1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Russia know America has the worst government ever. The weakest, most corrupt and inefficient. I mean, they're efficient, if you consider that their goal is destroying the US.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
No nuclear war, Weeg. The elite doesn't want to kill the planet, only us. Famine, diseases, small clusters of civil war and the melting of the global economy will take care of that.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Some homeless nigger killed a 20-something white girl inside a store in LA yesterday. The whole media, except for Fox, is ignoring it.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
This is how they will exterminate the population. Allow these kind of crimes to become rampant and when people finally lose their patience, civil war explodes.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
war is coming!

I'm going to watch a 30-50's movie because just because. It's what I do. 3-4 of them every day.
Sometimes I see some fucking millennial bitching about us complaining that they are fucking up everything

And I simply say "Well, pardon me for not growing up in this fucking hellhole of a world you're used to, sheeple. Back in my day, we still have a thinking brain."

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh my, Weeg gonna walk out of church, see Shoutbox, and go HALLELUJAH!!! lolol

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I keep seeing good topics, especially in General being "thread-jacked". Backing up the van for Sweatshops deportations this coming week.