"? :LOL3::LOL3: I look GREAT!
yes, yes yoo do
in a creepy squinty woman beating make her hard or wet kinda way I suppose
slag-vomit.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ob·sess
/əbˈses/

verb
yes, yes yoo do
slag-vomit.gif
Had a wash today? Thrift store creeper :LOL3:
Like I said, at least I'm not you! WIN!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

ob·sess
/əbˈses/

verb
yes, yes yoo do
slag-vomit.gif
Had a wash today? Thrift store creeper :LOL3:
Like I said, at least I'm not you! WIN!!!
grzbtaa-2_dxF7dQpq.jpg

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
Yup. It's all Dog. Not the greed and the stupidity of the information revolution which makes the industrial revolution look like a tea party. Had effort been put in to find natural sources of energy right from the beginning we'd be sorted now but instead we chose to rape and pillage our planet and now we're getting the backlash. Do you know, last year the ocens were subjected to the equivelent of 7 Hiroshima sized bombs going off every second day in day out for 365 days and i't only getting worse. That was one of the most disturbing statistics I've ever seen.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
Yup. It's all Dog. Not the greed and the stupidity of the information revolution which makes the industrial revolution look like a tea party. Had effort been put in to find natural sources of energy right from the beginning we'd be sorted now but instead we chose to rape and pillage our planet and now we're getting the backlash. Do you know, last year the oceans were subjected to the equivelent of 7 Hiroshima sized bombs going off every second day in day out for 365 days and i't only getting worse. That was one of the most disturbing statistics I've ever seen.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
@ Weeg I repent to no one bro. There's still a chance but we need to get radical. Governments overthrown by people who not only care about the planet but have the means to sort shit out. It may not be pleasant but has to be done.