1,000,000 Post Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1613070824_cdnkjt6j5c.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ve decided to not wear underpants for good, and just wipe my dick on the inside of my pants pocket for any dribble after the flick. My balls are too cumbersome with my penis all in a little pouch. And wearing boxer shorts is absolutely pointless...like wearing two vests!

Dude, they really dont make underwear proper for men. I've even emailed Hanes about this lol.

For one, Im a slim guy, but if I buy a pair of size Small underwear, I dont have room in the front, too tight, but the ass part is perfect. If I go one size up, to Medium, the front is comfy, but the damn ass part is huge hahahaha.

For two, they need a summer model. They use to have some that were mesh, with no piss flap, so no extra fabric. Those were great but they quit making them. All that extra fabric, and not being able to breathe sucks in the Summer. They do have those Moisture Wicking ones now, they lil better, but I miss those mesh ones.

Yeah fuck boxers lol. Gotta always adjust, or else they crush your balls sometimes lol.
The other day this snooty old lady looked at me funny in the supermarket aisle, because I was adjusting my dick because of uncomfortable undies. I even did it secretly from the pants pockets. The only underpants that I have that are ironically comfortable and have a decent pouch are a novelty g-string pair that an old girlfriend bought me. Glossy black with shiny hearts on them. The string part doesn’t even annoy my naught when I’m walking along. My wife doesn’t like it when I wear them though, because she thinks I’m reminiscing about my ex.

Yeah, I’m just going commando. If people want to look at the shape of my dick, then fine...but don’t look me in the eyes afterwards with a funny face because I will get annoyed!

DopeyShockingAstarte-max-1mb.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wait a minute! Did a post get removed? I swear that one above was to be 6666.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yup, sadly. Posting was getting so low, and this month Jag was suppose to renew, but I guess not, cause its gone. Been 13 years man, since CJ closed!!!! I just wish he had said something, like "sup fools, Im closing shop" lol. Wished I had saved some of the chops Ranger did. He did me as Harry Pothead once lol. @Ice , Lioness and @Scooter were members there too.

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith

Yup, sadly. Posting was getting so low, and this month Jag was suppose to renew, but I guess not, cause its gone. Been 13 years man, since CJ closed!!!! I just wish he had said something, like "sup fools, Im closing shop" lol. Wished I had saved some of the chops Ranger did. He did me as Harry Pothead once lol. @Ice , Lioness and @Scooter were members there too.
Try and get Jag over here. Maybe we can round up some more of the CJ crew.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Try and get Jag over here. Maybe we can round up some more of the CJ crew.

Sadly, I think the majority told me months ago, that if Jag's goes down, they are done with forums. I tried telling them of this place and a couple others.