1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Good afternoon Rancid, how's the weather in Brazil today?
IMG-20220205-130100.jpg
Is it hot? Do the trees stay green all year round there mate? I know it's summer right now...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
Fishing isn't just for old men piss, there's a lot of fishing that's too much for old legs trust me... Know plenty old guys that say things like "wish I could still get down there, too much for me now" hahaha it's not just sit on a chair and wait... Such a simple view on the world...

Fishing for Murray cod is fun as fuck.

Generally, you don't get anything. But when you do, it's an amazing experience...

cod.jpg
Dang, I'd never hold a fish that big that way

Unless it's 100% dead

One nice hit can put a man down instantly

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Fishing isn't just for old men piss, there's a lot of fishing that's too much for old legs trust me... Know plenty old guys that say things like "wish I could still get down there, too much for me now" hahaha it's not just sit on a chair and wait... Such a simple view on the world...

Generally, you don't get anything. But when you do, it's an amazing experience...

cod.jpg

Unless it's 100% dead

That was like an uppercut from Tyson Fury holy shit! hahahaha!!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
You can see we're in the wet season because of all the dark streaks on the walls LOL
Are you close to the Amazon?
No, I'm in the Southeast region, over here we have the Atlantic Forest

The Amazon is at least 2000 miles from me
Yeah it's a massive country... Do you have wandering spiders in your area?

There's all sorts of creatures roaming around here, but since nature is in balance, they don't tend to enter human areas a lot

Except for these guys, they're everywhere. Sometimes there's a dozen of them roaming my backyard. They've got no predators because they're full of cyanide. They're harmless, unless you eat them. They do stink, though and they poop if you mess with them.

AjXKwkx.jpeg

And this is their poisonous cousin, once in a while a big one shows up, but it's more common to have one or two small ones crawling out of the drain when you're taking a shower

Msvun3O.jpeg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard

cod.jpg

Unless it's 100% dead

That was like an uppercut from Tyson Fury holy shit! hahahaha!!

That fish's head is also hard like steel.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

cod.jpg

Unless it's 100% dead

I've yet to catch one that big yet... at best 3/4 of that ...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
You can see we're in the wet season because of all the dark streaks on the walls LOL

There's all sorts of creatures roaming around here, but since nature is in balance, they don't tend to enter human areas a lot

Except for these guys, they're everywhere. Sometimes there's a dozen of them roaming my backyard. They've got no predators because they're full of cyanide. They're harmless, unless you eat them. They do stink, though and they poop if you mess with them.

AjXKwkx.jpeg

And this is their poisonous cousin, once in a while a big one shows up, but it's more common to have one or two small ones crawling out of the drain when you're taking a shower

Msvun3O.jpeg
I have to correct you lol they're venomous not poisonous, sorry but I can't help telling people the difference... Venomous creatures, such as tarantulas, wasps, snakes deliver their toxic cocktails by wounding another animal, often via a fang, stinger, or spine. In contrast, poisonous organisms administer secretions passively, usually through their skin, when another creature touches or ingests it (think poison frogs)...

I've had a few giant centipedes, you really, really don't want to get bitten by one they're monsters too... I'd love to have all the creatures you have, I'd be in the forests all the time haha love me bugs...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Holy cow, look at this one

Haha those are called Arapaima, they grow to massive sizes and can breath air... They get caught in small pools when the Amazon floods dissipate and the water runs out of oxygen in those stagnant pools so they breath air to survive... I watched a doc on them a while back and they're also in River Monsters, you seen that?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard

AjXKwkx.jpeg

Msvun3O.jpeg
I have to correct you lol they're venomous not poisonous, sorry but I can't help telling people the difference... Venomous creatures, such as tarantulas, wasps, snakes deliver their toxic cocktails by wounding another animal, often via a fang, stinger, or spine. In contrast, poisonous organisms administer secretions passively, usually through their skin, when another creature touches or ingests it (think poison frogs)...

I've had a few giant centipedes, you really, really don't want to get bitten by one they're monsters too... I'd love to have all the creatures you have, I'd be in the forests all the time haha love me bugs...

Yeah I always get poison and venom confused, they're both the same word in Portugee, "veneno"

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard

Haha those are called Arapaima, they grow to massive sizes and can breath air... They get caught in small pools when the Amazon floods dissipate and the water runs out of oxygen in those stagnant pools so they breath air to survive... I watched a doc on them a while back and they're also in River Monsters, you seen that?

I've watched a bunch of River Monsters episodes, I believe I saw the one in Brazil in which he went to Pantanal to investigate some cattle ranchers that were killed inside a shallow river. In that case, it was the electric eel who killed them.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

AjXKwkx.jpeg

Msvun3O.jpeg

Yeah I always get poison and venom confused, they're both the same word in Portugee, "veneno"
It's an easy thing to mix up, I'm just used to telling people the difference because I always get asked questions about my spiders, I'm not trying to be a smart ass...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

I've watched a bunch of River Monsters episodes, I believe I saw the one in Brazil in which he went to Pantanal to investigate some cattle ranchers that were killed inside a shallow river. In that case, it was the electric eel who killed them.

Yeah I seen that one... I loved that show! Crazy how many different species of fish the Amazon has, I'd hate to fall in hahaha!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
I don't get these people, when I was in the US, every time a snowstorm was coming I'd go to the supermarket and buy food for a good two weeks and just stay quiet and cozy at home watching the white stuff out there